Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever gotten yourself a bad haircut?

Nope. Plus, my hair has always been long and I don't cut it. Only trim it a bit here and there.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Nope. Plus, my hair has always been long and I don't cut it. Only trim it a bit here and there.

I cut my bangs all the way off when I was little. And last time I got my hair cut it was a bit shorter than I wanted, not bad but not what I wanted.
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes. Recently i tried to trim my hair. I didn't realize i cut it uneven. 2 months later it's still uneven 🙃
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

I cut my bangs all the way off when I was little. And last time I got my hair cut it was a bit shorter than I wanted, not bad but not what I wanted.

This is why I don't do bangs. XD
    Today's Q Q is:

Yes. Recently i tried to trim my hair. I didn't realize i cut it uneven. 2 months later it's still uneven 🙃

Oh, yeah, my trims are always uneven but it doesn't really matter since I usually tie up my hair. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited September 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

No. I leave the hair cutting to the professionals.

Only thing I cut is my beard (clean shaven). I guess that I've seen too many "slasher" type of movie to the point where I don't trust anyone else near my neck - including barbers! :scream:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited September 2019
    Boi, I was not expecting the chorus to be so catchy. :O :O

It's supposed to start at 3:20 but I don't know if this embed thing is working.
    https://youtu.be/6J7TbtvUqNs?t=204

1dd1404d3076fe8a858ce49e929ac136.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    It's September and that means it's now 60 days of Halloween. No one can change my mind

I don’t like Halloween.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The only time i cut my hair was when i was five and cut our a single lock. Mom saw it and was like WTH 😂
    My little sister cut her own bangs when no one was looking just a while ago and it actually looked good? Can she even look bad in anything? 😭
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I emailed all of my professors with epilepsy pamphlets and they're all being really nice and asking questions and it makes me happy because they're not being negative or mean :)

That's good!

Yah, I was honestly a little worried about it, but they've all been super nice and giving me reassuring comments and things.

Now I'm just trying to sort stuff out with my lifting coach before I throw the ADA book at him...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    It's September and that means it's now 60 days of Halloween. No one can change my mind

I don’t like Halloween.

how dare you
    coward (/j)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited September 2019

I don’t like Halloween.

how dare you
    coward (/j)

It just annoys me. I would like to go shopping without seeing a fake spider.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    One time, I was at a Halloween store and they close it without checking if anyone was inside. Of all the places they could've done that.
    unknown.png

I don’t like Halloween.

how dare you
    coward (/j)

Well you have a point there. Spiders are Bad
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    I like spiders, though I would probably feel the same if they were replaced with roaches.
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I like spiders, though I would probably feel the same if they were replaced with roaches.

Roaches - bad
    FLYING roaches - pure EVIL >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

I don’t like Halloween.

I can't believe you're making me read this with my own two eyes.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Same😃
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns

tHIS

roaches are hell, before we moved where we're living rn we had a horrible problem with them. Thank god we're away from that now.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

tHIS

roaches are hell, before we moved where we're living rn we had a horrible problem with them. Thank god we're away from that now.

I can't but scream and run away when I see one. My brothers will pick them up WITH THEIR HANDS to throw them out. Ahhhhhh
    unknown.png

tHIS

I can't but scream and run away when I see one. My brothers will pick them up WITH THEIR HANDS to throw them out. Ahhhhhh

WHY
    who the HECK does that
    nope
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

tHIS

WHY
    who the HECK does that
    nope

Actually it's just the one brother...
    unknown.png

I don’t like Halloween.

how dare you
    coward (/j)

Shopping during Halloween is the best cuz they have all those skill decorations and you all know I love skulls. XD

tHIS

I'm not scared of roaches. 😂 😂 I just right walk beside them whenever I see one.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I don’t like Halloween.

how dare you
    coward (/j)

Shopping during Halloween is the best cuz they have all those skill decorations and you all know I love skulls. XD

tHIS

I'm not scared of roaches. 😂 😂 I just right walk beside them whenever I see one.

I've always been uncomfortable around them, it only got really bad when somebody threw a ground beetle at me at the park :cry:
    unknown.png
    edited September 2019

I don’t like Halloween.

how dare you
    coward (/j)

tHIS

I've always been uncomfortable around them, it only got really bad when somebody threw a ground beetle at me at the park :cry:

Glad to know I'm not as scared of bugs as some other people. I'm only scared of spiders, butterflies and maybe dragonflies. 😂

And of course, I also try to avoid those that bite or sting, like wasps or centipedes.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I don’t like Halloween.

how dare you
    coward (/j)

tHIS

Glad to know I'm not as scared of bugs as some other people. I'm only scared of spiders, butterflies and maybe dragonflies. 😂

And of course, I also try to avoid those that bite or sting, like wasps or centipedes.

How can you be scared of butterflies?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top