Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More land made available please

With all the new outdoor furniture/equipment we've been getting through events, I'm running out of space to put them. Some things take up a lot of room like the hot tub, basketball hoop and horseshoe pit. I've bought all land available and still need more space. My sim house can't get much smaller to make the outdoor area bigger.
Can we please have more land and rooms made available 😁
Thanks EA

Comments

• _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    edited March 2019
    They should add more space and increase the item limit to how much stuff you can place down. Since I’ve hit the limit, I have no reason to spend any actual money on the game. Ironic since usually EA is so greedy... I guess the only thing that outweighs their greed is incompetence. Too bad that this game is run by a bunch of mørøns. It has so much potential.

Edit: that word wasn’t plum lol
    Post edited by _Bulma_ on
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    Definately! The item limit is ridiculous. I'm on max item limit and am constantly swapping items from my inventory which is another nightmare in itself. I don't understand why they haven't increased the item limit and organised our inventories. There have been many requests from players to do so. I just hope that they can at least......
    1) give us more land
    2) increase the item limit
    3) organise our inventories
    4) increase Llamazoom rewards with more tickets, simoleons and simbucks to make it more worthwhile for players.

🙂
  • KUSHSIMMERKUSHSIMMER Posts: 32 Member
    ^^^^^^^^
    check me out//KUSHSIMMER
    3q7jdFe.png
  • Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    We really need the item limit raised and more land after this last event! So many awesome plants/flowers and outdoor stuff!!!
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    Hoping to finally max out. It’s so expensive
  • AbbyChase145AbbyChase145 Posts: 5 New Member
    More like more land for non increasing stupendous price that would be nice/b]
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    I agree totally!
    Please let us buy more land so we can increase our buildings.