Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ridiculously unaffordable prices...

13...Next

Comments

• Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    i was doing my sims hair and and when I got to a hair style I own with the hair color I have her in which are free but its telling me to pay for it 2 of them even though the color us free and known the style really!! 😠😣
    i was doing my sims hair and and when I got to a hair style I own with the hair color I have her in which are free but its telling me to pay for it 2 of them even though the color us free and known the style really!! 😠😣
  • LadyBug080808LadyBug080808 Posts: 8 New Member
    Well, this was very informative, and now I'm thinking about uninstalling the game. I think this game is made mainly for people that have money to burn, so they won't care about us, who don't have or want to give them our hard earned money. I was thinking about spending $5 on a gem and cash pack and I thought with a little more work I can earn more cash to unlock that 4th Sim slot, but now I have to rethink it. Thanks y'all! Eye opening post!
    PS. I didn't know that once you reach lvl 50 the cupcakes and simcash stop 😡😡😡

> @Mitsy said:
    > I absolutely agree, Cash Prices for stuff, like, the hot tub, rooms, etc are truly priced = insanely! And it's Unfair but not illegal, Sadly! It's also very Sad and Frustrating that those in charge of Sims Mobile (in app purchases) aren't really listening to their customers/players! When it comes to feedback suggestions on making the game more fun, and, more like the regular sims games.
    > Oh, they listen to little things but not big suggestion or Feedback and its their choice - even though - we who do play all the time/constantly - know what we love and want in the mobile sims.

> @SBressette said:
    > [quote="Poumbi;c-16794706"]And why the hell don't we get cupcakes anymore?????? They had a quest to reward 1 cupcake after a llamazoom is completed but they removed it secretly!!!! And WHY are the llamazooms asking for SO MUCH LIKE, I cannot complete a long shift(6.5 hours), 3 standard shifts (3.5 hours each), and 6 quick shifts (1 hour each) all in the span of 7 hours with less than 3 Sims and I would still have to wait to be rewarded for a long shift until after I accept the llamazoom with 3 sims, otherwise I'm screwed!!! I'm getting bored of this game I don't even know why I still log in sometimes [/quote]
    >
    > EXACTLY!!! I was just going to post screenshots of this exact LlamaZoom task! How am I expected to do 3 or 4 sets of these same tasks all in 7 hours?! There goes my "Mystic Table" I've been trying to get. I need to complete a LlamaZoom mission in order to get step 20 of 24 :(
    >
    > This game is fun, but I don't know how much longer I can play it. I am only level 20 and it is getting too plum expensive! I am sure I can get the REAL game for less.
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    To build a new room:

13995 simolean
    15 llamas

Really?! 15 times doing the same over and over again?! And earning 450 for each long shift on work?!

Hello!!! Wake up! Your prices are a joke...
  • Gamer_LKMGamer_LKM Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Mil18 said:
    > Land expansion is getting expensive! Am I the only one who “accidentally” purchases them?! I did it twice in one week and i called EA about it because that was over 8000 simoleons paid and they won’t give it back! My request was denied! How am I going to buy a new career building if I keep accidentally buying more land?? Can they make it an option to buy land IN BUILD MODE?! Highly upset! 😡

How do you accidently buy more land?? You have to call on it and then click the purchase button... ofcourse they wouldn't give it you back as it is not such a ready mistake to do lol x
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 290 Member
    £10 - Perfect Patio Stuff Pack
    £30 - 1 Hot Tub on The Sims Mobile (A recycled item from the PC Perfect Patio Stuff Pack...)

If you're still playing this game then I'm sorry that you're voluntarily shooting yourself in the foot and complaining that it hurts. I stopped playing since late October 2018 and I don't miss the game one bit, in fact, I miss the money I foolishly spent on it.
    TBImXnt.gif
  • AtumnRaineMacAtumnRaineMac Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="Poumbi;c-16794706"]And why the hell don't we get cupcakes anymore?????? They had a quest to reward 1 cupcake after a llamazoom is completed but they removed it secretly!!!! And WHY are the llamazooms asking for SO MUCH LIKE, I cannot complete a long shift(6.5 hours), 3 standard shifts (3.5 hours each), and 6 quick shifts (1 hour each) all in the span of 7 hours with less than 3 Sims and I would still have to wait to be rewarded for a long shift until after I accept the llamazoom with 3 sims, otherwise I'm screwed!!! I'm getting bored of this game I don't even know why I still log in sometimes [/quote]

I agree! Never enough time to finish so many quests. Two long and very few cupcakes to shorten the quest time. I know it's been said multiple times, but I will say again: this is not a sims game. It a game of theives, and we are the victims!
    If you don't see me around again check with EA. I've got many complaints for EAs sims mobile which isn't a sims game, ar least not the sims gane we know.
    Very sad.
    The purpose of this and most apps Re to get us hooked. So in the begining everything seems to be fair. But once you play longenough EA feels they got most of us hooked and turns the game into a money making scheme. They reel us in slowly and them start gouging us for all they can. To top it off most of the designers, at least in my opinion have very little if any talent. Most clothing is just horrendous as is the furniture and building materials to top it off after you reach the point where you qualify to purchase the "nicer" LOL things, moSr of it is so garish, gaudish in style and color. Reminds me of some of the same garbage they'd try to sell you in sims 2 and 3. I'm sorry to be so critical of the artist and designer because many did awesome work. I honestly blame EA for most of putrid stuff.
    [quote="Voltron;c-17058087"]£10 - Perfect Patio Stuff Pack
    £30 - 1 Hot Tub on The Sims Mobile (A recycled item from the PC Perfect Patio Stuff Pack...)

If you're still playing this game then I'm sorry that you're voluntarily shooting yourself in the foot and complaining that it hurts. I stopped playing since late October 2018 and I don't miss the game one bit, in fact, I miss the money I foolishly spent on it.[/quote]

I doubt many spend much if anything playing this game, app. Whatever. If the do, I just feel sotry for them
  • JaynieFuryJaynieFury Posts: 3 New Member
    It’s an imbalanced economy. If you don’t have certain items, you don’t get good parties that people will want to come to and you can’t earn gems etc. those items are usually high priced so that you must pay in order to keep the developers creating items but so far...I’ve noticed that things are getting stale. One llamazoom I did recently called for 3x quick besides 3 standards and a long (plus other actions in between). If the game is going to give us challenges like that, it needs a reward. I can fit gameplay into my day, usually. I just do not like having some of these challenges that require exhorbitante attention.

Overall, I enjoy the game. I just think the game economy needs some adjustments.
  • JaynieFuryJaynieFury Posts: 3 New Member
    > @JaynieFury said:
    > One llamazoom I did recently called for 3x quick besides 3 standards and a long (plus other actions in between). If the game is going to give us challenges like that, it needs a reward. I can fit gameplay into my day, usually

I meant 2 x the 3x quick events. That was six quick events!
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    I agree totally! Prices are way too high!
  • SelenaSimsMobileSelenaSimsMobile Posts: 11 New Member
    I wish they'd just make all items purchasable for Simoleons.

Simcash should be just a special thing used to speed up events, purchase Simoleons, that sort of thing. It's an unrealistic form of currency already that can't be earned through hard work, so it should be for the not-real-life-esque things.
    I'm having trouble explaining this.
    Like Simoleons are the equivalent of real money, and we use them to purchase the equivalent of real things like furniture items.
    Simcash is not equivalent to real life, so it should be used for things that aren't in real life like speeding up events.

Also I wish Llamazoom tickets weren't required to buy stuff. What if instead of Llamazoom tickets, we got a cool item? Like every day, Emily would come and be like "Hey, if you complete this task you get a BBQ" Or a hot tub. But cool stuff. And you know what it is before you start so you can say "Nah, I don't feel like earning an apple cider press. I'll wait until tomorrow so I can see what the cool item is then". Like does anybody care if they get repeats of cool items if they know what it'll be in advance? Or maybe you don't know what you're going to get, but you get 3 items to choose from every time you complete it.