Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Dynamic Developers - Monthly Build Challenges

13...Next

Comments

• JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Oh! I love building challenges! I just saw this so it’s too late for this month.

I have a question. I’m wondering why you aren’t posting this in the builders section. I bet you’d get more people to enter! (It’s under the Lots section. There’s many building challenges there and builders hang out there, too!)

Lol, I have no idea! I will change it, thanks for suggesting it!
    @Archer_Girl

Martin Lake Luxury Cruise is a beautiful boat hotel! The exterior of the ship is beautiful! I love the pathway leading up to enter into the boat, decorated with lights, benches, and shrubbery! I love that you included so much to do on the ship! The pool area is nice and spacious enough for lots of sims to hang out there! I love the top deck of the ship with the dance floor and bar! The dining area is beautifully designed! I love that you included a laundry room on the ship, it fits in so well!

@AlJay

Sulani Cruise Liner is a wonderful boat hotel! I love that you made it based around Sulani! I love the exterior of the ship with the logo on the side! I love all of the lounge chairs around the pool, there's plenty of room for sims to enjoy being in the pool! I adore the inside/outside bar, that's a very cool design! I love the kitchen/dining area with the pops of purple! The gym on the ship is a very nice addition! I love the darker lounge/bar areas, they look very VIP! The spa rooms are a very nice idea on the boat as well, sims will love to relax while they enjoy being on the boat!

@Taoron

SS Magnolia is such a detailed build! I love the exterior with the other boat and the boarding dock! You put so much detail into the shape and design of your boat! I love that you included a captain's room with monitors for navigation and a wheel! The small details in this build are so lovely! The pool area and bars look so nice and relaxing! I love how classy the dining area and luxury bedrooms are! The outside seating areas look so nice!

@phantasmkiss

Cruise Ship: Helios is an awesome build! I love that you created a gift shop on the shore! Your ship is nicely designed! I love that it's a smaller ship! It includes everything that sims may need while on a nice vacation on the ocean! I love that you included a piano in the dining area for sims to relax to nice music while they eat! The chess tables provide entertainment to all sim ages while on board! Your lounge with the DJ booth and dance floor looks nice and is a great addition to your ship! I love the look of the lounge chairs at the front of the ship!

@SpecialKH

Simsational Cruise Line is a nice large build! I love the size of your ship! The helicopter and small life boats on the top deck looks very nice and is an awesome detail to your build! I love the steam vents as well! I love that you provided sims so much to do while aboard! The gym, the control rooms, the kids outside center, and the gaming room are all great additions to your build! I love the outside cafe with seating along the side of the boat for sims to sit and enjoy the view!

Thank you everyone for participating! I have submitted you all for Maxis Favs :)
    hIERqN0.png

Welcome builders! Your challenge for the month of September is to build a fashion headquarter business building! See below for a full list of requirements, good luck and have fun!

Your Objective:

- Build a fashion headquarter business building.

Requirements:

- This build must be a lot.
    - You must include:
    • A reception area.
    • At least 2 photography rooms.
    • An office for the CEO.
    • A conference room.

Additional Notes:

- Other ideas for your build (these are NOT required, just ideas to give you more inspiration):
    • An employee lounge.
    • Model changing rooms.
    • Editorial/design rooms.
    • Smaller offices for employees.
    - You do NOT have to have the Moschino pack to participate!
    - Please remember, no custom content is allowed in these builds.
    - Everyone will be nominated for the builds they create for Maxis favs!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Be creative!

You have one month for this challenge.

Entries Close:

Monday, September 30th at 6:00PM USA (CT)

The New Challenge Will Be Posted:

Tuesday, October 1st at 9:00AM USA (CT)

Remember to add #DDM OR #DynamicDevelopersM to your description on the gallery.

Entry form:

-Information-
    Origin ID:
    Forum ID:
    Gallery Name Of Build:
    Gallery Link:
    Additional Notes:

-Images-
    Street View:
    Top View: (show the layout)
    Additional Images:
  • SimGirl4lyfe91SimGirl4lyfe91 Posts: 2 New Member
    these are amazing builds !!!!! im so sad i missed the deadlines for the past two challenges
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    The September build is going to be fun! I'm already getting a ton of ideas and have a pretty cool building outline.
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    edited September 2019
    Entry Form

-Information-
    Origin ID: lzbthnndgls
    Forum ID:lzbthnndgls
    Gallery Name Of Build:Fashion Fever
    Gallery Link: Fashion Fever
    Size: 40x30
    Type: Retail
    Additional Notes: After many months of figuring out where best to build their new headquarters, Simlish Styles has decided to build HQ in Magnolia Promenade. Sure it's just HQ, but you can also shop the latest fashions, straight from the runway. Oh, did I mention the runway? Yes, Fashion Fever has a runway. Office space for a CEO, President of kids' clothing, and 4 paper pushers. Plus, there are two private photography rooms, three makeup and wardrobe rooms, one of which is adjacent to the runway so models don't have to run across the building to get their makeup done. The best part of the building might just be the fabric room where the designers work their magic and create new looks. Once you've toured the building, grab a snack in our break room and head down to the first floor to have lunch with some of our designers. Welcome, to Simlish Styles, where all the most stylish sims get their clothes.

-Images-
    Street Views:
    Front Left
    3CRw65k.png
    Back Street (Same as the front but worked better for a pic because Magnolia Promenade has a palm tree right in the middle of the front)
    9hY63Lo.png
    Front Right
    LJoy51m.png

Aerial Views:
    Roof
    gsFCUKt.png
    2nd Floor
    55CPJ3J.png
    1st Floor
    FvtSH3t.png
    Runway and Backstage Areas
    IQUHfnE.png
    Fabric Room and Break Room
    WeTCGj2.png
    Makeup Room 2, Photo Room 2, CEO Office
    cf5PZEj.png

Room Views featuring the DeLuca Family and 8 very nerdy scientists who have no idea what they're doing and some NPCs that are just tryna shop:
    Conference Room
    ETY2geF.png
    Runway
    juqtv4H.png
    Fabric Room
    RsVr5XH.png
    CEO Office
    5AR3Woc.png
    Photo Room 1
    7JrrM3v.png
    Break Room
    eRBYa7r.png
    Makeup Room 1
    LO3az7y.png
    Makeup Room 2
    t9Cu4iI.png
    Bathroom
    GDX63Zl.png
    Employees looking happy in the lounge/reception area
    WBTTcsB.png
    Paper Pusher Office 1
    B9QPmUv.png
    Second Floor Balcony. Rooms from left to right: CEO office, Photo Room 2, Makeup Room 2, and 2 Paper Pusher offices.
    saYKtzi.png

Bonus: It looks sooooo pretty on the map!
    E16PqtR.png

I had a lot of good pictures so it was hard to decide. I had a lot of fun building this and testing it out. It works fabulously. Idk how it will work with Moschino stuff pack because I don't have that, but it works great as a Retail lot/a fun place to do a runway shoot. Hope you all enjoy and Happy Simming!
    Post edited by lzbthnndgls on
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Fashion Fever is such a very creatively designed and furnished Fashion HQ build! @lzbthnndgls :) It is so very detailed and each area looks so very great! Very nice red carpet runway with lights either sides! The Fabric room and clothing on the floor to reflect the fabric looks great! Very stylish CEO office! The pink, white and black colour scheme is very nice! The colourful and patterned floor rugs in the rooms look very great and suit the fashion HQ theme so well! Very nice exterior design of the building! The glass roofing is very nice and great type of windows used.
    It is a very nice fashion headquarters themed build! :)
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    @rosemow Thank you so much!
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 36 Member
    edited September 2019
    -Information-
    Origin ID: GND968
    Forum ID: SpecialKH
    Gallery Name Of Build: Nod & Nope Talent Agency
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/94BAF45CD34E11E9820E1EC7164F8428
    Additional Notes:

Nod and Nope Talent Agency has nodded to the right talent and said nope to those who have none. Known to have a nose for talent, Mr. Drew A. Nope and Mr. Lowell Nod have finally made it big. Now they spend their days in large offices with a view from the top floor, with an assistant steps away to, well, assist.

First Floor: Lobby/Reception in central atrium open to skylight, Cubicles, Media/Creative Department, Break room, rest rooms, hair/nails/makeup for models
    Second Floor: Photo studios, model wardrobe/fittings areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms plus award gallery
    Third Floor: Executive suites - two spacious corner offices each with meeting space and wet bar, executive assistant/waiting room area. Also bathrooms and conference room that overlooks atrium.

-Images-
    Street View:
    00.jpg
    09-09-19-6-20-11-PM.png

With Roof:
    09-09-19-6-13-29-PM.png
    Without Roof (Top/3rd Floor):
    09-09-19-6-13-39-PM.png
    2nd Floor:
    09-09-19-6-13-44-PM.png
    1st Floor:
    09-09-19-6-13-55-PM.png

Additional Images:
    Front Zoomed Out
    09-09-19-6-12-36-PM.png
    Looking down on lobby from 3rd Floor
    09-09-19-6-15-11-PM.png
    Back Hallway/Restrooms
    09-09-19-6-18-09-PM.png
    View from 3rd Floor conference room
    09-09-19-6-16-51-PM.png
    Creative Department:
    09-09-19-6-18-31-PM.png
    Cubicles:
    09-09-19-6-19-18-PM.png
    Break room:
    09-09-19-6-18-43-PM.png
    Executive office w/ admin
    09-09-19-6-16-29-PM.png
    Hair & Makeup:
    09-09-19-6-19-26-PM.png
    Wardrobe/Fitting:
    09-09-19-6-17-19-PM.png
    Dressing Room, bath & a bit of photo studio
    09-09-19-6-17-42-PM.png
    Ready for a swim shoot!
    09-09-19-6-17-26-PM.png
    Award Gallery, second level mezzanine:
    09-09-19-6-17-49-PM.png
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.
    Nod and Nope Talent Agency is a very lovely build! @SpecialKH :) Very nice modern exterior design, large glass windows, and the interior layout and furnishing of each area is very nice! Very nice glass roofing and the atrium area is very nice ! The awards gallery nook with the golden and red rope looks great! Very nice Creative Department room and the colourful patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. The design of the hair and makeup area is very nice. The photo studio room is great!
    Each area of the build is designed and furnished so very nice! :)
  • SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 36 Member
    @rosemow Thank you! These challenges are fun!
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.
    Entry form: Fashion Headquarters

-Information-
    Origin ID: Taoron24121

Forum ID: Taoron

Gallery Name Of Build: Style Incorporated

Gallery Link: HERE!

Additional Notes: 4 Story Fashion Building: Open Plan/Modern Office Setting with natural light. 1st Floor Reception Area, Reception Office and Kitchenette, 2 Collaboration Workshop Areas, Fashion Display; Outer Building holds the Advertising Division. 2nd Floor: Suspended Meeting AreaCollab Area, Cafe, Gardens, Relax Conference Room, Bathrooms; 3rd Floor: Offices, CEO Office and Secretary Office, Executive Bath, 4th Floor: Model Lounge, Dressing Rooms, Bathrooms/Showers, Photography Rooms

-Images-
    Street View:
    i4yjjmY.png
    g1fqkS3.png
    1rAbh1O.png

dZsFBnp.png
    ejU6EFd.png
    GZRCyqk.png
    7UW06nh.png
    qWoZ7RC.png

Additional Images:
    1st Floor:
    IxE95iY.png
    VfGSP1r.png
    HdLAt41.png
    Reception
    WjWndZT.png
    sRfbuSN.png
    QtfDNbu.png
    zFhpW8B.png
    Colllaboration Area
    Kqakg1F.png
    Advertising Offices
    4GvEDM4.png
    p3nmuhm.png
    a8NPoXb.png
    Spring Clothing Display
    PEoMSpg.png
    Relaxed Conference Room
    M9AfGUV.png

2nd Floor:
    mtzSD52.png
    qzuAFAc.png
    m2UqHq8.png
    Mb3dmRc.png
    Suspended Conference/Collab. Area
    VWI9Nmu.png
    Walkway Betwen the two Buildings
    JKmpr8P.png
    Cafe
    f8ikcCx.png
    kAQlDCQ.png

3rd Floor:
    45x1AET.png
    Offices
    ERogHD1.png
    Imq7oMM.png
    CEO Office
    uzLz9Bm.png
    oiukEl0.png
    VBxFw3U.png
    oR1gC6K.png
    dq5iMfi.png
    CEO PA Office
    LfHFOsf.png
    Executive bath
    KkwYINe.png

4th Floor:
    Model Waiting Area
    dsgJjYk.png
    Dressing Room
    ajAkKRD.png
    mdYCdn9.png
    Model Bath/Shower
    WGArU1M.png
    Winter Clothing Display
    wpEcg8K.png
    Photo Rooms
    j0TP8iF.png
    ii8Y3nh.png

Style Incorporated is such a very special and detailed fashion headquarters build! @Taoron :) The design,layout and furnishing of each area and level of the build looks very great! The large glass windows are very nice, bringing in nice natural light. The Spring and Winter clothing windows displays are very nice! It looks great the way the stairs have been used. The build would have involved such a lot of time and work! It is a very stylishly nice fashion build! :)
    Thank you again, @rosemow =)
  • Archer_GirlArcher_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    edited September 2019
    Origin ID: saturnspoon
    Forum ID: Archer-Girl
    Gallery Name Of Build: Fashion Mag Startup
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4C3C90E9DD8211E98A705F3B037E5F47?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=saturnspoon&max=50&maxis=false

The old full-service gas station, that sits on the large corner lot of Bridgeview in Newcrest, has been closed down for many years. The owner of the property has decided to lease it out but he's not too keen on changing it...at least not the exterior. Celeste Finney was a very successful model when she was young and now she's ready to turn her creative passions to starting up a lifestyle and fashion magazine. She looks at the old gas station and thinks there's no way she can turn this into a headquarters...just no way...but the owner is offering a sweet lease deal and gives permission to have the interior renovated to suit the magazine's needs. So Celeste partnered up with Saturnspoon Builders and together they have attempted to create a quirky, retro but sophisticated little fashion studio. Let's wish Celeste and Town & Sim Magazine all the success!

Additional Images:
    Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/7UaPifZ

Street View:
    P9jpXM0.jpg

Top View:
    xrvVK9r.jpg
    *Additional Top View Pics of Each Floor in Imgur Album*
    WmjUWqL.jpg
    vyDkijJ.jpg
    You are so very creative to design a fashion hq in an old gas station venue! @Archer_Girl :) You have done it so very well! The outdoors roof covered gas pumps areas looks great! It is great there is a food stand there and the murals on the garage doors look great ! Very nice furnishing of each area of the interior! Very nice furnishing of the three dressing rooms! The cat walk area with the garage door at the end wall and brick wall texture looks great! Very nice wall of fame feature! Very nice black and yellow colour scheme of the Creative Directors offices! The photos on the photo studio wall is a nice touch.
    There are many special details throughout the build! :)
    Nice build @Archer_Girl
    Hi everyone!

Just a reminder as the month is coming to an end, the challenge is too!

6 days left until the challenge is finished and a new one is posted on October 1st!
    Hi everyone!

Just a reminder 2 days left until the challenge is finished and a new one is posted on October 1st!
  • gemchiaragemchiara Posts: 97 Member
    Wondering when the October challenge will be posted!