Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims expansion was your favourite?

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Sims 2 FreeTime
  • GraveDirtGraveDirt Posts: 42 Member
    From The Sims 1: Hot Date. Loved the cranky janitor and Minstrel Carlo in the downtown so much.
  • LaneBoy1995LaneBoy1995 Posts: 133 Member
    The Sims HotDate
    The Sims 2 Open For Business
    The Sims 3 Seasons

The Sims 4 I only have base game that I don't play
  • SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    Sims 4: Get Together.
    Clubs are fun and I love Windenburg!
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    Favorite all time pack would have to be Seasons in Sims 2. Waited so long for it to rain! and that pack did not disappoint. Those thunderstorms sent chills down my spine!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    TS1: Makin Magic
    TS2: Apartment Life (witches !!!) & University are tied
    TS3: Seasons. I hated TS3 style but Seasons made the game look beautiful.
    TS4: Pets
  • FiFi Posts: 5 New Member
    The sims 1 Makning Magic - but that could also be because it's so nostalgic to me, because it was the first expansion I got for the sims.
    The sims 2: University
    The sims 3: - dunno, I've never played the sims 3 that much
    The sims 4: Seasons - even though I don't own it (yet), I really like what I've seen of it on You Tube
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    Makin magic :D
  • unflavoredunflavored Posts: 35 Member
    ts3 - late night, because that’s the only one i have
    ts4 - getting famous seems really interesting, but i won’t be getting any exp for ts4 quite yet
    i’m just a dumb girl browsing da interwebs
  • Sims4ever89Sims4ever89 Posts: 2 New Member
    We really need another vacation expansion but with hotels, theme parks, zoos, and water parks, kind of like Orlando in a sims world lol, I would absolutely love this and simmers should also be able to design there own parks if they want to of course. Thank you sims team I’m sure you have had a lot of requests for this...... carnivals are also awesome so there, I would pay good money for an expansion like this. And you guys are awesome and have done so much, so I’m sure you guys can make it happen, still in love thanks sims4 team
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    If they did theme parks I could see more dlc for dlc packs. Carnivals/theme parks would require huge lots, maybe one smaller world with one huge lot, then it’s too much to fit into even an expansion so it would be an expansion with carnival stuff, an expansion with theme park stuff then I could see stuff packs to fill in the smaller things... but even then that’s a lot of money for one type of lot :# the way sims 4 is limited with items, and gameplay objects and animations I just don’t know how that would work but if they did a spin off like roller coaster tycoon but the sims that would be super neat
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    The Sims 2 Seasons. Even though I lost one of the discs, I still do remember what I liked about it. The game isn't really as fun without it (including the cc).
  • SinnoraSinnora Posts: 28 Member
    I loved the Petom and complement the seasons. And always waiting for them in every game series
  • GumbyGumby Posts: 46 Member
    Reading everyone's post is making want to go and play all my sims games 1 through 3.
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Probably in the minority, but Sims 3 Into The Future!! It was different, yes, but omggg it was so detailed and it was one of the only expansion packs that I remember playing for hours!
  • damselstonedamselstone Posts: 21 Member
    The Sims 1: Making Magic
    The Sims 2: University
    The Sims 3: World Adventures
    I have yet to play The Sims 4...

I thought these would be difficult to answer but actually didn't take long to have a think back and really know which are my favourite.
  • mwonkiwonmwonkiwon Posts: 10 New Member
    mine is sims 2 open for business because that was my first original game i brought still have disc and case but booklet is missing :(
  • AleksandraAleksiaAleksandraAleksia Posts: 20 Member
    Sims 1: Superstar
    Sims 2: University
    Sims 3: University
    Sims 4: Parenthood

Superstar was amazing because I could basically go to work with my Sims, instead of just sit and wait for them to get home from their regular jobs. The only thing I didn't like was the Sims 1 basics itself - the fact that I had to CONSTANTLY keep up with their needs meant that they'd only be able to be out of the house for 1 to 2 hours max, maybe 3 if I'm lucky. But what little time I had for them to be Superstars, I loved.

I loved University in Sims 2 because it added more depth, plus more story to the game. I liked having them start figuring themselves out, trying new clothes and styles, making different friends, like most people do in actual college life. Plus, the college radio music was the best.

Sims 3 University was basically the same to me as Sims 2 University, except with the open world I could feel even more immersed in my Sims' college lives.

I honestly hate the Sims 4 completely. I have nearly every pack, but have only played it twice in the past year, for around 2 weeks each time. The one thing that keeps bringing me back occasionally to it is the Parenthood pack. I love families in the Sims. It makes me feel like my Sims are living fulfilled lives by raising kids well. If I make a couple, I always rush to have babies. If I make a single, they're instantly searching for the right mate for babies. And the toddlers in 4 became amazing with Parenthood, but not just toddlers. Kids and teens felt like they had more depth with the manners, advice, and the weird phases they'd go through (bear costume phase is best phase). If I can just ignore the rest of the Sims 4 is an entire let down, I can have a little fun playing with a family in it for a while.
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    The sims 1: Superstar is my favourite. (And Making Magic is my number 2)

and...

From The Sims 2: Night Life
    From The Sims 3: Showtime
    From The Sims 4: Get Famous

:#
  • AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    I skipped over the Sims 3 (long story), so I am going to leave that one out, and all its expansions.

From the Sims 1: Vacation
    From the Sims 2: Seasons
    From the Sims 4: Also Seasons

I think my favourite overall is The Sims 4: Seasons. I really like the holiday part and how you can customize the holidays. Being able to cancel holidays you don't want is something I also like. I have always liked the customization aspect of the Sims series. I also like how the weather is different in the different worlds in it. The only thing I don't like it really, is some of the special days, like neighbourhood brawl and the lottery, but I usually just cancel them when they appear.
  • simsgames2324simsgames2324 Posts: 20 Member
    TS3 Seasons
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    edited December 2019
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    sims 3 : seasons, pets, ambitions,supernatural,generations. (but all are awesome in their ways)
    sims 4 : parenthood, seasons, pets, get to work, realm of magic.toddlers. (some are really make us piggy bankers really)
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sims4 island living. It's just too amazing and I love sulani and mermaids 🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ZevanoxZevanox Posts: 30 Member
    TS3 Pets because.. horses.. >,>
    and the TS3 Famous thing although it's been a couple of years since I haven't played the Sims 3.
    TS4's Get famous is alright too. I like the interactions they added so much. Making 15 sims faint all at once is the best.
    Seasons is always a must for me in any Sims game.