March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what would you want in a universty pack

i would want cilques like jock and nerd and rebel also improved blogs

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Everything they had in Sims 3 including the cool hairstyles & clothing. Also, I think it would be fun for Soroities. And a world that was at least 12 lots.
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    > @SERVERFRA said:
    > Everything they had in Sims 3 including the cool hairstyles & clothing. Also, I think it would be fun for Soroities. And a world that was at least 12 lots.

I wonder if they intend to put that group system, since we already have get togheter, but would love to come back

btw i want the same thing of sims 3, but i think we can create the course itself, or even being a teacher, since generally the systems that are coming are pulled to administer, would love to create a university itself. I think it will be something inspired by the old but bringing something new.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

I would prefer more realistic ones to my world, such as stick-jocks, drama queens (and actual queens, countesses, and duchesses), garb snarks, and authenticity purists... Oh, and that's just for the university club I'm a life time member of.

Share houses, pub crawls, lawn games, lost librarians, student hubs, student lounges, university bars, theatre sports, rowing...

Srsly, rowing! What kind of university doesn't have a rowing team?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmFhEQLMUBg
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Movotti wrote: »

I would prefer more realistic ones to my world, such as stick-jocks, drama queens (and actual queens, countesses, and duchesses), garb snarks, and authenticity purists... Oh, and that's just for the university club I'm a life time member of.

Never heard of those clubs. And my University didn't have a rowing team.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Share houses, pub crawls, lawn games, lost librarians, student hubs, student lounges, university bars, theatre sports, rowing...

No American ones have a rowing team.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    In depth degree plans! Choosing your courses, and if you did something in a science field, you would have a lab to go to!

And definitely dorm life! You could have an assigned dorm mate!
  • MrsMorse1MrsMorse1 Posts: 19 Member
    I hope that universities countinue to affect sims after as well. Because university completely changes people in their core.

I hope Grades and study fields will interact with "Get to Work" example: A sim who studied science should have boost in scientist carrear a sim with management diploma should have a bonus in restaurant manegemant etc.

Another thing that I like to see (but probably wont) is sims to gain traits at university example:
    A hardworking sim with good grades gets a trait that helps them boosts skill growth
    A social sim with many friends gets a trait that allows more and powerful social actions
    A leader sim who organizes events and is somewhat social can organize larger events/protests etc...

(Again so sorry for my english)

No American ones have a rowing team.
    That's not true.
    Unless you're saying that Harvard and Yale are not American universities, or that their rowing teems (and rowing scholarships) do not exist?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_rowing_(United_States)
    Where did you think your Olympic rowing teams come from?

Never heard of those clubs. And my University didn't have a rowing team.
    I didn't name any clubs, only the cliques in the club that I am a member of.
    And if your uni didn't have a rowing team, is it really a uni, what kind of uni is it?
    As I said, "What kind of university doesn't have a rowing team?"
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I would LOVE to see a lot of the University pack stuff from TS3. It was seriously one of my favorite packs. I think there should be dorm buildings. I live in student housing and it's pretty cool. There are hundreds of rooms of different types and sizes, doubles, singles (which I have) and triples. It includes a pool, study areas, dining hall with a meal card and a 24 hour gym. I seriously loved the degrees though and I think that with the careers they have now sims can get their degree and start off at a higher level. They get scholarships for good grades in school too. And more sports!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    Yes please.
    EA where is university??
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    And if your uni didn't have a rowing team, is it really a uni, what kind of uni is it?

It was a state public university. We just didn't have a rowing team. Doesn't make it less valid than ones that do.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Bands and piercings

It was a state public university. We just didn't have a rowing team. Doesn't make it less valid than ones that do.

I still find that very strange. Universities here, that don't have rowing clubs, tend to be very small, private type universities.

State public universities here have rowing teams.
    I live in the desert, and the university here has a rowing club, albeit 500km away.
  • bloodydarkanglbloodydarkangl Posts: 74 Member
    Playable careers or professions.

I'd love to see law, journalist and architect careers returning.
  • AccidentalBoisAccidentalBois Posts: 31 Member
    I think a musical theatre thing would be really cool with actual playable performances like in the acting career but like a club format.
  • AccidentalBoisAccidentalBois Posts: 31 Member
    > @MrsMorse1 said:
    > I hope that universities countinue to affect sims after as well. Because university completely changes people in their core.
    >
    > I hope Grades and study fields will interact with "Get to Work" example: A sim who studied science should have boost in scientist carrear a sim with management diploma should have a bonus in restaurant manegemant etc.
    >
    > Another thing that I like to see (but probably wont) is sims to gain traits at university example:
    > A hardworking sim with good grades gets a trait that helps them boosts skill growth
    > A social sim with many friends gets a trait that allows more and powerful social actions
    > A leader sim who organizes events and is somewhat social can organize larger events/protests etc...
    >
    > (Again so sorry for my english)
    >

Yes! For protests as well maybe there could be a activist trait or something along those lines.