Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So...I really LIKE the new stuff pack

SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
I know it's not the most loved stuff pack and Ive seen some pretty grim comments about this pack and the fashion, but to me it's not bad at all! I really love it for my Fashion-Forward sims. This is a townie I made myself. She's on the gallery under my Id: Simmify

U7zy6Fh.png
Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

Comments

• SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    And my other Moschino girl , she too will be online :)

CVChIxM.png

• lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Great sims! Don't let other people's negativity get you down. I really like My First Pet Stuff, even though it defs should have been included with Cats and Dogs. I just say if you like a pack and it works for you and your gameplay style, enjoy it. that's what's so great about the Sims being a sandbox game. You define your game. You choose what packs to add. Other people are just expressing their opinion because they wanted something different, but you liked what you got
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Great sims! Don't let other people's negativity get you down. I really like My First Pet Stuff, even though it defs should have been included with Cats and Dogs. I just say if you like a pack and it works for you and your gameplay style, enjoy it. that's what's so great about the Sims being a sandbox game. You define your game. You choose what packs to add. Other people are just expressing their opinion because they wanted something different, but you liked what you got

Oh, Im just fine! I was just creating a positive thread just to say how I actually enjoy whats there. Im going to use these clothes and everything from this pack a lot! Thanks for understanding and sharing kindness :)@izbthnndgls

• lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Simmify wrote: »
    Great sims! Don't let other people's negativity get you down. I really like My First Pet Stuff, even though it defs should have been included with Cats and Dogs. I just say if you like a pack and it works for you and your gameplay style, enjoy it. that's what's so great about the Sims being a sandbox game. You define your game. You choose what packs to add. Other people are just expressing their opinion because they wanted something different, but you liked what you got

Oh, Im just fine! I was just creating a positive thread just to say how I actually enjoy whats there. Im going to use these clothes and everything from this pack a lot! Thanks for understanding and sharing kindness :)@izbthnndgls

I am all for spreading the positivity!
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    That yellow outfit looks very nice on your Sim! And I think your second Sim looks a bit like Selena Gomez.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Glad that you are enjoying it. I'll probably get it sometime.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    It's a nice stuff pack !
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I like it too although I wish it had more clothes in it. I'm not a builder so I was a bit disappointed that the pack had more furniture than clothes especially for a brand that is most famous for clothing.
  • happyopi wrote: »
    It's a nice stuff pack !

Im really happy with it :)

• Sharonia wrote: »
    I like it too although I wish it had more clothes in it. I'm not a builder so I was a bit disappointed that the pack had more furniture than clothes especially for a brand that is most famous for clothing.

should have had more clothing , but im also very happy with the windows and furniture. I download all of my builds from the gallery. So I need all the packs. Even if I didn't I still would buy them because I spend a lot of time on Sims 4.

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    The clothing was my least Fav part of a fashion pack... But I still love the pack. One of my favourite stuff packs. And to be honest, the pets are my least favorite part of cats and dogs too lol
  • The clothing was my least Fav part of a fashion pack... But I still love the pack. One of my favourite stuff packs. And to be honest, the pets are my least favorite part of cats and dogs too lol

To each their own :)

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited September 2019
    The clothing was my least Fav part of a fashion pack... But I still love the pack. One of my favourite stuff packs. And to be honest, the pets are my least favorite part of cats and dogs too lol

To each their own :)

Haha well it's not that I dislike the pets but I never play with them because my house is always too full of Toddlers and kids. I wish that you could have a cat or dog without it adding to your household count haha. But yeah it's one of my favourite expansions but it's because I like the build, Cas, and world so much :-)

with the new one my favourite part is definitely the photography part. I've been having a blast with it taking photos of all my Sims. Definitely one of my top three favourite stuff packs along with my first pet and laundry.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Your sims look great. I am glad you are having fun with the game. Others should not predict what you like or don't like just stay positive and play the game.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    The Moschino SP is actually a really good SP. It has some really good gameplay in it, and the clothes and BB items are nice. I was not even remotely looking forward to it, so it wasn't a torturous wait for something that turned out to be far more fun than the SPs I did look forward to. It definitely took me by surprise 😂
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the only negative thing i said was since i'm not much of a photagrapher i would have liked a little more furniture. modren is my favorite. still bought it and i like it
  • SimTrippy wrote: »
    The Moschino SP is actually a really good SP. It has some really good gameplay in it, and the clothes and BB items are nice. I was not even remotely looking forward to it, so it wasn't a torturous wait for something that turned out to be far more fun than the SPs I did look forward to. It definitely took me by surprise 😂

Oh yeah, definitely! Nowadays Im never impatient about a pack, since I really have so much to do in the game as is . But its definitely more useful to me than I thought it would be :D@SimTrippy

• RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I just bought it and have not delved into it to much, but so far I really like the SP as well. Glad to see a positive thread.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Oh yeah, definitely! Nowadays Im never impatient about a pack, since I really have so much to do in the game as is . But its definitely more useful to me than I thought it would be :D@SimTrippy

i still have to go through the clothes so thats why i left them out of my post.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Yes I agree, the game has really shaped up :D Although I must admit, that I'm very very antsy about finally getting my hands on RoM :naughty:
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    again, like others i had no pre-interest or expectations for this pack... i expected a pack full of high fashion clothes and nothing else. So to find out when it arrived that it actually had a lot more depth than that, had a really cool set of build buy items, plus a career that i WANTED to play... it surprised me!

Yes, for a fashion branded pack it is lacking in clothes, in the very least lacking in swatches for the clothes that are there (that triangle skirt is lovely but virtually un-useable in the one colourful swatch.... for example!) but if you took away the moschino title of the pack and just take it on the value of the pack content it'self rather than moschino related expectations, its a really nice little pack, perfect as an add-on pack for someone with city living or get famous who wants to live more of the city-celebrity life.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I really like it too. I haven't tried out all the photography features. I've mainly used the BB objects for building. I haven't tried the fashion either. Cute pics. Yes just like what you like. I happen to love my first pets stuff. Lol not the concept of dlc for dlc but I still love all the items.
  • lasummerb wrote: »
    I really like it too. I haven't tried out all the photography features. I've mainly used the BB objects for building. I haven't tried the fashion either. Cute pics. Yes just like what you like. I happen to love my first pets stuff. Lol not the concept of dlc for dlc but I still love all the items.

Me too! I love My first pet! @lasummerb . It's very cute!