Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    R u crazy @Me1620 ? Thank u so much for da gift's! Heck, please stop it 😄 Ur so kind and i hope u have a wonderful weekend!!

Greetings
  • leosimsbrleosimsbr Posts: 31 Member
  • wamayeliwamayeli Posts: 147 Member
    leosimsbr wrote: »

You are very welcome, @leosimsbr . I hope you enjoy it!
  • jennykbedelljennykbedell Posts: 1 New Member
    I am new to the site and just started collecting store content. I would like to do the animals abound cascade but I only have 48 simpoints left. I wish I would have know about the spreadsheet and cascades before I spent all my points! But I spent most all of mine on worlds. Does anyone have any advice on what to do next?
  • XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    Oh that's weird. I wanted to update my top 5, but I can't edit it... Anyone knows why that is? :o
    @Jude525 just saved my day! Biggest thanks "JUDE"! I hope the sun shines down to you!
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @goodFeel93 You are quite welcome. There are some great build objects that come with that world. Including some nice roof items on the Toy Shoppe. Although, if you own the World of Wonder carousel, I have an edited version of the Toy Shoppe that may interest you. Whenever I encounter an EA lot with a fake carousel, I replace it with the one form WOW.

The Savvy Seller's Collection can also make for some great game play options. It is more flexible than the register that comes with Supernatural. At least, I think so.

Oh, and, as you've noticed, the sun definitely shines a bit less brightly in Midnight Hollow. But I'll leave that discussion to the DD thread.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    I have re-turn-ed! lol Sorry about the long absence - I had a rather long string of deaths starting in November, which ended with my Uncle passing early in the year. Between that and some other personal things, my life became a hectic, awful mess for a while. It's a relief to get back to something lighthearted, and fun, with kind people.

Thanks so much to @Me1620 and @charlotteprice for the gifts while I was away! You folks are super! <3 (Now to figure out what I was doing again.)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are welcome @Netjera (I am charlotteprice on the store). Sorry for the string of deaths you had to go thru, very tough and heartbreaking but glad you returned and hopefully can play your game and take your mind off RL issues. It has helped me tremendously over the almost 20 years of playing.

I notice you take advantage of the DD's, going for completing sets and all. Thats a smart and good thing to take advantage of. I was almost done with purchasing everything before I realized (while getting to know the forums use here) I could cascade a lot of the stuff. Fun times back then <3

Have an awesome day and enjoy your sims B)
    edited August 2019
    nvm, carry on :D
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Thank you @wamayeli!
    I've updated my top 5.
    You are welcome @Netjera (I am charlotteprice on the store). Sorry for the string of deaths you had to go thru, very tough and heartbreaking but glad you returned and hopefully can play your game and take your mind off RL issues. It has helped me tremendously over the almost 20 years of playing.

I notice you take advantage of the DD's, going for completing sets and all. Thats a smart and good thing to take advantage of. I was almost done with purchasing everything before I realized (while getting to know the forums use here) I could cascade a lot of the stuff. Fun times back then <3

Have an awesome day and enjoy your sims B)

Thanks for the kind words. It's been a difficult time. Especially bittersweet with my Uncle. He and my Aunt had an anniversary trip to Walt Disney World planned, complete with dinner in Cinderella's castle. She decided to go anyways, in homage to him, and my whole family went with her (she's my Dad's sister). It was fun, and wonderful, and sad at the same time.

I've been doing the Daily Deal for almost a year, or about a year (not counting my absence). It's been a fun, and less-expensive way to get stuff, and I'm not very good at managing to get the best deals, but I'm sure I've saved a lot more than I would have, had I not done it at all! :) I have to fix my wishlist, though. I didn't know what a "clean" wishlist was until yesterday, lol.

Thanks again!
    You only have five items to gift, and none pertain to this cascade you are working on?

Sorry to butt in, but was wondering what you meant by this?

Thanks!
    edited August 2019
    Netjera wrote: »
    You only have five items to gift, and none pertain to this cascade you are working on?

Thanks!

I went to the S3 store to check out her wishlist and she only had five items you could gift, but none pertained to her cascade she was working on. I just wondered if she did get the cascade finished. I should have clarified it further, I didn't mean more than five on this thread :s

Thanks!

I went to the S3 store to check out her wishlist and she only had five items you could gift, but none pertained to her cascade she was working on. I just wondered if she did get the cascade finished. I should have clarified it further, I didn't mean more than five on this thread :s

No worries. Thanks for clarifying! For a moment, I got worried that I had been on the thread too long, and was supposed to go away at some point, lol.
    @wamayeli - Thanks so much for the gift of The Cupid's Locket! I have a couple of messages from you that I can't seem to find, and one of them seems to indicate another gift, but it's not showing up in my available purchases for download. Some sort of error?

Thanks bunches!
    @wamayeli - Thanks so much for the gift of The Cupid's Locket! I have a couple of messages from you that I can't seem to find, and one of them seems to indicate another gift, but it's not showing up in my available purchases for download. Some sort of error?

Thanks bunches!

@Netjera Looks like the second one did not go through. I just tried to send you the electro-dance top but, again, it doesn't appear to be working. I will try again later. Not sure when though as we're doing hurricane preparations now.

Hope you enjoy Cupid's Locket. It was one of my favorite tops in Sims3.

wamayeli wrote: »

Thanks bunches!

@Netjera Looks like the second one did not go through. I just tried to send you the electro-dance top but, again, it doesn't appear to be working. I will try again later. Not sure when though as we're doing hurricane preparations now.

Love it, thanks. :) I did get Electo Dance Top, thanks so much! That's going to help me get Runway Riot. (I noticed that one took 5 tries, lol. Sorry about all the effort!)

Thanks very much. <3

Thanks bunches!

Love it, thanks. :) I did get Electo Dance Top, thanks so much! That's going to help me get Runway Riot. (I noticed that one took 5 tries, lol. Sorry about all the effort!)

Thanks very much. <3

You are very welcome.

Gifting from the store is always kind of hit or miss so it's no big deal. I didn't realize it took 5 tries though. LOL

I hope you are able to get Runway Riot soon!

You are very welcome.

Gifting from the store is always kind of hit or miss so it's no big deal. I didn't realize it took 5 tries though. LOL

I hope you are able to get Runway Riot soon!

Well, if you keep going crazy and giving me pieces of it, I'll be getting it much sooner than I thought! lol. Thanks for the Diva Suit! <3

• BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Haven't been here in a while! Here's my top five (:
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    Thanks @goodFeel93! It was sweet of you to get me the Futureshock Loft- Moisture Minimization Station from my wishlist!
    Im glad ur getting my gift :wink: I hope u enjoy the object. Greetings
    I've updated my Top 5, to include two pieces I need for BahHaus before DD204, if possible. Here's the list:

BahHaus' Boxy Window
    BahHaus Immaculate Window
    Ki-Mini Kimono Outfit (last piece required for World Inspirations Cascade)
    Pocketed Skirt
    No Frills Bike Rack
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    @Netjera: I hope my gift went through. Got an error while gifting.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS