Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

$400 Glinch?

kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
This has happined off and on in my sims 2 games but never found the cause. Suddenly in the evening a family I am playing at the time will start loosing $400 at about every 15 sim minuntes till they are broke. In the past I just played it into the game that they were hacked and went broke or something. But I am now playing on a new computer and fresh game in Belladanna Cove and it is happining to the DeBateau family. I do have lots of cc and mods, but have no idea witch could be causing this. Anyone yels have or heard of this and can help? Thanks

Comments

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    First take a back up of your game as it is now. I would remove your mods and CC and see if the issue goes away - even skins and eyes, remove everything custom. Then put back in your mods and CC in batches, testing after you put some back in.

Remember that it could be a mod conflict causing your issue and not a single mod by itself.
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Thanks I have been doing just that, but for a crashing problem. Big problem though with the $400 problem, it would take forever to see what mod, cc, or combo as it only happins once in a while and not to but one or two households at a time. Weird.