Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worst Expansion Pack?

Worst Expansion Pack? 461 votes

Get to Work
22%
Akl500PicmnfrshLeGardePourpreBreeSashaneutralsideKHS12IceyJJueJueSaunta2Isb917sennawalesBeardedgeekmoltaziadragonfreakalyssasim87iliesmidesgothprincess4evertaydevSim2SporeFoxrox77 103 votes
Get Together
13%
mikepapaycikwindweaverGoth583IcewolfjeepjeepcatnicolechartrandPlayerSinger2010mcruddAlainar415SageRainWillowshygirlslamondaSirenLuminosDarkLady2788KaeChan2089DeathCoil13aecollins21LynnwoodusualsuspectChainzz 63 votes
City Living
8%
Bluegayleauroraael14GoldmoldarOmri147ElnVldAnmirlaMariefoxprice83robyngravesLustianiciasmurf45blueCheekybitskayen_keagenfullspiralrambahadoerMaggieMarleySavvySimmieSigzy05SimsLovinLycanScobreHorrorgirl6 37 votes
Cats and Dogs
8%
brackencat31love7680youilivefor92glory_joyg01denswanhadklaxdetermigsimmietimeJACKIEJOYspice3mat555TOLKIENpapertongueTheDreamyWriterlemonade90210Wintermist_SWErandy2355StutummusteniMHsimsFan 37 votes
Seasons
1%
Bagoas77Simberella777EnkiSchmidthappyopiddd994AirakaleRouensimsitolduso 8 votes
Get Famous
18%
ThickEbonyLadyCabelle1863starrling33Colorist40CamkatBloosmooasimbsimchrstal27yesme88IrdiwenmcorralMoon_Willowicftldubarracuda1574DoritoEvieashcrash19bevilleMirichasikasika18RamblineRose 83 votes
Island Living
28%
CK213KolbyOneAdorkableGirlGRIMMYjulienrob2004RiziffyGalacticGalYunabandit5alexspoom13alan650111sillehbeeAlexaiTWSimGamer82overoncandystormsam123AlrynnStrangerthanjcs7219 130 votes

Comments

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Get Together
    I like every expansion to some extent but if I had to choose I'd choose Get Together for the simple reason of never using the club system. It's just not my type of game play. I like it when townies are in clubs, it's nice to see townies around the different worlds actually doing stuff and it kinda gives them more of a personality but I never put my own sims in clubs.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Seasons
    Just popping in to say that by the time I voted, Seasons was actually LEADING the table with 40% of the votes. Seasons must be the most loved EP, but by coincidence those disliking it arrived here first. I find that funny (sorry, I know it isn't really funny).
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Get Famous
    The quirks system combined with completely over the top reactions to a celeb from everyone else are the reasons I won't ever buy it.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together.

What's the point of it, again?
  • FrieaFriea Posts: 54 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together was honestly AWFUL at least Get to Work had cool interactive jobs.
    fT4P3EZ.jpg
    ♥ Learn to Love Yourself
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Get Together
    Get together is probably my least favorite, I never use most of the gameplay options we got from it. However, Windenburg is probably my favorite world in the Sims 4.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Get Together
    GT - although not because it's a bad EP by any means, there are many things in it that I enjoy. I even use clubs somewhat regularly - but I could probably play without them. It's just that overall, it's the one I use the least.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    It was pretty hard for me to choose between Island Living (great, just... not my style) Get Famous (celebs are pretty annoying) but I went with Cats and Dogs because I just don't use it. I only use a few of the CAS pieces, and I only use pets if I need to for a story. The traits are meaningless, but at least owning a Vet Clinic is fun. Just going to say, that I like all of them (except GT and GTW because I don't own them), these three just aren't much fun for me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    City Living
    City Living. I like all of the packs, but City living is the one I could easily live without. I just found it didn't add very much to the game and it feels like a game pack to me. The festival's all seemed almost the same without much to do and they get repetitive and I don't really use Apartments very often. I prefer having my Sims in their own house but yeah, I don't regret buying it because I like it too, just not nearly as much as the others and I'm glad I got it at a sale price
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    City Living
    On another note, I'm surprised to see that get together is leading ... even though there's hardly any votes haha. That's honestly one of my most used packs. But I mostly play families so that's probably why LOL. It's such a great pack for us family players and I tend to forget that not everyone plays with 7 kids,3 foster kids, and a hamster that's several generations old lol
  • CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    Get Together
    I like all of them, but I chose Get Together as the least interesting option. I hear a lot of negativity about Get to Work, but I honestly love that expansion. And I also really like City Living alot...maybe I'm an oddball?
    6qrDi11.png
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Get Famous
    I honestly forgot that get famous existed. Goes to show how much I dislike it. Anyways, I just don't like the celebrity system. When you make a celebrity, you are bombarded with insane fans and god awful paparazzis. And the pre made celebrities are just terrible. They ruin the atmosphere of every venue or neighborhood when they get the attention of every sim including yours from what they were doing. Build mode and CAS are decent, but everything else the pack has to offer is not in my liking.
    Proud simmer
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    Get Famous
    I'm torn between Get Famous and Island Living but I settled on GF
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    City Living
    I’m gonna say city living, I like something in every pack but I rarely use apartments or have time to go to festivals.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited September 2019
    Get to Work
    aliens
    retail
    magnolia promenade
    careers that were broken for years

not much to like. it had some cute clothes tho not gonna lie
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SlayeurTownSlayeurTown Posts: 211 Member
    edited September 2019
    Island Living
    Island living is by far the worst.
    No gameplay.
    The world is not even that pretty and I don't like the design at all.
    Mermaids are useless.
    No open swimming in water spread to the other worlds.
    No underwater lot and diving spots (unacceptable).

My biggest disappointment in terms of expansion.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Get Famous
    I'm not sure it's truly the 'worst', but GF is definitely my least favourite. I'm just not into the fame theme so I hardly use it. I also find Del Sol Valley rather ugly and celebrity sims intrusive and annoying at times.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    City Living
    City Living, because it's a theme that could have been amazing. The apartments are better than in TS3, sure, but they're worse than TS2. The city backdrop is amazing, but that's all it is. And the liveable areas are a weird hodge-podge of different styles that just looks odd: ie. the spice district, it looks like a run-down neigbourhood in New York, but has beautiful Indian-style fountains and murals. And then those ugly painted benches and tables dotted all over.

This EP really exemplifies TS4's biggest problem - shallowness.
  • AccidentalBoisAccidentalBois Posts: 31 Member
    Get Together
    > @Wallsisms4ever said:
    > Absolutely Island Living. By far. There's just no gameplay. Its a good looking world and that's it. So freaking shallow (heh). Take trash from the sand. Be a powerless mermaid. See a useless volcano. Talk to a useless Dolphin. Meh.
    >
    > I like all the other EP's and Get Together is my favorite. The club system is amazing, Windenburg is definitely the best world we have (It's the biggest and most diverse, it has an old town, a modern town, a countryside area and an Island). The CAS and BB items are killers and there are some great features like Cafe's, Nightclubs, DJ booth, Photography skill. I mean, it's just the most solid pack imho.

I disagree but you deserve some form of recognition for that amazing pun!
    Get Together
    I just find Get Together boring and I rarely use the CAS and build items. The world's nice but after a while I think it gets boring.
    Get Together
    > @CandiGir1 said:
    > I like all of them, but I chose Get Together as the least interesting option. I hear a lot of negativity about Get to Work, but I honestly love that expansion. And I also really like City Living alot...maybe I'm an oddball?

I love them both! City Living has such a beautiful world and Get To Work has the really cool careers and retail option!
  • Galaxy_Wolf197Galaxy_Wolf197 Posts: 2 New Member
    Get to Work
    GTW Definitely. I bought it as my first and there is absolutely nothing. Sure you can make aliens and okay, the retail side of it is good but everything is so repetitive. A waste of £34.99 if you ask me.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Seasons
    Voting out of spite because Get Together and City Living are my favorite.
  • jasy80jasy80 Posts: 19 New Member
    City Living
    I have a love and hate relationship with city living. I LOVE it, but I hate how the cheap apartments have rats, foul smells, and the power goes out lol. My sim got fried trying to fix the circuit box. It's hilarious, but gets annoying when I'm trying to have my vampire sim get his mood up when he's not parched anymore.