Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Worst Game Pack? [Your Opinion]

1235...Next

Comments

• thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    Strangerville
    Honestly hands down Strangerville. I hated doing the story. The town wasn't that interesting either. I mainly bought it because I am OCD and need to have all the packs
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Parenthood
    But just because I "usually" do not play with families and kids.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • TheSpeakerTheSpeaker Posts: 31 Member
    Strangerville
    Strangerville, without a doubt. I don't know what made them decide to waste a portion of their budget on something literally nobody asked for and don't seem to have enjoyed all that much either.
  • Strangerville
    probably the most forgettable dlc next to island living.
    y'all got bread?
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited September 2019
    Spa Day
    ddd994 wrote: »
    Dine out is by far the buggiest, and most disappointing in terms of new gameplay features. No depth to running restaurants, other than uniforms and setting the menu, such a shame :( .. But it does have good BB and CAS that I use, so I would still get it.

Can’t believe what people are saying about spa day, vampires and strangerville though?! Spa day is pretty much the only modern pack in terms of BB, loads of new items with new animations (especially compared to more recent packs, it’s easily got twice the amount of animations Island Living came with and that’s comparing it to an expansion pack!). So underrated..

Vampires, well that’s a given with the divide of players with Supernatural phobia.. so not the worst pack, just the one you don’t own lol

Strangerville, same problem as vampires, people aren’t open to it so dismiss it.

I happen to love Dine Out. I've never tried running a restaurant but the menu/staff customisation is great for community lots. I have so many differently themed restaurants in my game and just really enjoy visiting them. When it comes to Spa Day, I'm not much into modern stuff and don't like visiting spas either. Everyone has their reasons for liking or not liking a pack so there's no right or wrong answer in these threads.
    Post edited by musteni on
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    Spa Day
    I believe the spa day gamepack doesn't have much replay value and I just used it once in a while. Outdoor retreat I can use on some winter holidays with seasons and Strangerville is very beautiful. Restaurants reminds me of the sims 1 hotdate, vampires and parenthood are particularly my favorites
  • CelebrityWizardCelebrityWizard Posts: 132 Member
    Spa Day
    i love all of them but the weakest for me is Spa Day because it doesn't have that much to do with it outside a very specific situation. And you can only have one way
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    edited September 2019
    Spa Day
    They go in this order for me from worst to best:

Spa Day
    Strangerville
    Outdoor Retreat
    Jungle Adventure
    Dine Out
    Parenthood
    Vampires
    Realm of magic(maybe the best?)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Strangerville
    Strangerville. Just no.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    I never use it, the CAS is barely useable except one male top, hairs, and some kids clothes, and the camping is the same every time.
    Sims are Lit
  • Harujii_Harujii_ Posts: 28 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    i just don't feel like making my sims take a vacation? idk the idea of camping doesn't interest me at all. oddly enough i find jungle adventure highly enjoyable
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2019
    Spa Day
    netney52 wrote: »
    netney52 wrote: »
    For some reason parenthood is my least favourite even though it seems the most popular game pack. I find the advice really annoying and I don’t like the child and teenage phases. It’s the game pack I dislike playing the most.

I have to agree with you on the "advice." There's no way to win so I never play kids long enough to do a lot of the dilemmas.

I agree I find I have a make a conscious effort for my sims children/teenagers to know what trait to give them and then it annoys me when it falls out of range so I end up giving up on it and clicking on randon answers.

I don't like the "advice" because I rarely know which Sim is being asked to give the advice. Different Sims would give very different answers.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Dine Out
    My vote for the worst pack went to Dine Out. Second worst is Parenthood.

However, not to focus on just the negative, my favorites on that list are Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, and Vampires.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    Its sooooooooooooooooooooo boring. I can't send my sims camping for more than one day and even during that one day its a struggle to find stuff to do.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Parenthood
    I though all the gp were pretty good but I only chose parenthood because it didn't add the interactive family play that I was personally looking for. And the kids won't stop asking advice. :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(