The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Moschino stuff pack worth it?

I really like the idea of a photo studio, can someone explain how taking pictures works? how many sims can pose at the same time? are there group poses or just single sim poses? I disliked this pack when they announced it but now I really want a photo studio :'(
Should I buy it??

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    3 sims can pose in the same photoshoot. There is a floor marker you put on the floor. The sim will stand there, and the floor markers won't show up in the pictures your sim takes. Clicking on the floor marker will also give the ability to hire a sim for 100 semolians to model for you. Also, you will have the ability to take that sim to CAS to change their outfits to make it more appropriate for the pictures you want to take. Just a word of caution, this outfit will be what that will be wearing after you are done. Unlike the Get To Work photo, this will give you different poses that you can have the model preform for the pictures. This also works on the camera you sim has in their inventory as well. There is a wide range of choices with this.

I'm not too crazy about the clothing choices, but there are a few items I do like. Word of warning, not many color choices with these outfits. But overall I do like this pack for that the photography added, and to tell you the truth I was not going to even bother with this pack until I found out about this part.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    It is not worth the full price.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Nope. No more than half, and that's going high-ball.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    It’s not worth the asking price. I would wait for a sale that offers it for less than $2.

You can still do photography with the GTW expansion and add in mods for free with better (more) poses than what MSP offers.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    It's all up to you. I, personally don't have it, but I know this is a fact. If you really want a photography addition, go ahead! If you really like the build buy, go ahead! If you're one of the very, very small number who like the CAS, go ahead.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    when them gurus had finally put some effort to update existing gameplay system but locked it behind a paywall. typical EA.
    y'all got bread?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited August 2019
    From what I’ve read (and partially experienced myself), the 2 most recent packs released (IL and Moschino) are not worth the asking price. I’m also hearing that the photography within Moschino is extremely buggy.

I’m wondering if RoM will make it a trifecta.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Very possible. This is EA, and the releases seem rushed - boom, boom, boom in a hurry to get something out. Why? Better to take one's time to make sure the pack is as good as it can be.
  • ElokaEloka Posts: 184 Member
    The only reason I bought it was for taking family photo's for my generations, and photos of my pets being held finally. I like that as a family player.

I wish that could have been patched in. Otherwise, not much else I cared about. Haven't even tried the career.
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    Hestia wrote: »
    It’s not worth the asking price. I would wait for a sale that offers it for less than $2.

You can still do photography with the GTW expansion and add in mods for free with better (more) poses than what MSP offers.

i don't have gtw i don't really like it
    It's all up to you. I, personally don't have it, but I know this is a fact. If you really want a photography addition, go ahead! If you really like the build buy, go ahead! If you're one of the very, very small number who like the CAS, go ahead.

i dislike the cas and build/buy, i only like the photography
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    From what I’ve read (and partially experienced myself), the 2 most recent packs released (IL and Moschino) are not worth the asking price. I’m also hearing that the photography within Moschino is extremely buggy.

I’m wondering if RoM will make it a trifecta.

i didn't buy IL either. I was really excited for it but it's not what i was hoping for. I hope RoM will be similar to vampires pack, then it will be worth the asking price.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    It sounds like your best bet, @Eloka is the Andrew Pose Player. I think you'll like the ability to take generation poses in different backgrounds/locations/settings.

This sounds like a weird attempt to mimic Pose Player.
  • BaglamukhiBaglamukhi Posts: 38 Member
    its not even worth a penny. in fact, it should have been a free update.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Can sims take pictures of sims holding toddlers? Am far from my pc and can’t seem to find an answer online. I know sims can hold small pets but could I get it to work with toddlers?
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Can sims take pictures of sims holding toddlers? Am far from my pc and can’t seem to find an answer online. I know sims can hold small pets but could I get it to work with toddlers?

@SelinaKyles Yes! The option on the tripod says "Take Picture Carrying..." Then you choose the sim and the toddler you want.

One of my pics below:
    3OS8pgS.png
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    lunaoddity wrote: »

@SelinaKyles Yes! The option on the tripod says "Take Picture Carrying..." Then you choose the sim and the toddler you want.

One of my pics below:
    3OS8pgS.png
    @lunaoddity Awesome! Thanks for the info! Cute pic!
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Depends. It is just under $10 which is cheaper than fast food and all that, so not that much in comparison. It adds a new career and overhauls photography and all that which is worth it for me.

People may not like all the clothing and items; but I found most to be alright. A few items I don't like; but is just like any pack. I love the new photo frames as one you can add three pictures in, so it is nice for family players. You can only take pictures with three sims; but still nice as you can even take pictures with toddlers.