Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not sure where to put this, My sim can't mass harvest

Delly621Delly621 Posts: 602 Member
So I have a garden in San.... The city, in Old Salt House, and my sim cant mass harvest. She will pick one thing and say there is nothing else. I'll try playing with the surroundings a bit, and if someone has the same problem TELL MA!
animated.gif
Origin ID: Willows_Ashes
The Sims 3 ID: Delly621

Comments

• lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Hey Delly, I've had this issue before.
    1) If you are using a planter box, you need to make sure that your sim has room to walk around all four sides with nothing in the way. Just one side open will not cut it.
    2) If the plants in question are not in a planter box, then make sure they are not too close to any landscaping. If the plant is ontop of landscaping like flowers it is effectively "blocked" and your sim cannot get to it.
    3) If the problem persists, go into build mode, click the plant, put it in your inventory, and then put it back. You can sell the harvestables from your inventory now and the plant should be reset by this action.
    4) You may also right click on the plant and reset object.

There are things to note here. There is a difference between "Harvest all/Sell All" and "Super Sell." The former has your sim go around to every plant individually and harvest it. The latter, (Available Gardening Level 8, I think) allows your sim to wave their hands in the air and magically harvest all plants within a certain radius (four units, I think). The Super Sell option will work for plants, regardless if your sim can get to them individually. The problem is with the individual plant if your sim can neither weed, water, nor harvest from it.

Hope this helps!
    lizzy
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls