Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Baby 84 was Another boy! We've had soooo many boys lately. We named him Sea.
    Volcano became a young adult
    SZ7KhjY.png

Rock became a young adult
    LRurBqz.png

Sun & Rain became Kids
    lDSgMxb.png

Sea became a toddler
    0Lro6oM.png

And Tonga gave birth to twin girls! Their names are Sky & Juniper.

And then the strangest thing happened. Both twins ended up in the same bassinet! I've never seen this before and I'm not using mods. I could click on either baby still by selecting the baby rather than the bassinet (the bassinet would always say "Juniper" but when I clicked more on Sky's face it let me select her)
    M276M2m.png

I was able to seperate them in build mode. Considered letting them share haha, but it was harder to select Sky that way and she didn't look too comfortable with her twin right on top of her.

Anyways, Juniper is officially my last "Nature Name" We are down to 14 babies left so Tonga is now finishing what her Grandmother started by naming the babies alphabetically again, but starting at M and continuing until baby 100's name starts with a Z.

Also, she's pregnant with baby 87.

• FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    edited September 2019
    I had to laugh about the graveyard. I think it would be extremely hard to keep track of who is about to die for sure. But weren't the ghost always breaking your appliances? LOL

LOL yes for sure they were always breaking things, but hey.. that helped bring up the handiness skill. hahaha

edit: ps.. btw.. Rock as a child is adorable!
  • IrishDashhunIrishDashhun Posts: 60 Member
    Volcano became a young adult
    SZ7KhjY.png

Rock became a young adult
    LRurBqz.png

Sun & Rain became Kids
    lDSgMxb.png

Sea became a toddler
    0Lro6oM.png

And then the strangest thing happened. Both twins ended up in the same bassinet! I've never seen this before and I'm not using mods. I could click on either baby still by selecting the baby rather than the bassinet (the bassinet would always say "Juniper" but when I clicked more on Sky's face it let me select her)
    M276M2m.png

I was able to seperate them in build mode. Considered letting them share haha, but it was harder to select Sky that way and she didn't look too comfortable with her twin right on top of her.

Anyways, Juniper is officially my last "Nature Name" We are down to 14 babies left so Tonga is now finishing what her Grandmother started by naming the babies alphabetically again, but starting at M and continuing until baby 100's name starts with a Z.

Also, she's pregnant with baby 87.

Haha, that’s weird, Sky and Juniper kind of look like conjoined twins.
    Meep
    My 100 Baby Challenge Family Tree Is Here: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/5d6818bcda480c00064447ea
    Since I am working on getting myself caught up on some screen shots of my little family... here's a little reminder of what my family looked like when last I posted about them.. (my first post about my family is on page 157)

40658446003_eaac5bbf49_o.jpg
    from left to right (I am naming in alpha order, and the children get their father's last name, so it helps me keep track of who they belong to):
    Diamond, Azure and she's holding Genesis, Briella, Farrah being held by my matriarch Jaylene, Connie and my only boy at that time Erich.
    (Briella and Connie are twins)(Diamond and Erich are twins)(Farrah and Genesis are twins)

Jaylene~She has the Good Manners and Responsible traits because she was my sim I used in the runaway teen challenge. Since editing the screen shot, these reward traits are ones that I have purchased for her; observant, incredibly friendly, speed cleaner and always welcome. Since after that screen shot, she also has gym rat, seldom sleepy and appraiser, from completing the curator aspiration.
    40658445993_5cba653fd9_z.jpg

M276M2m.png

I had something similar happen. I keep 2 bassinets in my matriarchs bedroom and I realized there were 2 bassinets on top of each other. I was having trouble clicking on the baby and went into build mod to move the baby around thinking something was getting in the way and when I moved the bassinet, saw there was an empty one underneath the baby. The game somehow didn't use one of the bassinets that I had in the room when I got back from the hospital. It put the baby/bassinet right on top of the existing bassinet.
    1/9/2019 Update

Matriarch: May Tree Arch
    Total Children: 10
    Generation 1

M Micah YA (Moved Out) Married
    F/F Ruby & Sapphire YA (Moved Out)
    F Lapis Lazuli TEEN
    M Jasper CHILD
    F/F/F Peridot, Diamond & Topaz CHILD
    M/F Alexandrite & Amazonite TODDLER

So we have currently got a full house. Ruby & Sapphire moved out and Alexandrite and Amazonite where born, they are alien babies! Yeah, I totally downloaded Male aliens from the gallery and got May pregnant with one. Amazonite looks like a full alien and Alexandrite looks more like a hybrid, but I’m not sure.

Oh yeah, when I started with a custom lifespan all the sims ages got really messed up so Micah is married to Olivia Kim-Lewis who is almost as old as May, who just turned into an adult.

I’m gonna set up a plum tree family tree so you can have a look at my 100 Baby Challenge family.

Next update is tomorrow
    Meep
    My 100 Baby Challenge Family Tree Is Here: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/5d6818bcda480c00064447ea
    edited September 2019
    I've got about 30 pictures ready to share... so here goes this update.... sorry for so many pictures! I'll try to make the update/posts a little more brief. (Oh also, you can follow along my uploads in flickr if you like at https://www.flickr.com/photos/18214667@N03/albums/72157706571848511 Please let me know if that link does not work. I am not sure if there might be a different link others would need to see my actual albums. That is the link I see when I am at my albums.

I didn't get any day to day pictures after Genesis and Farrah aged to toddler... so we go straight into their birthdays to child.
    Genesis aging to child (make a note of the red bearded Father Winter in the background.)
    48657619278_2214ce0257_z.jpg
    48657619258_962ec248ec_z.jpg
    Farrah aging to child
    48657973536_b098b6cdb0_z.jpg

make over pictures under spoilers
    Farrah McDermott make over
    48658121552_b8b12d2961_z.jpg
    Farrah McDermott age progression picture
    48657991528_3a6a94c7d4_z.jpg
    Genesis McDermott make over
    48657973546_90f30fc853_z.jpg
    Genesis McDermott age progression picture
    48658493092_cf1105bf95_z.jpg
    Genesis getting a present from Father Winter
    48658156577_e07d7a93c2_z.jpg

Dinner before birthdays
    48657655318_6ddaa184ba_z.jpg
    Briella aging to teenager
    48658156532_b98508559a_z.jpg
    Connie tasting the frosting
    48657655288_7dbcdb8e6c_z.jpg
    Connie attempting to blow out the candles
    48658156482_1231c9e675_z.jpg
    Briella Sasaki make over (She completed her child aspiration and got Socially gifted.)
    48657655388_e0e291a498_z.jpg
    Connie Sasaki make over (She finished her child aspiration and got mentally gifted.)
    48658009226_506ab46a5b_z.jpg
    Seems Diamond is upset about Connie aging up.
    48657682703_026675654a_z.jpg
    Farrah cleaning dishes
    48657682688_f2dffbd561_z.jpg
    I had my game paused at this point and couldn't get over how Farrah broke the fourth wall here.
    48658184347_ece5c5823e_z.jpg
    Azure giving the frosting a taste
    48658037131_7287babd61_z.jpg
    blowing out the candles to age to young adult
    48658037121_7af02e6321_z.jpg
    Azure Kibo as young adult (She earned the responsible, good manners and compassionate traits.)
    48658037281_30e22dde38_z.jpg

celebration pictures
    48658184287_458455e80d_z.jpg
    celebration pictures
    48658037076_3b1f0952a1_z.jpg
    wooing baby daddy #5, Father Winter, also known as Case Weinstein. (yes, I gave Father Winter a make over. I wasn't fond of the red bearded look)
    48658096071_13224e7454_z.jpg
    First Kiss!
    48658096121_1b4c9ab39f_z.jpg
    Jaylene & Azure selfie time
    48658184467_ed21d808d9_z.jpg
    tender moments before moving out
    48657682548_8de0fdaeec_z.jpg
    tender moments before moving out
    48657682518_19c8bf990f_z.jpg
    Azure Kibo age progression picture
    48657682728_413f634c1c_z.jpg
    48658243272_c121b09769_z.jpg
    05 Case Weinstein (aka Father Winter)
    48657817733_3c681f808e_z.jpg
    Sharing the news.
    48657741333_2fb8bc8ac7_z.jpg
    He doesn't seem too happy.
    48658243222_4273c7c736_z.jpg
    Having a chit chat.
    48658096021_cbfedc7bff_z.jpg

To be continued .... to see what Father Winters baby looks like... imo.. adorable. :D

A quick summary since the last update/post: Azure has aged to young adult and moved out to live with her father. Briella and Connie have aged to teenagers, Diamond and Erich have aged to children and most recently, Farrah and Genesis have also aged to children. Jaylene is pregnant with Father Winter's baby.

Baby count (1):

1st Gen: Jaylene Curran

1st baby: Azure Kibo ~ Father Akira Kibo (YA and moved out)
    He was a Tech Guru and a Young Adult

2nd & 3rd babies: Briella & Connie Sasaki ~ Father Seiji Sasaki (Teenagers)
    He was the doctor that delivered Azure and he was an Adult.

4th and 5th babies: Diamond & Erich Al Karmani ~ Father Rachid Al Karmani (Children)
    He was an Internet Personality and a Young Adult.

6th and 7th babies: Farrah & Genesis ~ Father Aric McDermott (Children)
    He was Unemployed and an Adult

8th baby: in womb ~ Father Case Weinstein aka Father Winter
    He was Father Winter and Elder.
    Post edited by Fizzstix on
  • Zora1327Zora1327 Posts: 89 Member
    I have a question, since Father Winters can change every Winterfest, and the rules say you need all different guys for each pregnancy, can you have multiple Father Winter babies in the challenge?
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Zora1327 wrote: »
    I have a question, since Father Winters can change every Winterfest, and the rules say you need all different guys for each pregnancy, can you have multiple Father Winter babies in the challenge?

As long as it's a different sim, yes.

p8L4V6v.png
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    I personally don’t see a problem with using multiple Father Winters as long as you keep track of their actual names as well. They are different sims right? Even if they have the same job and Father Winter title, they still technically count as different fathers because they are different sims.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    Uhhhhhh, why does one of my sim’s children where a bear costume with grapes on and is always sad when she’s not wearing it? I have never seen this before.
    Meep
    Uhhhhhh, why does one of my sim’s children where a bear costume with grapes on and is always sad when she’s not wearing it? I have never seen this before.
    it's a phase your child is going through. Kids go through phases like picky eater or the bear phase, or a clingy phase Etc. There are several different bear costumes haha. This green one with an avocado a red one with a strawberry and an orange one with an orange as well.

I don't see why you couldn't use more than one. I've only used one myself when I was doing the place names so I named the baby Arctic. But the only reason I haven't used a second father winter is because I forget which one I used so I'm not sure if it's the same or not LOL. If I was sure it was a different one I would go right ahead
    I made my plum tree family tree!!!
    Meep

That's awesome! I started to do mine but I hadn't heard of that website until about 60 kids in oh, and I found it too much to catch up on haha. I plan to use it on other game saves though.
    ChelleJo wrote: »

That might not be possible any more. There has been a patch to fix the random sim generator for Father Winter. Father Winter should always have the same name, Clement Frost.

There was a glitch in my game just recently. The baby Jaylene had with Father Winter aka Case Weinstein, aged to young adult and I went to move him in with his father and couldn't find him in the manage households. (BTW, he is now retired from Father Winter, and my game now has a Clement Frost for Father Winter.) However, I suspect that Case Weinstein MIGHT be immortal because I have been getting invited to his birthday.. multiple times. He's an elder. Elders don't have birthday parties. I had to trick the game in to allowing me to get my sim to move in with him. Case and Harold are now an unplayed household in manage households.
    edited September 2019
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    ChelleJo wrote: »

That might not be possible any more. There has been a patch to fix the random sim generator for Father Winter. Father Winter should always have the same name, Clement Frost.

There was a glitch in my game just recently. The baby Jaylene had with Father Winter aka Case Weinstein, aged to young adult and I went to move him in with his father and couldn't find him in the manage households. (BTW, he is now retired from Father Winter, and my game now has a Clement Frost for Father Winter.) However, I suspect that Case Weinstein MIGHT be immortal because I have been getting invited to his birthday.. multiple times. He's an elder. Elders don't have birthday parties. I had to trick the game in to allowing me to get my sim to move in with him. Case and Harold are now an unplayed household in manage households.

oh! My Clemente Frost had passed away two generations ago. I was so confused when he came back as father winter again lol. This explains a lot

when I click the link for your tree, it tells me the tree doesn't exist.

It says that your tree does not exist. Did you save and publish it?
    Check out my stories
    edited September 2019
    Sky and Juniper are now toddlers
    PZzMUsV.png

Sea is a child but no photo yet.
    edited September 2019
    so we are officially back into alphabetical names. 87 through 100 will be named alphabetically starting with the letter M and ending in Zed.

Baby 87 was a girl named Minnie. She's a toddler now
    kYEIzHB.png

88 is on the way.

Meanwhile Volcano moved out. Rain, Sun & Sea all became Teens.

CoHSifF.png
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    No pictures tonight. I‌ still have to edit and upload them, but Kayla had baby #28 which was a boy named Falcon. She is currently in the second trimester with baby #29 with three available spots in the house.
    Check out my stories
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    No pictures tonight. I‌ still have to edit and upload them, but Kayla had baby #28 which was a boy named Falcon. She is currently in the second trimester with baby #29 with three available spots in the house.

I like that name. And I never bother to edit my pictures before uploading LOL
    Ok, my tree is now saved and published, if you can’t find anything on the link, search The Arches on the gallery.
    Meep

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top