Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's play the "Have you ever..." game!

Comments

• phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Have you ever invited a Sim over, then locked the doors to your house so they'd be an unofficial member of your household?
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    SimauraYT wrote: »
    Have you ever spent hours.....maybe days building the perfect house and then realised you had forgotten to put a mailbox back on the lot!!!!!
    This is me with trash cans :D

Have you ever played a single parent with 7 toddlers? Craziness! :smiley:
  • OphiuchuserRulesOphiuchuserRules Posts: 93 Member
    Have you ever posted a thread that EA community manager commented in? Kidding! This isn't the real question, I'm just surprised to see a Manager be in my thread. What a honor!

Have you wondered why the landlord owns every apartment in the San Myshuno, but he/she is a townie who has only 20000 simoleons, and doesn't have any place to live? (Talking about irony! By owning that many apartments, a landlord should be a millionaire who lives in the best apartment.)
    Have you ever noticed a female Sim was on her last day before elderhood and decided it was time to get her pregnant to keep her young a bit longer?
    4TJdLHA.png
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
  • sevvstaasevvstaa Posts: 12 New Member
    Have you ever seen someone in real life that looked exactly like a sim you've made? I have it was soo weird.
    have you ever just created the best house or sim, and then your game just quits or something happens and you lose it all. It happens to me all the time lol i hate it
    have you ever started a sims challenge, played a bit of it, and like a few days stopped it because it got boring and started a new one? me all the time lol
    Have you ever had a day where several Sims died? It's hard. :(
    4TJdLHA.png
  • BandakBandak Posts: 62 Member
    It is!

Have you ever had a sim couple have 10 natural born children? It. Takes. Forever.
    Have you ever yelled out "What the hell are you wearing?" when seeing a new NPC with wrong outfit?
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Have you ever talked a Sim through every step of an activity or task because they've done it wrong multiple times before?
    Have you ever turned off aging just so your Sim could finish an aspiration before aging up?
    4TJdLHA.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Have you ever told your sim "What are you doing at the City Festivals when you live on a beautiful Island?" and "Stop wearing thoughs crazy tourist outfits!"
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    Have you ever played the game for hours and didn't manage to save before closing it? :persevere:
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    Have you ever meticulously planned your household, down to how many kids the next gen would have, and then the Vampire grandpa got abducted by aliens and had a baby taking up precious slot space at the WORST time?

*buries face in hands*

My first natural non-cheaty alien pregnancy too.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    Have you ever finished a sims challenge and then...kept playing in that save, cause you just got too attached??

Yuuuuup! And that's how writing Sims stories started for me. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Such a FUN thread! :mrgreen: I'm liking these!

Have you ever felt that the way you watch over your sims, and the way you react to the things they do, good or bad, is how God looks at us and reacts?

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Have you ever gone into CAS to make a celebrity or character, then decided maybe you should make a related character... and an hour later you've also made spouses and pets you originally had no intention of making?
    4TJdLHA.png
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    have you ever made a nice family and then get bored, decide to murder them all?
    edited October 2019
    Have you ever lost the trace of time when playing the sims? (For example: before ending the game, I wanted to complete certain goals or make some progress, I thought it would only took 20~30 minutes, once done, it turned out that hours had passed!)
    Post edited by OphiuchuserRules on
    edited December 2019
    (It's sad that my thread didn't get any replying but I really wanted to share my experience. So forgive me for breaking my own rule on this thread by replying in a row.)

Have you ever had elder mixologist passed away during a night clubbing? (All the sims rushed to that dead sim, crying around him/her. Then the happy night clubbing just turned into a weird funeral because none of those crying sims actually knew that dead one. LOL! )
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Have you ever become depressed because your simmy pet died? RIP My digital shitzu doggo :cry:
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Have you ever had a Sim have over 10 children (without mods/cheats)?
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    Have you ever had a Sim have over 10 children (without mods/cheats)?

Provided you don't count the potions of youth as a cheat, sure!

Have you ever dreamt about a Sim?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Apologies to anyone who doesn't own this pack, but in Strangerville, have you ever played 'Spot the Possessed Sim' around town and enjoyed this more than finding a cure?