Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @Erja888 The backless top is from the Island Living pack. From the front it looks like a pretty simple crop top. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.
    Now that the trailer is out, I am very much looking forward to the Moschino pack. I will focus on trying to combine the items with other packs and perhaps even the items from the Pride update. It's gonna be fun!
    And thank you for visiting my thread! :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    @Netzspannung I'm bookmarking. You're very talented. Thanks for sharing.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Netzspannung if you have not already been mentioned in Friday highlights, I strongly believe you deserve a big mention, so I have mentioned you in last Friday's. You have made this thread that showcases all of the non-CC clothing in Sims 4 expansions and packs that people don't realise look so great when mix and matched so beautifully at any Sim's age and gender. You are a true inspiration to so many vanilla players out there. I visit here regularly and are always impressed by your creativity and talent.

The mix and matches you do cover all walks of life and are well worth seeing, keep it up, you have great flair for this and like you, I like to see things matching albeit colour, tones and patterns, although I've been in a lot of competitions and seeing some patterns you would never imagine putting together can really look awesome. <3<3

@Jendowoz0612 Many thanks for your kind words and support, it is much appreciated.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    Love them all but especially the gold shorts with that top and gladiator sandals. 😍 I knew you wouldn't disappoint.
    @simgirl1010 Thank you so much! I am going to use all of them in my game, but I also really like the last one. I guess anyone following this thread is not surprised that I would find a way to use the gladiator sandals again. :D

we all try ...
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I actually like the patchy skirt in outfit six. I wish it came in at least a plain black but I think it is a nice pattern that will go with a lot. I like the nude with it. As always you are amazing in CAS and are making me want to jump in and play around with my sims. Thank you for posting.
    @Akl500P I think we all would have liked more swatches for the CAS items. And I think it is fine to feel that way and still have fun with the pack. And that skirt kinda grew on me. It is definitely a statement piece, but I think I will post a few more outfits with that skirt in the next couple of days, just because it is really "out there" but has potential.

we all try ...
    edited August 2019
    @Akl500P I think we all would have liked more swatches for the CAS items. And I think it is fine to feel that way and still have fun with the pack. And that skirt kinda grew on me. It is definitely a statement piece, but I think I will post a few more outfits with that skirt in the next couple of days, just because it is really "out there" but has potential.

It is out there and what I was wearing in the 70's would you believe, except they were mid-calf length and called midies. You wore them with lace-up boots and lace-up bolero's. Crazy, how all the 70's gear is coming back. Talk about history repeating itself LOL :D:o;):p:D

• equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    @Netzspannung I love all of the outfits that you created in this thread! It has definitely inspired me to spend more time creating outfits for my sims to suit each sim's personality. <3 Thank you! I can't wait to see more!
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member

While the forum is still buzzing in the aftermath of yesterday's update, I thought I'd check into my happy place and see what we can do with the new swatches. Below you will find some commentary on the outfits, which you may read or ignore. :smile:

Focus: CAS Update July 2019

c0gurVv.jpg

Outfit #1: Kelly is showing off a new swatch of the CL biker boots. Any boot loves a skinny jeans, which are now BG, and the top is from the Cool Kitchen stuff pack - Pumpkin Spice!

Outfit #2: Mallorey is sporting a new swatch of the GF jacket, which was added to BG. I stuck to the amber and brown tones and combined it with a short skirt from GT. The boots are also from GT.

Outfit #3: Rachel is looking lovely in this newly added swatch of the DO wide leg trousers (not quite palazzo, are they?) and the GF crop top, picking up the beige color of the pants at the sleeves and cut-outs and adding a creamy off-white. The heels are BG.

Outfit #4: Sky likes blue, so she picked the new blue swatch of the GF jacket. The baker boy hat and little boots give off a dandy vibe, but she breaks it up with the short shorts from the Backyard stuff pack.

Outfit #5: Mallorey is wearing the DO trousers in an interesting new rusty tone combined with a classic button up from GTW and BG heels. Get to work indeed!

Outfit #6: Sky again with the blue! I am not crazy about the 3 swatches they added for the bat sleeve GF shirt, so I tried to tame the blue with camel tone accessories. The jeans and boots are from the Laundry Day stuff pack. The necklace from Seasons just compliments the whole look.

Outfit #7: Kelly knows that all the green tones work on her, so she went for the new olive-green swatch of the GF jacket. The bell bottoms are from the Cool Kitchen stuff pack and don't forget the olive BG ankle boots (found under heels!), that pick up the tones from the jacket so nicely!

Outfit #8: Rachel found the new swatch of the BG leather jacket. I just bought a scarf in that tone, because it is a color that is both popping and flattering (for the right skin tones). Since a jacket like this should stay the focus of the outfit, I combined it with a white pair of BG trousers and the newish flats. Add some gold earrings and perhaps a ring to complete the outfit.

I loved how you explain each outfit.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Definitely stealing some of the skirt looks, you make it look so easy! Love those new soft pants for guys, well most it really but those will be a real staple.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    @Erja888 The backless top is from the Island Living pack. From the front it looks like a pretty simple crop top. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.
    @Netzspannung Thanks for answering my question. It explains why I haven't seen this top before; I don't own IL yet.

I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    They look fantastic, @Netzspannung I have lots of fun in CAS too, like you. We seem to have similar ideas about that. I love the new stuff pack and the fashion photographer freelance career. You can virtually re-dress any Sim you choose including the NPC's, townies, everyone actually. I've set up a photography studio and re-dressing just about everyone. It's lots of fun.

• ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I always love coming to this thread because it always gets me so inspired to spend hours in CAS. And I love your use of the gladiator sandals, @Netzspannung. It's an amazing staple that you pull off flawlessly. Really liked what you did with that Moschino skirt. Those looks are incredible. I kinda wish we had a feature from CAS tied into the gallery where people could share outfits. I'm certain you'd have some of the most downloaded looks!
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited August 2019
    I originally didn't like the Moschino clothes, but you've managed to make cute outfits using them, so excellent job

So excited to see what magical outfits you come up with for Magic Realm!
    @Erja888 I had to get IL right away because I was so longing for a tropical world, but I can see why someone would not want to pay full price for it. I feel like the pack is comparable to a TS3 store world.

@Jendowoz0612 Thank you, I am glad you liked the outfits! And I am also having fun with the pack. It took me a while to get to the career, because my photographer Sim had to make enough money to buy the equipment, but I also enjoy every aspect of the pack.

@ShadyLady89 Thank you! Especially the skirt was a nice challenge and I am very glad if some of my outfits make it more likely for players to use it. And I would definitely love the ability to upload and download outfits from the gallery to extend the 'Styled Looks' feature. As it is, it will always be limited by the fact that they can only add outfits with items of 1 pack + BG.

@mika Thank you! Hope you found something you can use in your game. :) I am very much looking forward to the new pack, the trailer looks promising. Witches/wizzards (spellcasters, whatever) have always been my favourite occult Sims and I am curious to see what CAS will bring. I will be on vacation when the pack comes out though, so my look at CAS will be later than usual. I will probably spy on the forums though to see what shenanigans you guys are getting into!

we all try ...
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Those witchy looks are stunning @Netzspannung! You used a few skirts I always struggle with and they look phenomenal here. I am always in awe of your CAS abilities.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
    Thank you @ShadyLady89! I wasn't going to post them at first, but then I thought ROM will definitely generate some outrageously dressed townies, so these might come in handy. Any cool items from the new pack will be reserved for my Sims (and the included premades, I guess). :)

we all try ...
  • MageKnightEmolgaMageKnightEmolga Posts: 48 Member
    Your outfits are so cool! I really like the 2nd one on the top. Makes me think of a kick-butt witch for some reason :D Love your outfits, hope to keep seeing more!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top