Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,576 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is something the people in your town or city do that you think is not common in other places?

Over here in Singapore, we have hawker centers/food courts and sometimes they get really crowded and you can lose the empty seats when you go and queue up to buy the food. So, we "reserve" the table by putting a packet of tissue paper. XD

Slangs. Lots of them, masis.

Also i got spotify. Does anyone wanna contribute to my playlist?

Saturated Soul by Imminence, BLURRY (out of place) by Crown The Empire, Self Riot by Wildways. 😂😂🤣🤣👍👍
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is something the people in your town or city do that you think is not common in other places?

Over here in Singapore, we have hawker centers/food courts and sometimes they get really crowded and you can lose the empty seats when you go and queue up to buy the food. So, we "reserve" the table by putting a packet of tissue paper. XD

What do you listen to
    unknown.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Saturated Soul by Imminence, BLURRY (out of place) by Crown The Empire, Self Riot by Wildways. 😂😂🤣🤣👍👍

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

Pretty much anything, but i'm currently working on a dark-ish/heavy playlist if that makes sense?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

Pretty much anything, but i'm currently working on a dark-ish/heavy playlist if that makes sense?

OH, THEN I CAN HELP WITH THAT. That is my kinda of music. 🤣🤣🤣👌👌I'll put it in the spoilers.
    I Can't Sleep by Vesta Collide
    Memories of a Broken Heart by Crown The Empire.
    Voice by Crown The Empire
    Paralyzed by Imminence
    Infectious by Imminence
    Good Stories by Annisokay
    Tradition by Thousand Below
    Ouija Cult by Vanish (my bois...)
    Doomsday by Architects
    Reptile by Thornhill
    Suffer by Get Scared
    Sarcasm by Get Scared
    Live Love Die by In Fear and Faith
    The Taste Of Regret by I'm Fear and Faith
    Pessimistic by The New Age
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

Oh, and that's basically the opposite of what I listen to. I'm not help.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

OH, THEN I CAN HELP WITH THAT. That is my kinda of music. 🤣🤣🤣👌👌I'll put it in the spoilers.
    Paralyzed by Imminence
    Infectious by Imminence
    Doomsday by Architects
    Reptile by Thornhill
    Suffer by Get Scared
    Sarcasm by Get Scared

This is perfect. I'm serious. Thank you so much, DeKay!
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

Aw that's fine. :)
    Everywhere i go
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

Paralyzed by Imminence
    Infectious by Imminence
    Doomsday by Architects
    Reptile by Thornhill
    Suffer by Get Scared
    Sarcasm by Get Scared

This is perfect. I'm serious. Thank you so much, DeKay!
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

Aw that's fine. :)

You're welcome.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll be adding them!
    Today's Q Q is:

What do you listen to

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.

DeKay to the rescue!
    unknown.png
    Participated in a DTIYS. I was "complaining" the other day that everyone's DTIYS characters all have horns on them cuz maybe they think it's unique but it's not unique anymore if everyone does it. Sigh. But this is a guy character and I couldn't resist. :P

I think I'm gonna make my own DTIYS to celebrate 300 followers on Instagram (LOL, what a loser. XD)
    tumblr_px2rrwmtth1xh3pcho1_1280.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Participated in a DTIYS. I was "complaining" the other day that everyone's DTIYS characters all have horns on them cuz maybe they think it's unique but it's not unique anymore if everyone does it. Sigh. But this is a guy character and I couldn't resist. :P

I think I'm gonna make my own DTIYS to celebrate 300 followers on Instagram (LOL, what a loser. XD)

He reminds me of Crowley from Good Omens. But hotter. :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:
    What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Crop circles are made by alien ships. XD That or Avril Lavigne actually has a double and uses her sometimes.

Haaha, oh yeah. It's like a high school teenager version of him. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    It's 7am. Why do my brothers have visitors?
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Crop circles are made by alien ships. XD That or Avril Lavigne actually has a double and uses her sometimes.

Loch Ness Monster.

We know more about space than what is under the water! So many new discoveries are waiting to be found!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited August 2019
    I can not think of any conspiracy theories I believe in...
    unknown.png
    edited August 2019

There were some i made up myself at 6AM after waking up but i can't remember them so no use
    Edit:
    Oh yes
    Was the Moon landing real or fake?
    Everywhere i go
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I don't think there are any conspiracy theories i believe in, that aren't satirical/jokes with myself.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I'm making my brothers cake today.
    unknown.png

There were some i made up myself at 6AM after waking up but i can't remember them so no use
    Edit:
    Oh yes

Of course, it's real. XD

What flavor?
    832XG3D.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Honestly, if I had to pick one I'd say I at least SORT OF believe in, Area 51. I'm definitely curious about the alien stuff there and... I'd say I at least kinda believe the US government is researching them. There has to be something there. Or else it wouldn't be so secret.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

Edit:
    Oh yes

Of course, it's real. XD

What flavor?

I have my doubt- Is that my teddy bear?
    Okay so my siblings keep taking my stuff and leaving it at grandma's? I just found my notebook and my teddy bear here? Who said you could take Bobby-Anne?
    Everywhere i go

Edit:
    Oh yes

Of course, it's real. XD

What flavor?

Lemon strawberry checkerboard.

It doesn't rain here often, which is unfortunate as I really like it. It's storming outside and I thought it'd be a nice time for a nap, it's calming. But clearly I overestimated our houses ability to deal with varying types of weather, as there is now a big puddle in my bedroom.
    unknown.png

Edit:
    Oh yes

Of course, it's real. XD

What flavor?

It doesn't rain here often, which is unfortunate as I really like it. It's storming outside and I thought it'd be a nice time for a nap, it's calming. But clearly I overestimated our houses ability to deal with varying types of weather, as there is now a big puddle in my bedroom.

Ooh, I've never done that before cuz so tedious. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Edit:
    Oh yes

Of course, it's real. XD

What flavor?

I've only attempted it today.

I thought the oven broke somehow after the storm and freaked out because I had just finished the batter, I never remember to preheat the oven :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png

Edit:
    Oh yes

Of course, it's real. XD

What flavor?

I've only attempted it today.

I thought the oven broke somehow after the storm and freaked out because I had just finished the batter, I never remember to preheat the oven :sweat_smile:

Oh gosh. It's done by batches, right?
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top