Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 SURVIVOR Sulani Now Airing on Youtube!

Comments

• gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    And wow, Cameron was created by your daughter! Can you let her know she made an amazing creation?

The thing is, she's not even cheering for Cameron. She's hoping Billie will be the sole survivor.
    --+++ Simming since 2000. All packs. All in! +++--
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    @gamelia Are the auction items going to be one-time use? If so, I think a lot of these Sims would be happy with a nice Grilled Cheese and a good night's sleep. In which case... I might just bid on something less popular and let Ransom keep living on marshmallows.

I'm also thinking about what happens to those who've been voted off. Did they go home, or are they off talking to each other and building further relationships? o.o
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @phantasmkiss Ransom is a nice sim and what you suggest sounds like what he would do - it makes sense if he needs alliances to stay in the game. I hadn't thought about the eliminated contestants - thats a great question. Would love to see a surprise from the eliminated sims.
    edited August 2019
    It's time to start the auction! Each day for six days, two items will be put up for bid. The rules are:

Each creator has 500 simoleons.
    Bids must be made in increments of 50 simoleons.
    Bidders cannot pool or share money.
    Survivor contestants can't share items won at auctions.
    Current high bids cannot be withdrawn.
    Bidding closes at 11:00 a.m. EDT.

Item 1 up for bid:
    24 hour access to a shower and a cooler full of food.

Item 2 up for bid:
    24 hour access to a cot, toilet, and sink.

Please indicate which item you are bidding on and for which Survivor contestant. You may bid on both items, but a bid can't be withdrawn if it's the current high bid.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    50 simoleans for item 1!

And 50 simoleans for item 2!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited August 2019
    Irving on behalf of Cameron is voting $350 simoleons for item 1 - shower and food oh glorious food
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    Erin is bidding 100$ on Item 2!
    edited August 2019
    50 simoleans for item 1!

And 50 simoleans for item 2!

I'd like to withdraw my 50 simoleans for item 1.

150 simoleans for item 2!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Thoughts from Irving....

Now a cot does sound nice...but maybe it's one of those uncomfortable beds...hmmm...

The gordian cot (from Outdoor Retreat) gives you energy 4, stress relief 3 and is uncomfortable.
    The AirKushion single (again from Outdoor Retreat) gives you energy 4 and stress relief 1. Does not state if it's comfortable or uncomfortable.
    Although coupled with a toilet and sink, it does sound like a good bet. If the toilet is The Ambassador (the cheapest toilet), it is bladder 10, reliability 3 and uncomfortable.

The current bush gives bladder 10, energy 3 and is also uncomfortable. And when used, gives a negative lot moodlet.

Everything is uncomfortable. Darn! Where are those luxury items? Give me a Princess Cordelia bed! lol
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I've been absent for a while. Jeez, it was hard watching team Bagooh fall down so much, get your act together, bagooh!

I bid 200 simoleons on behalf of lily for item 2.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    250 for item 2!

Also, quick question- do we only lose money if we win the item?
    funny-gifs20.gif

250 for item 2!

Also, quick question- do we only lose money if we win the item?

That's correct. You only pay for the items you won.
    Thoughts from Irving....

Now a cot does sound nice...but maybe it's one of those uncomfortable beds...hmmm...

The gordian cot (from Outdoor Retreat) gives you energy 4, stress relief 3 and is uncomfortable.
    The AirKushion single (again from Outdoor Retreat) gives you energy 4 and stress relief 1. Does not state if it's comfortable or uncomfortable.
    Although coupled with a toilet and sink, it does sound like a good bet. If the toilet is The Ambassador (the cheapest toilet), it is bladder 10, reliability 3 and uncomfortable.

The current bush gives bladder 10, energy 3 and is also uncomfortable. And when used, gives a negative lot moodlet.

Everything is uncomfortable. Darn! Where are those luxury items? Give me a Princess Cordelia bed! lol

Oh, very good questions. The toilet in item 2 is the Atlantis Plumbtrap and the cot is the Airkushion.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    It's kinda a toss up for Audrey and she has to think real hard which would be better for her. On one hand it would be wonderful to shower and eat to her hearts content. On the other hand she could clean up in the sink and get a good nights sleep, even if uncomfortable would be wonderful also.

Hmmm

Audrey has decided to bid on Number 2 for 300 simoleons! She can share with everyone too and maybe that will give her some points from others to get some well needed sleep. They can all go have a hot dog around the fire after. :)
    350 for item 2!

Also, @haswh you can't share the prizes. It's one sim only.
    funny-gifs20.gif

gamelia wrote: »
    Thoughts from Irving....

Oh, very good questions. The toilet in item 2 is the Atlantis Plumbtrap and the cot is the Airkushion.

Yeah! Atlantis Plumbtrap - oh my llamas - it has a comfort of 1, Bladder 10, and reliability 5. It is so wonderful, maybe sims could fall asleep on it...ummm...thinking deep thoughts.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @nerdfashion Oppsie I guess I read that wrong. :/ At least they can all still have a hot dog around the fire! :)
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    450 for item 2!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited September 2019
    Withdraw my bet for item 2.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Jax bids 500 for item 2
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    50 simoleans for item 1.
    funny-gifs20.gif

50 simoleans for item 1.

Is that an additional 50 on top of the 350 bid from SoulGal7? So 400 total?
    Jax is the winner of item 2!

Item 1 is going... Going... But not yet gone to SoulGal7 for 350. @nerdfashion will need to clarify to secure the bid.
    Next items up for bid are:

Item 3:
    24 hours alone in the producer's cabin, which includes a kitchen with the basic appliances, a bed, a bathroom with shower, and a bookshelf. . . perhaps an ideal reward for a loner Sim who's stressed out by being around people or a cranky Sim who is making enemies.

Item 4:
    A moodlet solver potion, which must be used at midnight AND a voodoo doll with the ability to bind one Sim and perform one interaction on them before the next immunity challenge. All interactions that require a mischief level 1 are available to the Sim; additional interactions may be available depending on the Sim's skill levels. The auction winner may choose the voodoo doll interaction and send it to me via private message or leave it up to fate and let the dice decide the target Sim and interaction. I won't tell which option was chosen. ;) Voodoo interactions can be positive boosts for allied Sims or negative hits to enemies, or whatever you (or the dice) decide.
    gamelia wrote: »
    Jax is the winner of item 2!

Item 1 is going... Going... But not yet gone to SoulGal7 for 350. @nerdfashion will need to clarify to secure the bid.

I'm going to call it and award item 1 to Cameron per SoulGal7's bid of 350. Apologies in advance if I misunderstood your intent!
    @SoulGal7 @nerdfashion