March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Townie relationships happen in your game?

JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
So I had MCCC installed for literally a few hours (and then had to uninstall because it made my game lag too much) but in that time the following managed to happen...
  • The Goths had another baby and named it Joselyn.
  • Luna Villareal had a baby with Don Lothario.
  • Hugo Villareal had twins with a random townie.
  • Eva Capricciosa had a baby with Gavin Richards.
  • Jade Rosa had twins with J Huntington III.
  • The Sigworths had another baby.
  • The Sigworths daughter Christie had a baby with Mitchell Kalani.
  • Leslie Holland had a baby with Paolo Rocca.
  • Mark Eggleston had a baby with a random townie.
  • Marcus Flex had a baby with a random townie.
  • Lia Hauata had a baby with Akira Kibo.
  • Gunther Munch had a baby with a random townie.
  • Wolfgang had a baby with a random single mom.
  • Malcolm Landgraab had a baby with a random townie.
  • Duana Talla had a baby with a random single mom of 2.
  • Travis Scott had a baby with a random Sim that is just living alone in Forgotten Hollow.

just utter chaos.

Which ones have happened in your game?
Post edited by Jnyx on

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Mila Munch always ends married to Don Lothario or Paolo Rocca in my saves.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I had Deigo Lobo marry Judith Ward and they had twin girls named Penelopy and Annabelle.
    Salim Benali married my StrangerVille hero Emilia Heart.
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    The first one that comes to my mind is when MCCC has Bella divorce Mortimer Goth and marry Travis Scott, it’s such an odd couple imo :D Oh, and it also paired Eliza Pancakes to Marcus Flex! Don’t remember the children’s names though
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    The first one that comes to my mind is when MCCC has Bella divorce Mortimer Goth and marry Travis Scott, it’s such an odd couple imo :D Oh, and it also paired Eliza Pancakes to Marcus Flex! Don’t remember the children’s names though

it is just utter chaos
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    When I tried MCCC it gave Pancakes twins, Olivia Kim-Lewis had a baby with Don Lothario and then Olivia married Mitchell Kalani. Gavin Richards married some townie guy. Zoe Patel married some horrible townie. Oh and Nancy and Geoffrey Landgraab had a daughter.

It was quite okay and a nice little mess to start with, but I didn't like Olivia marrying Mitchell and Zoe marrying the horrible townie, so I decided I'd better monitor townies by myself and said goodbye to MCCC :)
  • DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    @Jnyx MCCC has turned my game into a complete relationship nightmare. Family trees are ridiculous. Everyone has affairs and I can more or less click infinitely through family trees after a generation or two because people keep having children outside of marriage! And lots of them! In my recent game, there's one guy with 7 kids - He had triplets with one partner and then just kept reproducing, like some sort of self-induced 100 Baby Challenge.

In the same game, Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab had a son right up in the last few days of adulthood. His name was Benny, and as a child both parents died and he had to be adopted by some other household, for which I received a sad notification (at least he had a home??). Poor Benny!
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

@Jnyx MCCC has turned my game into a complete relationship nightmare. Family trees are ridiculous. Everyone has affairs and I can more or less click infinitely through family trees after a generation or two because people keep having children outside of marriage! And lots of them! In my recent game, there's one guy with 7 kids - He had triplets with one partner and then just kept reproducing, like some sort of self-induced 100 Baby Challenge.

In the same game, Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab had a son right up in the last few days of adulthood. His name was Benny, and as a child both parents died and he had to be adopted by some other household, for which I received a sad notification (at least he had a home??). Poor Benny!

I'm actually kind of sad my game is so chaotic now. It's my save that I planned on playing through a couple generations on and idk now I'm kind of annoyed by it.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Not MCCC, but I was playing with Johnny Zest once, married him to Holly Vinedal and they had a daughter that i named Lemon Zest. She was really cute, I'll try to post her picture her later.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Jnyx @DanceSingLoveLive you can fix that problem by changing your options in MCCC. I have my MCCC set to disallow affairs and only allow children within marriage (I’m not against children outside of marriage, but it means fewer children get produced). I also have the maximum number of children per household set to 3. Oh and I have relationship changes switched off so no divorces and remarrying.

Also if you want to turn off teenage pregnancies, you need to set the percentage chance of teens becoming pregnant to 0.

Likewise, you can reduce the number of children being born from sims of other age groups by reducing the probability of their falling pregnant in MCCC.
    @Jnyx @DanceSingLoveLive you can fix that problem by changing your options in MCCC. I have my MCCC set to disallow affairs and only allow children within marriage (I’m not against children outside of marriage, but it means fewer children get produced). I also have the maximum number of children per household set to 3. Oh and I have relationship changes switched off so no divorces and remarrying.

Also if you want to turn off teenage pregnancies, you need to set the percentage chance of teens becoming pregnant to 0.

Likewise, you can reduce the number of children being born from sims of other age groups by reducing the probability of their falling pregnant in MCCC.

ooh! I didn't know you could change those settings! I will have to reinstall and try them!
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Jnyx wrote: »

ooh! I didn't know you could change those settings! I will have to reinstall and try them!
    There is a setting for pretty much everything in MCCC. You can customise it as much as you want. You can even switch all of the marriages/pregnancies off if you want.
  • DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    @MaggieMarley Thanks for letting me know! I do enjoy the chaos somewhat but will change settings should my game start to really suffer.
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I haven't used MCCC. In the way that I play now, I have a sufficient number of families and kids around so I tend to let townies be a mystery if they haven't interacted with any of my various sims. I do periodic aging of the town but with the rotational style, my edited townies get a lot of time before they age out. Most of the really interesting ones get involved in my game in some way.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Candy always ends up with Mitchell Kalani, some couple I liked that MCCC made are: Caleb Vatore with Cassandra Goth or Catarina Lynx, Morgan and Yuki, Penny and Dirk Dreamer... But then I turned that feature off. It's just too random most of the time and I like things to follow some logic.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I wish they'd add these abilities in game so we didn't have to use MCCC, I use it for progression myself, find lots of interesting matchup, I've sern Paolo Rocca marry Mila Munch lots of times
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    @Jnyx you can read about all the settings here for MCCC. Click the documentation tab to get a complete overview or you can click the turquoise tab and search a specific topic.
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited September 2019
    Cassandra Goth married my Sim Logan Anderson and have 3 triplets boys Edmund, Enrico and Earnest.
    Elsa Bjergsen also married my Sim Sigurd Anderson and had 3 boys, Ragnar, Magnus and Eric.
    Morgan Fyres married Edmund Anderson, and had a son named Bentley.
    Babs L'Amour married Ragnar Anderson and had a son named Vilkas.

also Maxis Gallery sims married a lot of my sims including Sebastian Santos. Vannesa Simons and Mina Jeung.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    Don Lothario and Mila Munch always seem to get together in my save for some reason.
    Mila always abandons her kids to go live with him to :D
  • SimmingSongbirdSimmingSongbird Posts: 4 New Member
    Here's a few weird ones

Travis Scott married Gemma Charm

The Caliente household is something. Don lothario is now gay and married Jeb Harris. They still live with the Caliente's. Dina married Akira Kibo. Nina married a random Townie who's the same age as her now elder mother. Katrina is living her best single life with her dog, Shadow, and I hope it stays that way.

Summer Holiday married Malcolm Landgrab and moved in with him.

Zoe is married to J Huntington III and I always ship them. Hope they gave a baby

Free spirits each married and have a dog

Alice Martin married Marcus Flex. Jade and Eva still live with them. There is a child in their house and it shares none of their names

Yuki Behr married Hugo Villereal whoever he is. Candy still lives with them. There is an unknown child in their house.

Judith Ward is married to Paulo Rocco. They have two babies

Leslie from the Electriconic Arts household married a Ngata.

Daryl and Emilia Charm had a baby

Jules Rico married a random male Townie. Still lives with Bess

Gunther Munch married Kaori Ito

The actual Ito household is a mess Mila Munch married Naoki Ito. Kiyoshi and Megumi are married and Lucas munch married one of their children and there are even more uto children in that household

So that's my chaos. May have to go into household and figure out what's going on.
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Don has been with several women in my game.
  • AlexaiAlexai Posts: 185 Member

Thank you for telling us this! What is the setting to disallow affairs?
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Absolutely none--I don't use those kinds of mods, and when I play, I usually focus on my own sims
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,553 Member
    edited January 2022
    Alexai wrote: »

Thank you for telling us this! What is the setting to disallow affairs?

@Alexai Hey. I don’t know if the original poster will see this because this 2019 topic was resurrected from the dead. But, I think the MCCC setting you want is Computer>MC Pregnancy>Partner Sim Selection >Allow Affairs Percentage with the value set to 0. Or, at least that was it the last time I looked.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The second-oldest Cole child, Dylan, married the daughter of Gavin Richards and Zoe Patel. Her name is Alexandria and, while I did give her a slight facial reconstruction, she's pretty cute. She and Dylan, as well as his brother and sister in law, are expecting!
    Alexandria Richards-Cole
    51813907528_ebcbe970c9_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    @HillyBeth I really like the way Alexandria looks. She looks like she had an interesting story to tell. These are the types of Sims I like in my game.