Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

whos your sim for realm of magic

so you are you playin im playing a sim who is a princess of mischef but she didnt really discover he rpowers yet but shes a flirty evil sim and also a orphan sim but now shes a Ya

Comments

• floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    I haven't decided completely yet who my sim will be, as I always make my test sims after I get the pack. I always start with young adults, so I think this time I'll start with a teenager who has recently developed magical abilities. She moves to Glimmerbrook after hearing rumors of a portal that supposedly takes those who pass through it to an incredible and magical world. She finds the portal and begins her spellcasting journey.

One thing I do know is that she will have at least one child. I want to see what the new trait does, so she'll need a magical child at some point.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I make my sims for an upcoming pack AFTER I get the pack, so I'm not sure what my sim's backstory is going to be or what she is going to look like yet.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2019
    I have Several Sims. I create my characters concepts before I have even started playing the Sims. even my werewolves are still waiting to become werewolves.

screen_shot_2019_09_01_at_9_13_41_pm_by_mphattyboi_ddfdqvh-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTc5ZDgzZTItYWJkYS00NGRlLWFjZTItZDk2YzkxZjYwZWI3XC9kZGZkcXZoLTRmNWFhMDY4LTJkYjItNDIzMC05ZTlhLWQ1Yzg4ODQxOTZhMy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.RwDFuzEaTTDEuLCG29VGdfdYAllT7Ou9x0POM7qTOGw

Daerick(Left) and Kaegan (right) are twin brothers born during ancient times under the Roman Empire. In my lore, Sorcerers are actually Born with eternal Youth and and Immortality. Only when they breed with humans that attribute is voided. So their biological aging slows down around their teenage years. At the end of their Teenage years (Which is Soon) they've essentially reach their full potential, they are the most powerful practitioners of magic to walk the earth.

Daerick is a Thinker very ambitious mind, Kaegan is a Dreamer, he likes to stargaze and wonder and go with the flow. Daerick is the Evil Twin, and Kaegan is Good the Good Twin. But despite their moral differences and being brothers, they were truly best friends. It's a heartwarming story, but there is also Betrayal, and tragedy in their midst.
    In the end Daerick will have to literally stab the Kaegan in the back with a cursed Dagger, and Curse his brother with a Dark prophecy... To be fair The Prophecy wasn't made for Kaegan to bare, but Kaegan chose to get in the way.
    And After that Kaegan will demonize his brother's name in history for all time, Wiping the memory of the entire Kingdom and stepping into Daerick's Past identity, taking Daerick's Position as Archmage, and reverse all the mistakes the other made.

screen_shot_2019_09_02_at_1_55_23_pm_by_mphattyboi_ddfe0l1-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTc5ZDgzZTItYWJkYS00NGRlLWFjZTItZDk2YzkxZjYwZWI3XC9kZGZlMGwxLWRmMjI0Nzk5LTkwODEtNGJjMC04NzEzLTQxZjU4NWI1YzdhNy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.rMUPoU_9jcdIvhj2lLZAt6795HfQVBqi4Vjh3WjktbE

There is also Vivian (Blue Dress) and her two Sisters, Roselyn(Pink), and Lilith(Green), Who I'm still trying to decide their back story. I wanted to make them Nymphs, But I didn't really like how They looked as Plant sims, I'm looking into a mod where maybe they can have plant sim animations but without the green skin and hair. So now they've turned into the three good fairies from Sleeping Beauty, but far less good and moral to say the least. But Vivian Plays a more important role because she is the future wife of Kaegan, and together they bring in one of my main legacy family of Sorcerers, Julia, Desiree, and Mason.

screen_shot_2019_09_02_at_2_14_28_pm_by_mphattyboi_ddfe0ie-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTc5ZDgzZTItYWJkYS00NGRlLWFjZTItZDk2YzkxZjYwZWI3XC9kZGZlMGllLWQwOWE5ZmYwLTFkZDctNDFmNS05ZGMyLTUwMmYyODdhYTJhZC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.pnNiOSQSsoNrMhLTHiahGYHXFfLsuvOdWkgmvJkmz6U

There is the Lady Cora, Whom Daerick takes the Liberty of teaching Dark Magic too.
    Cora is a Mix of my two favorite Queens. Catherine de Medici from Reign; and Cora, The Queen of Hearts from Once upon a Time. Maybe a little bit of Queen Elizebeth II and Queen Victoria, before Cora goes bad.

screen_shot_2019_09_02_at_2_22_12_pm_by_mphattyboi_ddfe0fr-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTc5ZDgzZTItYWJkYS00NGRlLWFjZTItZDk2YzkxZjYwZWI3XC9kZGZlMGZyLTBmOTBlYTQ1LWU4YzItNDVhYi1iMmUzLTQ3ODM3ZWUxZmI5My5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.JKFvnOFuUs0pOGBURaBKmMnDbDazXQKa4wNHblO1vro

Count Vincent, I'm not sure about Daerick has to decide either Vincent should be a Sorcerer or a Vampire. Vincent is, or a Knight, Captain of the King's Guard, and Later after the King's Death (which he was partially secretly responsible for), The Queen's Lover.

These are my focused Magical Sims. there are four others but they don't really serve a purpose to the main plot they're just there for character support and dialog. In the Other save It's Kaegan, Vivian, Daerick, Cora, and Vincent again, with their future generations, but instead of a medieval fantasy setting it's a modern fantasy setting. and werewolves are thrown into the mix.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    1 of 3 sisters. They are all immortal and have been around since the pre-medieval era. They were cursed by death to never know it’s embrace when the youngest sister refused to join him and her sisters as his bride. Think of a dark twist on Dracula and his brides. The youngest was cursed for her frivoloity as a mermaid, the eldest as a vampire and the middle sister as a witch.

So obviously I’m going to be using the middle sister heavily soon. At the moment she lives in their ancestral home in Windenberg and is busy maxing out her herbology skill.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited August 2019
    Well, my main sim is a grand master vampire, but I've always imagined him to have knowledge of alchemy or possibly even magic somewhere in his bloodline (perhaps this is partly why he is so different from other vampires and has never fully lost his humanity?). Once I get RoM I plan to create an alternative save where he is cured as a reward for being a Good Vampire. He has always wanted to live and die as a human, but I think deep down he will always be drawn to the occult. So, if he happens to come across a magical portal, well... one cannot fight their true nature or destiny!

I also have another save where my main sim's alternate 'evil' personality has taken control due to trauma events and has become the infamous leader of the vampires, who thanks to him now rule over all the non-magical worlds (except Sulani). One of his future great grandsons will have a forbidden romance with the daughter of a spellcaster sage. His great grandfather will of course use this to his advantage though to help form an alliance between the vampires and spellcasters, thus increasing his power to the magical realm...
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i'm starting over..because my main computer is fixed! yeah me...so after putting my save file i had in...i'll be making a sim who wants to be a detective in law enforcement but soon finds out his father comes from a long line of witches, that is just one sim i plan to make when i get the pack.. the other is Melody Rivers who wants to be a witch. she will be making potions, growing a garden also..she will be a romance sim,
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I make my sims for an upcoming pack AFTER I get the pack, so I'm not sure what my sim's backstory is going to be or what she is going to look like yet.

Right? I can't bring myself to play Sims till pack comes out
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2019
    I started playing a sim a couple of days ago, and she has already fought death and won, it was a friendly fight on Brawl Day. She has maxed out her Herbal Skills and has witnessed the death of the lady who taught her the secrete herbal recipe. Thus why she was able to fight death. lol After I add ROM she'll be getting a ROM makeover, and she'll be getting the two new traits as well. At the moment I'm debating on which one of her current traits I let her keep, maybe Paranoid.

69793508_1348721501944808_6258227092161298432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnNEgtoKPChCShg32nLGum20dgwn6m_PRr8uMg099D01Fq7LD-SvDjS84OHNlLmmFJ6pm1wTbiXiw-xP2xcqXMU&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=ff3f163650c123e00c62240ffaf0d918&oe=5E0A7E7C
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmm...

Since I’m a rotational player it is less having one sim for magic and more pouring a large dose of magic into the mix :)

Have a few new households done and then we will see what happens.
  • JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    I’ll wait to see how the magic bloodline trait works. If it makes a relevant difference, I’ll have to plan the right sims to breed and arrange their marriages through generations until I create the most effective spell casters.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I imagine I will have 3-4 Sims at least to explore the Spellcaster lifestate, but the first one will be Selena Fallingstar. I already started playing her to skill her up. She has a strong connection to nature (maxed Gardening and Fishing) and enjoys playing the violin. I am planning for her to have the owl as her familiar.

kuqKSMv.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    dis boy
    (image is under a spoiler just because it's large, it's not actually a spoiler for anything)
    tumblr_pwwt20gIJE1y62cypo2_1280.png
    I haven't come up with a full backstory for him yet, and I'm sure I'll tweak his appearance a bit once RoM comes out with new CAS items, but I love my squeamish, paranoid elf lmao
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I won't make it official until ROM comes out and I own it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Things may change, of course, but at the moment one or both of these two will eventually make their way to and through the portal. (That they were in the same pose made it just about perfect for the screen shot.)

JS2p36O.png

The one in pink/purple is Shae, and the one in green is Rose. Their grandfather was a scientist, which is how Rose's mom wound up being an alien...

Of course, before that, there will be a test mage in my Testing save that I haven't created yet, but they don't really count.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    [img][/img]mHJXPL5.png
    Vlad's child. I had to have that facial structure for a new spellcasting start. Many aliens were harmed in the hunt for a perfect green mother and Luci has ran away from the not so perfect family home as a teen.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    If I do buy the pack, which the jury is still out on, I do have a sim that I consider to be in the witchy zone - she's into gardening, music, art and archeology and she also writes - she's basically a really smart sim that sees the world differently than other sims. Little does she know she has a natural talent for magic. ;)
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    My story starts with Eireann and Eamonn O'Meara; after their parents mysteriously disappear in the Selvadoradan jungles, they were sent to a great-aunt who was mean, hot-headed and hated children. Worried about what her abuse was doing to Eamonn, Eireann found a small abandoned house and worked to improve it with a small grant from the city, working odd jobs when she wasn't at school or working on her painting skill, while Eamonn tried his hand at fishing when she wasn't at school.

One day when she was paining at the Arts Center, she caught the attention of a mysterious man, Theo Fletcher. He befriended her and invited her come live with him in his mansion. She thanked him but told him she couldn't abandon her brother. "Bring him along," Fletcher said. So she and her brother abandoned their tiny home to move to Glimmerbrook

One day, Eireann discovered a secret room in the basement, which revealed Theo's secret, that he was a spellcaster. It didn't scare her because he was so nice, and she'd started to have romantic inklings towards her. On talking to him that evening, he told her that he loved her, but that they couldn't marry because he was not allowed to marry outside his station, meaning he had to marry another spellcaster; in fact he was getting more pressure from his family to find a suitable bride so he would have to ask her and Eamonn to leave. She vowed to find how to become a spellcaster (if possible) and win over his family.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    If Spellcasters can have pointy ears (and they better!), I’m going to make my own version of the Summerdreams from Sims 2. I always make them witches when I play Sims 2 lol I’m also going to recreate their house and upload it... Then totally redecorate and remodel because it’s hideous lol But you know, nostalgia.

Of course I also want to make some sisters who are similar to Elphaba and Glinda from Wicked. I’m thinking for them, I’ll maybe build a fantasy castle, but one half will be light and the other dark.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    edited August 2019
    Mischief-y witch
    yRcAFGE.png

Adorkable witch
    txKdZpV.png

Teen witch
    VUmOLo2.png
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    @CelSims where did you get those ear sliders? I’m looking for a genetic ear slider, but the one I used stopped working when Island Living released :(
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    @marnetti They're an overlay not a slider :- https://notegain.tumblr.com/post/106398765718/sad-elf-ears I'd love a slider!
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    This one.
    qTSNxvx.jpg

Oh, and lots of others!
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Eliharb wrote: »
    This one.
    qTSNxvx.jpg

Oh, and lots of others!

Fantastic mod(s)!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    Two sims who created in TS3 (Xiwu is first created in TS4 but there's no witch at that time), they're bandmates from a metal band with foul atmosphere. I only need werewolf, fairy, ghost who dead by blunt force trauma, band gameplay to remake this band in TS4

Xiwu "Toxin" Lan, a delicate-looking but actually very weird girl, because some special cause she and her vampire boyfriend, another bandmate are still YA in TS4 timeline. In my character setting she is a poisonous dark magic witch, her magic may inclined to mischief.

Yutang "Arsonist" Qi, a homicidomaniac-looking guy with lots of experiences and five negative traits (inappropriate, dramatic, diva, socially awkward, childish) in TS3, he is disliked by other bandmates. He was born in a remote mortal village and born has mysterious power and near white eyes, everyone were estranged and ignored him, it causes him lost the ability of normal communication with people and being Peter Pan syndrome. When his younger sister Yulan born, she becomes the only one who not estranged or ignored him, but he has been totally affected and kinda dislike her.
    Although he is very mischievous and relatively silly, he actually no bad at heart. In TS4 he is adult(middle aged), but almost no change in personality. I'll create a young girlfriend for him in TS4, she maybe a mortal.(BTW the new hoodie is very suitable for him😃) his magic may inclined to untamed(if it mean "natural powers", such as fire and water, in my character setting his symbol is "black flame") and mischief.
    He and the band assistant Xiyan, Xiwu's younger fairy brother are two wickedest pranksters in the band, but Xiyan is inclined to knowingly, Yutang is inclined to ignorant.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @Derella - is your adorkable witch on the gallery? He is so cute!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]