Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Sent mine. :)
    image.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Sent... ;)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I’m so very excited to meet our new group of housemates :O Wonder what kinda people we’ll have this time.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I’m so very excited to meet our new group of housemates :O Wonder what kinda people we’ll have this time.

I'm excited too, I can't wait to see everyone and which of my sims will be chosen.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Sent in my applications :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

I'm excited too, I can't wait to see everyone and which of my sims will be chosen.

Same here.
    image.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Sent my apps XD

And I'm also looking forward to see the cast. I hope the group is going to be dysfunctional and we get a lot of drama. :)
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Ooooh, abstinence! Interesting...I'll try to work on my apps today...
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Lemme snatch that last spot
    Turner wrote: »

Wait... Turner has time for a show :O
    edited August 2019

Just one and only one :lol:

I used to only sign up for one show per category. So like one BB-themed one, one Survivor, one who-dunnit. But having only one is good cuz you can focus all your energy on it.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Keyenpeydee tagging so you know apps have started.
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

I used to only sign up for one show per category. So like one BB-themed one, one Survivor, one who-dunnit. But having only one is good cuz you can focus all your energy on it.

Welcome back to the game Turner! :D It's good to see a returning face, it's been so long!

Welcome back to the game Turner! :D It's good to see a returning face, it's been so long!

Glad to be back! Abnormality is super popular and so I feel pretty out of the loop. I should probably catch up so I get all the references haha
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hi all, unfortunately Keyen has had to drop out so we now have one more space left to fill.

:):):)

Glad to be back! Abnormality is super popular and so I feel pretty out of the loop. I should probably catch up so I get all the references haha

Welcome back to the Abnormality house! Here's hoping you'll produce a new masterpiece like ThE dOcToR. >:)
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm back for now, I'll work on my submission later tonight, I'm still a bit jet-lagged. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Hoping we can find someone to take that last spot :O Thought it was a miracle that Turner popped up. Haha. Now we need another.
    edited September 2019
    NVM it won't work :s
    edited September 2019
    NVM it won't work... :s
    edited September 2019
    NVM because Alleen NVM'd her original post. 🤔
    Banner.png

Welcome back to the Abnormality house! Here's hoping you'll produce a new masterpiece like ThE dOcToR. >:)

Haha, not sure if my new ideas are masterpieces, but they're more of the same "unique gag character" type idea. I've grown a strong affinity for them. Easy and fun to write and read. :b

And thank you for the welcome back! :smiley:
    Hoping we can find someone to take that last spot :O Thought it was a miracle that Turner popped up. Haha. Now we need another.

I think we can count on one more if we bug someone enough ;)