Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Events We Need For Children, Teens And Babies

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
edited August 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
  1. sleep over event this would work like a toddler playdate for both children and teens
  2. prom or school dance for teens
  3. graduation for teens and children
  4. baby shower
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    What gifts would Sims receive at a baby shower?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited August 2019
    What gifts would Sims receive at a baby shower?

baby crib toddler toys toddler books stuffed animal @SimQueenie9
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    graduation for teens and children
    Graduation is reserved for uni in my part of the world. It's not for children, and the only teens who do it, are the ones who have completed uni by 19.

baby shower
    Who the heck showers a baby? Baby's need baths.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member

baby shower

[/quote]

It’s an American thing. Basically a party that’s thrown by a female (usually) relative for the mum to be celebrating that’s she’s pregnant, where the typical gifts are Packs of diapers/nappies, baby clothes etc.

Stag and bachelorette parties would be great
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

baby shower

It’s an American thing. Basically a party that’s thrown by a female (usually) relative for the mum to be celebrating that’s she’s pregnant, where the typical gifts are Packs of diapers/nappies, baby clothes etc.

Stag and bachelorette parties would be great [/quote]

I agree they really would
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Those are all amazing ideas! I would also like to see school fairs (like a book fair or carnival) for kids and high school sports games (maybe your sim could even be one of the athletes or band members)!

Also (not events):
    - I would LOVE to see drama club updated so teens can go as well
    - A cute job that could raise responsibility (with Parenthood) could be a junior crossing guard
    - More clubs in general. I've been dying for a band club, cheer squad, and sports team for teens.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    edited August 2019
    whimreaper wrote: »
    Those are all amazing ideas! I would also like to see school fairs (like a book fair or carnival) for kids and high school sports games (maybe your sim could even be one of the athletes or band members)!

Also (not events):
    - I would LOVE to see drama club updated so teens can go as well
    - A cute job that could raise responsibility (with Parenthood) could be a junior crossing guard
    - More clubs in general. I've been dying for a band club, cheer squad, and sports team for teens.

OMG, yes, I would love for my Sim children/teens to be able to join sports teams (needs and-or raises Fitness), debate teams (Charisma), chess clubs (Logic) etc. And while they're there, their Social is, of course, raised too.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I also want to be able to go to the hospital if you want and see the gender of baby and how many babies depending on how experienced the Doctor is they can tell you the right gender and number of babies or the wrong and number of babies.
    For Babies and Toddlers I do want stroller so I could stroll or jog around the neighborhood that made me feel great in Sims 3 just seeing Sims walking with strollers made it feel real.
    Toddlers need daycare not just when the adults go out but like have the day and come back to the house making friends from school then form playdates.
    Kids I want them to go back to playing tag, Miss Mary make, Marco Polo in pool, play catch, play make believe. Get assignment from school like look for this type of bug, plant or flower, and do research for extra credit. Bring something from home Show and Tell. Have Pajama day at school and other fun days and field trips.
    Teens I want them to have like a senior project especially graduating from high school. Study for college test. Take the driving test. Also get driving lesson from adults or even a driving school. Homecoming and Prom. Senior Ditch day. Senior night out. Have a school bake sale day. A schools fair. Trips to the university.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'd love slumber parties and sleep overs for children and teens. Prom and school dances would be really nice to add life to the schools.

Baby showers would be great if they added more objects for the babies, like playpens, playmats, actual cribs, and baby toys.