Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Then we will take the Body Suits if that is okay with you Ninja ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    So for now I can note:

Ring - Lucas & Oliver
    Hat - Iris & Meredith
    Boots - Euphelia & Kiki
    Body suit - Ethan & Freya

Anyone really wants their Sim to do another task?
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    I don't mind the hat :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    So for now I can note:

Ring - Lucas & Oliver
    Hat - Iris & Meredith
    Boots - Euphelia & Kiki
    Body suit - Ethan & Freya

Anyone really wants their Sim to do another task?

I’m okay with the ring for Lucas and body suit for Ethan
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    edited August 2019
    Milly: "You've put on your gadgets? Awesome, do they feel comfy?

Okay, time to get in.. I found a secret entrance. Had to dig in the garden, but they didn't notice so I reckon it's useful."

Milly gestures to a hole next to where she's standing. She crawls through it, and the Jetsetters follow. At the end of the tunnel they enter a dark room. The door is locked, but Milly uses a key to open it, before she puts down some of her tools.

Milly: "Okay, so here's how this is going to work. There are 4 stolen artifacts hidden somewhere on this floor, and we're gonna steal them back. We don't know where they are though, so you have to look around and discover their location and then bring them back to this room. Each one you return here is worth 40.000 Simoleons for the Jetsetters.
    Make sure that you're back here in 30 minutes. I calculated that I'll have to leave this post for safety reasons then, and if you're not here you'll be left behind and that will be not good for your game. Oh, and don't go and walk into traps that you're not equipped against, I might have to leave earlier if they notice us..."

Mafia%2BHeadquarters_Tekengebied%2B1%2Bkopie.png

In 30 turns, you will move through the headquarters as far as you can using the gadgets, to find the artifacts and bring them back to the control room (the room with 4 dots representing you), where Milly the team leader is sitting to keep an eye on you.
    - A turn begins when a duo starts walking around and interacting with objects.
    - You can show your actions by posting the map with your route and actions drawn on it on the thread, or by posting a step-by-step description of your actions in bold.
    - A turn is ended when another duo starts walking around and using objects. If you post multiple actions in a row without any other duo making an action, it counts as part of the same turn.
    - There are switches that can activate certain behaviours, represented by coloured squares. These switches will only stay activated when a duo is standing on every switch of a colour.
    - All duos start in the control room. If a duo returns to the control room they cannot leave it again.
    - After 30 turns the team leader will leave for safety reasons. All duos who are not in the control room by then are abandoned. All Jetsetters who are part of these duos will earn a Black Nomination for the first individual Ranking (Episode 16).
    - If a duo moves through a trap they are not equipped against (eg. walking over move detectors without magnetic boots), the group will lose 3 turns as a penalty.

- One of the artifacts contains a Clue to the Assassin's identity. If a duo brings that artifact back to the control room, that duo can keep it.
    - Every artifact is worth 40.000 Simoleons, making this Challenge worth §160.000 total.

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    I don't think I will be able to do that one today, I have a meeting today and it will be until the evening.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I don't think I will be able to do that one today, I have a meeting today and it will be until the evening.

I doubt that the Challenge will be over in 1 day so there's no problem with that. Good luck at the meeting. :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I only sort of get it right now, but I'll go over it again when I'm refreshed :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I only sort of get it right now, but I'll go over it again when I'm refreshed :)

Press F5 to pay refreshments. ;)
    Banner.png

Press F5 to pay refreshments. ;)

You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Erm, I'm confused. Lilli do you understand? Can you help me out? :D
    edited August 2019
    Our duo's eventual goal is to get past the camera in yellow (since we've got the magical shorting beanies), and get to the switch (pink thing). We'll likely pick up some artifacts along the way.

Edit: At least, I hope it's to get to the switch. Its behaviour is unspecified right now, and I don't quite trust Vul. :s
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I am not to sure how far we can move.

If we are allowed to move as far as we can when equipped with appropriate items I would like my duo to turn left upon exiting the control room and walk to the end of the corridor located right in the middle of the building and interact with the pinky switch.

I wonder how this all is going to turn out. So far this challenge seems a bit confusing to me as well.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Our duo's eventual goal is to get past the camera in yellow (since we've got the magical shorting beanies), and get to the switch (pink thing). We'll likely pick up some artifacts along the way.

Edit: At least, I hope it's to get to the switch. Its behaviour is unspecified right now, and I don't quite trust Vul. :s

OK, thank you. I understand a bit more now but I don't know how much we can move. :s
    edited August 2019
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I am not to sure how far we can move.

If we are allowed to move as far as we can when equipped with appropriate items I would like my duo to turn left upon exiting the control room and walk to the end of the corridor located right in the middle of the building and interact with the pinky switch.

I wonder how this all is going to turn out. So far this challenge seems a bit confusing to me as well.

You can indeed move as far as you can and do as much as you can with the appropriate gadgets. Even without the appropriate gadgets, though walking through a trap you're not protected against will cost the group 3 turns, so be careful. As long as no other duo makes a move it's one turn.

If you stick with that move, the following happens:
    Euphelia and Kiki walk to the upper pink switch and stand on it. Nothing happens. Presumably because the other pink switches are not activated yet.
    Banner.png
    edited August 2019

Why not? I'm your favourite Vulpine host! 🦊 ;)
    Banner.png
    Okay, great. We walk past the camera and stand on the switch.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    I'd say every duo should move to their pinky switch, I guess we will see what happens afterwards
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I agree I think it'd be the best option :)
    Okay, great. We walk past the camera and stand on the switch.

I assume that you mean the switch on the right, so let's try that.

The switch still doesn't do anything, but hey, at least it's 2 switches that are activated now. :)
    Banner.png
    Bump! Calling the ones who have yet to move. @YJB19299 @ninjakid150 @icmnfrsh
    Banner.png
    Sorry, I've been meeting up with a lot of friends and making some last minute preparations for the move this Sunday. I'm a bit mentally drained right now. Just going to need a day or two to fully understand what's happening
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Sorry, I've been meeting up with a lot of friends and making some last minute preparations for the move this Sunday. I'm a bit mentally drained right now. Just going to need a day or two to fully understand what's happening

Okay, you could eventually ask around to help out if you have any questions. :)
    Banner.png
    edited August 2019
    Mafia%2BHeadquarters2_Tekengebied%2B1%2Bkopie.png

Map update, for those in need. :)
    Banner.png
    Just a question: what is that pink bar? A barrier? And only the duo with the ring doesn't have an associated switch?

I guess Ethan and Freya need to activate their switch first before we can access the computer?