Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wackiest Occult Sims...

So, I have been giving this some thought. So, we have vampires, aliens, mermaids, and plant sims...

I totally agree with everyone that I would love to see the werewolves, zombies, witches, wizards, sorcerers in Sims 4. Maybe even the fairies!

So this discussion is not about those occult sims, but what wacky or weird occult sims would you like to see come up? New and fresh!!

Example: grilled cheese sims! Picture it. Cheesy skin and perfectly toasted hair lol...Already sounds wacky! Any ideas?

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Dragonborn sims - dragons that walk on 2 legs but can also fly.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member

Hey cool...reminds me of Dungeons and Dragons. I like this idea.

Something like..Fire dragonborn can cook food without the need of a stove lol.
    Or an ice dragonborn is immune to the winter cold.
    Fun!
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Cowplant sim, with cow skin and a cowplant head, lol.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    1. Alien Lizard People.
    2. Centors & Hinds.
    3. Talking Lions, Panthers, Cats, Wolves, Dogs, Parrots, etc...
    4. People that are: half Lion/half Human, half Hawk/half Human, etc...
    5. Justice League Unlimited, Xmen, Fantastic Four, Avengers & Sailor Moon.
    6. Angels & Demons.
    7. Dragons, Sphyix, Phynix & other Mythical Creatures.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Undead/FrankenSims
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind the return of imaginary friends.

We've already had plumbots / simbots, and we've already had pets, but never pet llamas... how about upping the ante and introducing both llamas AND robollamas?

Golem / Elemental sims would be unexpected but awesome, especially with powers corresponding to their elements

Giant sims! I have NO CLUE how this would work gameplay-wise, but imagine a new world that's just a village of (mostly) friendly giants, maybe past a beanstalk in the sky, where you can send your other sims and have them try different ways of communicating with the giants! It could come in a fairy-tale themed pack with magic beans and talking animals and other fairy-tale staples, maybe even dragons! I'm getting ahead of myself but, imagine! :D
    Cowplant sim, with cow skin and a cowplant head, lol.

A cowplant sim! And you have to have a good baking skill to lure in your food!
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    1. Alien Lizard People.
    2. Centors & Hinds.
    3. Talking Lions, Panthers, Cats, Wolves, Dogs, Parrots, etc...
    4. People that are: half Lion/half Human, half Hawk/half Human, etc...
    6. Angels & Demons.
    7. Dragons, Sphyix, Phynix & other Mythical Creatures.

I like the half type sims...You could have lots of really wacky combinations! And I definitely want to have cat sims!!!!
    mika wrote: »
    Undead/FrankenSims

Frankensims! Which, could bring back Bonehilda! I wonder if Alice Cooper would collaborate with this!?!?!
    WaitWhatYT wrote: »
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind the return of imaginary friends.

We've already had plumbots / simbots, and we've already had pets, but never pet llamas... how about upping the ante and introducing both llamas AND robollamas?

Golem / Elemental sims would be unexpected but awesome, especially with powers corresponding to their elements

Giant sims! I have NO CLUE how this would work gameplay-wise, but imagine a new world that's just a village of (mostly) friendly giants, maybe past a beanstalk in the sky, where you can send your other sims and have them try different ways of communicating with the giants! It could come in a fairy-tale themed pack with magic beans and talking animals and other fairy-tale staples, maybe even dragons! I'm getting ahead of myself but, imagine! :D

Robollamas! Do it!

Elemental sims would be fun as well. I wonder which elements they could be...the grilled cheese element? the cowplant element? Or the plant stuff from strangerville?

I bet it would be hard coding to put in giant sims, but it still sounds cool! Even sims of different heights...one day..maybe in sims 5?
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    Let's indulge in imagination

Livingdead: Inspiration by Alex Mercer from Prototype and Vincent Valentine from FFVII. They're mutant zombie with humanity, different from normal zombies, they have the same appearance as living sims. If they were occults before dead, they still have those occult powers. Same as ghosts, they can't die but can resurreced, they also can't bitten by zombie.

Livingdeads haven't bladder need, hygiene are replaced by freshness. They don't get much freshness from normal cleaning, they require formalin. Once a livingdead's freshness bar is empty, they'll get a strong uncomfortable mood "Rotten", it will make other non-livingdeads get a strong uncomfortable mood "Rotten Odor" and make them vomit (other livingdeads same as normal). They won't lose freshness faster while take exercise; but dumpster diving will.

Livingdead can't get any hunger need from normal meal, they require eating raw meat, brain fruit meals, Brain Freeze a la Mode, and bite other living sims. Same as vampires, livingdeads have three options for bitten living sims; sims that bitten by livingdeads won't turn into livingdead, but will get different degree uncomfortable mood. Once a livingdead's hunger bar is empty or very angry, they'll bitten other living sims uncontrollably.

If a livingdead is sleeping, they can't be woken up, they're completely motionless while sleeping. They're immune to temperature and won't breathe white when cold. Non-livingdead sims will get a tense+1 mood "Lifeless body" when have a body touch with a livingdead, same as aliens, they can be found as a livingdead.

Livingdeads have specific interactions with other sims; they can "Talk about Grim Reaper", "Enthuse the second life", "Enthuse undead", "Complain about rot", "Imply rotting faster" towards other livingdeads; "Talk about Grim Reaper", "Show off body", "Enthuse undead" , " Talk about body or phantom", "Argue body or phantom" towards ghosts; "Talk about livingdead life", "Mock dead" towards living sims.

Livingdeads have specific bed: Anticorrosive coffin. Only livingdeads can sleeping in anticorrosive coffin, their freshness won't lose when sleeping in anticorrosive coffin.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Let's indulge in imagination

Livingdead: Inspiration by Alex Mercer from Prototype and Vincent Valentine from FFVII. They're mutant zombie with humanity, different from normal zombies, they have the same appearance as living sims.

I like this idea. Especially the part about Brain ala mode lol...

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited August 2019
    Since this is fantasy and probably won't happen I'll throw in my wants:

I'd love for some creepy doppelganger to show up with effects on sims lives and reasoning. Like they want to actively make their counterparts life miserable or replace them. Of course I already kind of play this out with cloning :D but would be nice if the game took over parts of that.

I know it's been done before but I'd love the imaginary friend to be revisited. I'd love it to be very broad though. Like they could look different be a person or a big rabbit like Harvey ect.. Only your sim would see them, could get social from them and maybe eventually they could be outgrown or dispelled. They could also be good or bad and help or instigate problems.
    I'd also like it to be not just something that happens for children..
    egTcBMc.png
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Since this is fantasy and probably won't happen I'll throw in my wants:

I'd love for some creepy doppelganger to show up with effects on sims lives and reasoning. Like they want to actively make their counterparts life miserable or replace them. Of course I already kind of play this out with cloning :D but would be nice if the game took over parts of that.

I know it's been done before but I'd love the imaginary friend to be revisited. I'd love it to be very broad though. Like they could look different be a person or a big rabbit like Harvey ect.. Only your sim would see them, could get social from them and maybe eventually they could be outgrown or dispelled. They could also be good or bad and help or instigate problems.
    I'd also like it to be not just something that happens for children..

Yes! Imaginary friends! They could help you cause mischief! What if your imaginary friend was a clown or a walking/talking grilled cheese?! Imagine all those cheesy adventures!
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Centaurs

Shyvana

SERVERFRA wrote: »

If you think well, somebody at Sims team, at the brainstorming was thinking about xmen mutants....
    Our "mutant" sims express their uniqueness during teen age
    I think I really want cat people! Bathing might look a little odd lol.

To add to the mermaid or sea theme: Sims with octopus or squid tentacles, jelly fish sims, lobster sim maybe??