Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help: Andrew Pose Player In-Game Animation List

GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
edited August 2019 in General Mods Discussion
APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE for the re-post but I'm desperate and the category still seemed appropriate. I apologize if its not. lol.

Hey everyone. This is a copy and re-post from another discussion I started. I just really need some information. I wasn't sure if I had originally posted it in the correct category under The Sims 4 Modding & Custom Content > Gameplay Mods.

I'm looking for the animation codes for the most recent packs: Island Living and StrangerVille.

Currently the list that is available online for in-game animations on Andrew's page on Sim4Studio is up until the Jungle Adventure and Get Famous packs. The post was made 12/06/2015 but the update for Get Famous was done 11/14/2018.

Does anyone know where I can find the codes if someone else has made a new or updated list? If, not, can anyone give me info or teach me how to extract the animation codes myself? I honestly have no idea what to do in order to get it. And it sounds like I'm asking for a lot of information. I probably am. I've never created cc or modded before so I don't know what programs I need. I just want to get the animation list. Realm of Magic is coming out soon too so if someone can at least teach me how to retrieve it, then I'd be able to make an updated list for anyone else in my position desperately trying to get the animation codes.

I know I sound dumb, but if I haven't made myself clear, this is what I mean when I say, animation codes: a_idle_suspicious_shiftyEyes_x
Are they even called animation codes? Animation scripts?

I appreciate any information and help on this matter.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited August 2019
    It might be best if you join Sims 4 Studio (where Andrew's programs are from) and ask over there since you not finding your answers here. Membership is free and allows you access to Sims 4 Studio which is an amazing tool for creating and managing your CC. http://sims4studio.com/ I think the Creator Studio Q & A thread would be a good place to start.

Unfortunately, questions regarding poses don't seem to generate many answers on our forum.
  • GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    Thanks lol but I actually came from there. That's why I so shamefully spammed even though I didn't want to. I figured someone had to have answers here in different modding discussion categories. I did get an answer and someone was kind enough to answer on my other post. I just don't know how to close or delete my thread now because it looks like an eyesore since I posted this like 4 times. lol
    GGSimmerGG wrote: »
    Thanks lol but I actually came from there. That's why I so shamefully spammed even though I didn't want to. I figured someone had to have answers here in different modding discussion categories. I did get an answer and someone was kind enough to answer on my other post. I just don't know how to close or delete my thread now because it looks like an eyesore since I posted this like 4 times. lol

You can't delete posts only the SimsGurus can. I am glad that someone was able to help you but, please don't spam post again.
  • GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    GGSimmerGG wrote: »

You can't delete posts only the SimsGurus can. I am glad that someone was able to help you but, please don't spam post again.

I won't.
    :):):)
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Not to derail the topic (but I can't post new topics on this account. blegh) but...

Has there been an updated patch for Andrew's Pose Player? I feel like we all use it but it causes so many of those little orange pop-ups.