Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can I find a mod that controls these behaviors?

I've tried looking through MC Command Center to disable annoying autonomous behaviors such as mopping outside and repeatedly getting water from the sink. Do you know if such mods exist? And do they get updates, too?
I'm so done with this site!

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    I've tried looking through MC Command Center to disable annoying autonomous behaviors such as mopping outside and repeatedly getting water from the sink. Do you know if such mods exist? And do they get updates, too?

I'm not sure about the mopping, but you should definitely be able to stop the getting water from a sink with MCCC - I have. You need the Tuner module.

Read all about it here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_tuner
  • GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    Its not a MOD but I turn of autonomy for the sims and that works fine for me. If you're leaving them to their devices then a lot of times I continuously fill their needs with shift+left click on the mailbox and alter their needs before anyone feels thirsty or hungry and disable world and household needs. If something is broken I quickly replace it. I just cheat and use the code money [amount] I need for repair if I'm playing a storyline that I don't want to disrupt with having too much money.
  • AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    BraveSim on modthesims has a mod to stop Sims mopping up puddles outside or during rainfall.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?