Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Popcorn :p
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Popcorn :p

All the white does quite look like popcorn, I wonder if it's like in Willy Wonka that we can reach with our hands in our computer screens and actually grab it and eat it?
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    TEASER%2B5.jpg
    Mmmm.... What will that be? Still under the sea :p
    Looks like we need to submit mermaids :p
    Today's the day. :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Just something random: I just got home from my last day of work at my job. I'm a bit bummed because I spent 4.5 years of my life there, and I've grown really fond of the place. But we all have to move forward with our lives. :)

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Just something random: I just got home from my last day of work at my job. I'm a bit bummed because I spent 4.5 years of my life there, and I've grown really fond of the place. But we all have to move forward with our lives. :)

Yeah, it does feel weird when the place you spent your daily life at for several years is suddenly going to be over... :/ I recognise that feeling from when I graduated this year.

But we got new adventures awaiting us, which is also something to be excited about. :) Wishing you good luck going to college in the US!
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

I understand how that feels. Quit the LEGO store after spending nearly every day of 2 years there and... it was so sad :(
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ice, didn't know you were moving to the US. :o I hope all goes well for you there!
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Change is weird. I can see how that would be a bit of a bummer.
    Happy birthday, Twiddle!!! And enjoy whatever you do! :p
    Happy birthday (again), Twidz! 🦆🦆
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Happy Birthday Twids!!! Have a great time :D:D:D
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Happy (real) birthday, Twidz! 🎂
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Have a safe flight to the US! :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Thanks for all the Birthday wishes guys ^^ <3

Sorry I couldn't reply to them all before, things have been hectic these last few days.

Also, Safe flight to the US Ice and good luck on your next adventure! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png

Yeah, it does feel weird when the place you spent your daily life at for several years is suddenly going to be over... :/ I recognise that feeling from when I graduated this year.

But we got new adventures awaiting us, which is also something to be excited about. :) Wishing you good luck going to college in the US!

Yep, exactly. Keep moving forward, like Meet the Robinsons says. :D
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I understand how that feels. Quit the LEGO store after spending nearly every day of 2 years there and... it was so sad :(

Right? After a while you start to form an attachment. :'(
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Ice, didn't know you were moving to the US. :o I hope all goes well for you there!

This is related to me going to grad school. I'll be in California in approximately 36 hours :)
    Turner wrote: »

Change is weird. I can see how that would be a bit of a bummer.

Yeah. I began to think of it as a second home. I even had most of my mail delivered there. ✉
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the Birthday wishes guys ^^ <3

Sorry I couldn't reply to them all before, things have been hectic these last few days.

Also, Safe flight to the US Ice and good luck on your next adventure! :)

Thank you! :) And happy birthday (for real this time :D )
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    The joys of Walmart :D
    DsDIyvk.jpg

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Do those have discs in them? Also I prefer the old cover arts >.< Here in NI they're using the new designs already.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Do those have discs in them? Also I prefer the old cover arts >.< Here in NI they're using the new designs already.

I didn't check too closely, but based on what I see in the picture, it seems the TS4 ones are download only

I love how Professional Farmer: Gold Edition lies in the corner so casually. :)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I love how Professional Farmer: Gold Edition lies in the corner so casually. :)

My favourite sims game XD