Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 * 100 size lot

bbeatifulboybbeatifulboy Posts: 83 Member
edited August 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
As far as I know, the largest land is 64 * 64 in Windenburg. EA, is it possible to provide a 100 * 100 size land for Sims builders to create even larger projects?

Comments

• craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    if they give us farming, we will need this size lot.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    As far as I'm aware, 64x64 has always been the biggest available lot size throughout these games. A 100x100 lot would be absolutely massive and with the sizes of the worlds we're getting right now for TS4 it seems unlikely they'd include it. I agree we need more of the bigger lot sizes though. Building tends to get a bit cramped otherwise.
  • gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    My computer is getting hot just thinking about it. :D
    --+++ Simming since 2000. All packs. All in! +++--
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I can't believe there are people who think 64x64 isn't big enough... really? I can barely fill a 64x64 lot...
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2019
    I can't believe there are people who think 64x64 isn't big enough... really? I can barely fill a 64x64 lot...

It's easy to do if you're tying to Build extravagant builds. I build Estates and Castles and 64x64 is not Enough Space And I would like the option to design the entire estate tat belongs to the sim not just let it be Public space. Like Forgotten Hollow They Should have made the Lot begin at the Gate and give ownership of the cemetery around the Lot, or In brindleton bay the Courtyard and the gate in front of that 64x64 Lot should be my property to design.

I want more floors too, while we are on the topic. Maybe we can build up to Seven to Thirteen floors above ground one day? Again I like to build castles and See them Dominate the Neighborhood Skyline would be epic.

My hope is We get another Neighborhood similar to Glimmerbrook For Werewolves or Windenburg, and I could have a 100x00 lot, so I can build their entire estate. right now I only have their mansion resting on the 64x64 lot in Brindleton Bay, but I'd rather build the Lot myself,
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    @PlayerSinger2010 builders have been asking for bigger lot worlds since launch. it's either because builders have a few lots to build at or the limits and build constraints in general.
    y'all got bread?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Imagine the lag
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    @PlayerSinger2010 builders have been asking for bigger lot worlds since launch. it's either because builders have a few lots to build at or the limits and build constraints in general.

Worlds yes, I want bigger worlds too, but a LOT that is 100x100 seems way too big.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member

You can't, but I'm sure wild builders will appreciate and find these lots really benefitial, who already filled fully 64x64 lots already.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited August 2019
    if they give us farming, we will need this size lot.

Yeah. Were else would else would we able to put and keep pigs and sheep (the number of animals that likely exceed max EP/GP mob integer, because engine/budget/time/energy limitation) in the world.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    100X100 would be great... There have been many builds where I wish the lots would have been larger but I really hate small lots and we got so many of them. But even lots the size of 64x64 are rare its sad.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"