Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favorite Part of TS4?

Comments

• Options
    diowndrsdiowndrs Posts: 1 New Member
    Create-A-Sim
    the game itself is my favorite <3
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Live Mode
    I spend most of my time in live mode. But, sometimes I will spend time in the gallery and build mode. A little less often I will spend time in CAS.
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I Like Em All Equally.
    I like all three parts and it mainly shows in "phases". Sometimes I'm more in the mood to play, other times it's building or CAS. In all three, I could spend a whole day :D But usually, when I spend a lot of time in one of the three, I'm not interested in the other two anymore that day.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Build/Buy Mode
    This is where I go to relax.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Create-A-Sim
    I mainly just like the way these sims look.
    I wish their personalities were more fleshed out. I don't play as I would normally, so most of my sims are still around and there is no need to create more.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I Like Em All Equally.
    I enjoy all of them, however I mist say that Sims in TS4 stoll needs a huge improvement
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I Like Em All Equally.
    I enjoy creating unique sims like my hybrids, disney characters, Scifi, Superheroes, old western family, supernaturals, etc. I also enjoy building unique homes for my sims like the towers, castles, cottages, caravans, different shapes in a home, domes, spaceships, underground, treehouses, superheroes houses, cabins, etc. And finally playing in live mode after everything is completed. It usually takes me about 3 to 7 days to complete my household homes depending on how unusual I make it.
  • Options
    LunatwiloLunatwilo Posts: 6 New Member
    Live Mode
    Live mode not to good at building and creat a sims I dont spend alot of time will kind only for cloths and the hair cc but other then that I spend most of my time in the live mode.
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    The Sims 4 Is Just Completely Awful
    I meant to click build and buy mode but didn't realise I had clicked the wrong one.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited August 2019
    Create-A-Sim
    CAS. It's the only thing that keeps me from going back to TS3.
    Post edited by Simanite on
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Tie Between X and X
    Mainly been playing live mode however started to build for my stories.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Toddlers
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    I Like Em All Equally.
    I like CAS, then Live Mode, then Build Mode. I'm fashionable, at least I'd like to think I am, and I like making my sims look good before they go out into their little world. I can't build for junk so I'm always downloading houses from the gallery. But I love that build mode has a lot of options even for someone as inept as I am to make a basic house look nice.
  • Options
    SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited August 2019
    Live Mode
    diowndrs wrote: »
    the game itself is my favorite <3

i love the sims 4 . its so animated.
    Post edited by SageOfGlimmerBrook on
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Create-A-Sim
    CAS is almost like a mini-game in itself and is a great outlet for creative urges. Building would be second, largely due to the absence of many tools/features compared to TS2 that we should have by now at 5 years into the game. Game play is so watered down and the sims so lackluster compared to TS2 it's on the bottom.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Build/Buy Mode
    I spend a lot of my time building/decorating my sims homes (I feel the sims 4 has the best furniture than any other sims game). I feel like the sims themselves are missing something and I just can't seem to play in live mode as long. I play the sims 2 and 3 occasionally and it's the opposite in those games. I spend very little time building/decorating and more time playing in live mode. (This could also do with the fact that in the sims 2 the furniture does not match very well and sims 3 takes forever to load when changing the style/color of the furniture).
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Tie Between X and X
    Create a sim and build/buy. Its not that I don't enjoy live mode but i usually end up spending more time in those areas. And due to family play missing what I believe are key features I tend to unconciously end up setting up more family poses than live mode.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    MarioCoxMarioCox Posts: 15 New Member
    Create a Sm. Is my favorite.
  • Options
    SS_DrakonSS_Drakon Posts: 17 Member
    Create-A-Sim
    I definitely love CAS, i love making creations :)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I Like Em All Equally.
    I create my Sims, then I generally build them a home. I spend a great deal more time in live mode. Every now and again, when I reach a point where the family is about to move on, I'll take the time to place their new home and decorate it as necessary and then go right back into live mode. Yesterday, my Global Superstar's next younger brother got married. Erik has a girlfriend, but he hasn't yet popped the question. In all fairness he hasn't been a YA very long and he reached super-stardom just prior to that. So, he's enjoying his time in the limelight, busy performing concerts (either away or live) posing for magazine covers or just writing lyrics, and recording albums, of which he now has 12 out. For a time he was doing really well keeping up with the demands of Dinky Beats, but over the course of two gaming sessions (a day apart) I forgot he had yet another deadline. On Winterfest Day, he learned he was no longer employed by their label. It's WINTERFEST, you 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I have just downloaded his mansion getting ready to move him out of his parents' home. His younger newlywed brother is in the early stages of his medical career, so that Joey, Jr. and his wife will continue to live with his parents and much younger brother. I'm undecided if I want to set MCCC so that Astrid doesn't get preggars too soon, but I don't have that set for random pregnancies, so it may be okay. In fact, I need to leave this board so I have plenty of time to play today. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Create-A-Sim
    I usually spend about 3 hours creating a sim, 2 hours creating a house, and only 40 minutes in live mode..
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Tie Between X and X
    Build and live.
  • Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    I Like Em All Equally.
    I go through periods where I like certain things better. Normally I really like live mode the best, but when I get into building I really get into it. There are days where I just go in and populate my town and write stories for everyone. It depends on how I'm feeling and the day.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Live Mode
    I'm not very good at building or creating sims, but I can make them find collectibles & master skills like nobody's business.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Build/Buy Mode
    Build mode for me. It's relaxing :D Next would be CAS
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties