Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Mari's dog was sick and she took her to the vet and decided to take a shower in the rain while waiting for the poor dog to get treated. The vet was shocked. :D

giXs5bs.png
  • MaedMaed Posts: 33 Member
    Meeting his baby sister for the first time. <3 He woke up to come see her since she decided to arrive in the middle of the night.

HglneQn.png
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    So much going on in this last pic..
    Father Winter fire dancing, a vampire cuddling with a mermaid, and a little kid with some broken CC on his head. :D
    rj1egVY.png

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Mari's dog was sick and she took her to the vet and decided to take a shower in the rain while waiting for the poor dog to get treated. The vet was shocked. :D

giXs5bs.png

Multitasking! :D
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited August 2019
    3KNPen wrote: »
    V5WZLgn.jpg
    My 2nd Gen Heiress Sprout (green child on the right) met Itzel Goth the MCCC generated youngest child of Mortimer and Bella. I don't usually like to choose my sims future partners when they're still children because a lot can happen in game but I think there's a pretty strong chance that Itsy here will be joining the family in the future. It's even more perfect because it's a Build Newcrest Legacy and what better place for some Goth lineage to be added to the mix then a Founding-a-Town legacy...

@3KNPen nice.. i already am quite hestitant on using MCCC because of the excessive need for the game to overprioritize random generated townies -,- is there a way to exclude them from being matched and breeding? because i really don't relish the idea of my favorite females being matched with those hideous pearshaped freaks -.- last time i used MCCC the game already had the audacity to divorce Bella and Morty and match Belli with Genji the pearshaped ugly elder (trust me...even a mother could not have loved that mess of a trash sim!) i drew a line...

3KNPen wrote: »
    V5WZLgn.jpg
    My 2nd Gen Heiress Sprout (green child on the right) met Itzel Goth the MCCC generated youngest child of Mortimer and Bella. I don't usually like to choose my sims future partners when they're still children because a lot can happen in game but I think there's a pretty strong chance that Itsy here will be joining the family in the future. It's even more perfect because it's a Build Newcrest Legacy and what better place for some Goth lineage to be added to the mix then a Founding-a-Town legacy...

@3KNPen nice.. i already am quite hestitant on using MCCC because of the excessive need for the game to overprioritize random generated townies -,- is there a way to exclude them from being matched and breeding? because i really don't relish the idea of my favorite females being matched with those hideous pearshaped freaks -.- last time i used MCCC the game already had the audacity to divorce Bella and Morty and match Belli with Genji the pearshaped ugly elder (trust me...even a mother could not have loved that mess of a trash sim!) i drew a line...

You can bypass played households and current relationships in MCCC settings, for both marriages and pregnancy.
    edited August 2019
    @Kita5399

hmm gotta have to look into it then… i love a living community (marriages, babies born etc) but i am so fed up of trash like the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in this screenshot hogging all the ladies if he isn't harrassing my own female sims (in this case Morgan Fyres, Luna Villareal and Zoe Patel immortalized). i really hate it how i cannot stop the game from flooding the world with cruddy trash like this guy, and for some reason the game heavily favors the random townies over premades and my own created townies who almost never appear unless being used as work NPC's! and he is a really persistant pest!!! lost count on the amount of resets on this thing trying to do flirty greetings on my sims against my will >.< and he is Always showing up wherever my sims go X( he and his pearshaped abomination buddies can teach Eliza Pancakes a thing or two about stalking i say!
    I deffo do not mind out of the box sims like the Bunches in TS 3. i prefer unique sims over model type sims but yeah...even i who do not believe in mainstream concepts of beauty am genuinely disgusted by the ts 4 random townies… they are just too whacky and Always pearshaped or obese, and now with IL they also Always have those tiny eyes and ultra thickk lips :/ and apart from their hideous looks random townies are about as interesting as a doormat: there is nothing to them..they are just...there. no story, no personality...just...there...

nCG6tpn.png
    @DanmanNefarius I just found out about that feature by asking about it on this thread,
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread#latest
    You might want to check it out and see if you can make it work for your situation.
    @Kita5399

thanks ;) will do
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    My toddlers at the new beach I downloaded in Sulani

N3eyrgg.jpg
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    My attempt at creating an Arctic Wolf.
    dg3TSov.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I made a familiar for my main, Jamie!

TcKmlji.png
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Vizuawy.jpg
    The magic of The Sims <3

(@Kita5399 thank you very much for answering the question for me!)
    ~ ~ ~
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited August 2019
    J0PlXTo.png

My Sims having a smoke before the award show.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    mzO5VCy.png
    Just sat on the porch. Drinking tea with the cat. Living her best life.

Cashew's the latest furry addition to the family. I always end up adopting animals I find in the JA world :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    This is my Global Superstar bringing it to Talent Night:
    3VzDP8m.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I have got to disable those eyes for random...

S36WBvB.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    ORQLSqK.png
    No one to talk to in the dead of night? Don't worry. A plant will do just fine.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    edited August 2019
    @amber_ilumire your pic looks so lovely and seasonal, it's making me wish for Christmas already <3 pretty sparkles

Edit: she should really put something warmer on though, I'm concerned for her health.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    28.08.19_17-13-24uejof.png
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited August 2019
    Chilling in Granite falls

[img][/img]8uF3r98.png
    ]
    Post edited by PreCiious on
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Gnome invasion!

0VBlae9.png
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    p2GHobu.png

w2tilwP.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Gnome invasion!

0VBlae9.png

I have the habit of going into build/buy mode after the holiday and sell any leftover gnomes. LOL I did this because they kept popping up long after the season was past. Irritating, to say the least. Besides, my Sims could use the Simoleons. ;) Great image, however!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top