Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like to see Body Hair make a return in The Sims 4?

HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
edited August 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
-
wB2Zykl.jpg

Would you like to see Body Hair make a return in The Sims 4? 158 votes

Yes
82%
Akl500PicmnfrshJeanSara1010PIceyJEIisabettaBreeNilladanacnbrettAlrynnIsb917BloosmooDOLLDRMS1CynnaIrdiwenAnmirlagot2gameBagoas77Cinebaralanmichael1KalaniCool 130 votes
No
17%
Nighteyesmrsr99tsoAyradyssWritin_Regkeekee53Morten8035nolurkinvisiblgirlfriendlysimmersBluelleFoxrox77Ravager619APottsLemon405EnkiSchmidtLiELFRedShoe7mikaladynightAtreya33 28 votes

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,402 Member
    Yes
    More than anything else.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Yes
    Yes but only if it looked good. I didn't care for the look in S3 but I always had it. I use Luumia's hairs and they're awesome. They're detailed bit still look like they match the art style of the Sims in S4.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Yes
    This is one of those things that I want for some reason, even though I know I would never use them.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes
    Yes, along with werewolves! :)
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I'd use a mod to add it but I haven't come across any CC body hair that I think looks good. It would be great if it could be added officially.
  • lemonstoknifefightslemonstoknifefights Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes
    I love realistic gameplay so 100% yes.
  • silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Yes
    Yes! I miss using it so much, especially for my female hippy/free living/non-conforming sims. Hopefully they patch it in soon!
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    Yes
    Crazy how it’s yet another feature that’s still not in despite it being something easy to do. If lumia can do it why can’t the actual professionals?
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    It makes no difference to me. Used CC versions occasionally, but they never really match the art style. I am doing strictly maxis match now.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Yes
    Body hair is one of the things I don't understand why it's not a part of the base game on launch.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimeterySimetery Posts: 66 Member
    Yes
    I use CC body hair, but would like to see it added to basegame!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    No
    If they came, I probably would use them, but I have other things I want MUCH before body hair. If it came with another occult, such as werewolves, I'd be fine with them as well.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Yes
    It would be nice for my man sims to have very handsome body hair & more facial hair. Also, my fake werewolf sims would at least look more like a werewolf with body hair. Furthermore, some soft body & facial peach fuzz hair for my fake female werewolf would be great.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Yes
    I'm not a fan of body hair IRL, and I'll rarely use it with my CG art if there's an option not to. But just because I'd probably never use it doesn't mean it shouldn't be in the game.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    No
    Unless it comes with werewolves, I would prefer the game developers spend their time on other things. Now if it is part of a werewolf pack, sure.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Yes
    gonna get those dem hairs
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,414 Member
    No
    telemwill wrote: »
    Unless it comes with werewolves, I would prefer the game developers spend their time on other things. Now if it is part of a werewolf pack, sure.

I could not have said this any better. I agree totally.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Yes
    Yes, give us something specifically for male sims for once.
  • PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 389 Member
    Yes
    It's honestly such a basic and common thing, I'm amazed it's still missing.
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Yes
    I have CC body hair in my game and all my males in Sims 3 have body hair as well so yes, most definitely.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    No
    I don't really care about it on Sims. Of course I'd use body hair if it would be added on game, but it's just not important to me, because I don't expect Sims to look completely realistic.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I've only used cc body hair on one Sim -- Captain Kirk -- so it's really not a priority for me. But of course I never object to extra things being added to our game.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    I remember in TS3 using the werewolf chest hair for my Sims lol

Right now I use CC body hair (as displayed in my avi), so yea I’d like if they officially added it to the game. I wonder why they haven’t yet. And while we’re at it, facial piercings.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Yes
    I'd love to see it this is one of the few features that could make me actually buy another Supernatural pack.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm not fussed about it. I rarely used it in TS3.