Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic is coming!

Comments

• Options
    Zora1327Zora1327 Posts: 89 Member
    I wish I could have this. So many packs are coming by quickly, and Island Living just came about three months ago :P
  • Options
    julieholmesbrownjulieholmesbrown Posts: 2 New Member
    looks really good I am looking forward to playing it
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Someone talked about wanting to preorder Realm of Magic. It's available for preorder on CDKeys, and for a slightly lower price.
    https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-origin-pc
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Aren't the only legal ways to get it are Origins and Amazon?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    edited August 2019

WolfNate wrote: »
    Aren't the only legal ways to get it are Origins and Amazon?

No cd keys is legal i buy all sims 4 packs on cdkeys
  • Options
    bandit5 wrote: »
    no cd keys is legal

Oh okay not very versed in Sims community despite my post count
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    Ea does not mind if you save a few cents or a couple of dollars they still happy
  • Options
    Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    I am looking forward to this.. sims 3 I loved supernatural.. so adding this is a big plus to me.. I hope it’s more fun than it looks

Funner then it looks? It looks like every incarnation of Witchcraft in all 3 previous games combined

What’s wrong with that? I loved magic in TS1, especially duelling, and look, we’re getting duelling again. Magic in TS2 could be really fun but had certain constraints being divided into good, evil and neutral paths (limiting the number of spells a given sim could perform), but now we are getting a lot of spells that any sim can perform and paths that can be combined. TS2 had spectral familiars too (a cat with no needs) but in this game we can use pets as familiars or find and summon a whole variety of new, more mystical ones. It sounds to me like we are getting some of the best parts of previous game versions of this pack again.

We’re also getting a new lifestate, a new secret world with it’s own unique atmosphere and, best of all, gameplay from across different packs, like using pets as familiars and forming covens (with new club activities and admission rules, according to a guru). I hope we also get weather magic with the Seasons pack, in addition to.the beautiful weather in Glimmerbrook. (If we don’t get a weather spell, though, I would even accept it because it would have the side benefit of making merfolk more powerful since they alone could naturally affect weather). I feel this pack will give us gameplay that is both new and familiar, and I am eager to see what it all will encompass.

yes, yes... the coven* of simmers who are very very excited for this pack is assembling...

*yes, I used that specific word very much on purpose
  • Options
    gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    im pleased with the trailer
  • Options
    NikuNiku Posts: 13 New Member
    I thought that I'd be super excited bout this pack, but somehow I am not? Really don't know what's up.
  • Options
    SS_DrakonSS_Drakon Posts: 17 Member
    Ooh this looks interesting!
  • Options
    PureGold144KPureGold144K Posts: 23 Member
    Time to call the Ghostbusters! Suffer not a witch to live.
    I AM the One and Only King! Ahayah is the name.
  • Options
    J_SimmaJ_Simma Posts: 1 New Member
    In the trailer, the guy who was a Newt look a like deffo was some kind of evil 😈
  • Options
    J_Simma wrote: »
    In the trailer, the guy who was a Newt look a like deffo was some kind of evil 😈

He just beats the stuffing out of a dude
  • Options
    PureGold144KPureGold144K Posts: 23 Member
    Thanks for the Likes everyone!
    I AM the One and Only King! Ahayah is the name.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I'm not even going to continue this conversation...

Anyone excited for the skull familiar? I can't wait to own it.

Yesss... as I am excited for all the familiars and everything else in the pack.

it is drawing closer to September 10th...

the pack cometh...
  • Options
    Pinmat135 wrote: »

the pack cometh...

I think your more hyper for it then me and that's quite an accomplishment
  • Options

the pack cometh...

I think your more hyper for it then me and that's quite an accomplishment

I can't even imagine what my reaction would have been had I been playing TS3 when Supernatural came out...
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I'm not even going to continue this conversation...

Anyone excited for the skull familiar? I can't wait to own it.

Actually it is the only familiar I don't want. :D Dragons, phoenix's,... I can't wait. Even that weird bat looks cute. But I will pass on that skull. But luckily we seem to get plenty of choices.
  • Options
    @Atreya33 The bat one I don't want myself so :P
  • Options

Then we will have to set up a deal. I give you any skulls I find, and you give me your bats. ;)
    but I am happy we have several to choose from. I might even finally getting around to making a wolf,... ehm dog.
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »

Then we will have to set up a deal. I give you any skulls I find, and you give me your bats. ;)
    but I am happy we have several to choose from. I might even finally getting around to making a wolf,... ehm dog.

tumblr_mls021aA5c1qzhc38o1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »

tumblr_mls021aA5c1qzhc38o1_1280.jpg

Thanks. Now I will definitely make a wolf/dog familiar.
  • Options

I can't even imagine what my reaction would have been had I been playing TS3 when Supernatural came out...

Eh it wasn't that fun and zombie apocalypse once a week that destroys all your plants unless you downloaded peashooters is just annoying as heck...

• Options

Eh it wasn't that fun and zombie apocalypse once a week that destroys all your plants unless you downloaded peashooters is just annoying as heck...

yes but FAIRIES. and WEREWOLVES. ALONG WITH WITCHES.

I CALL THAT BALANCED!

(also, you can turn off the lunar cycle in settings, so.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top