Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer If you don't find it, it's titled Geek Decor, under one of the advent calendars
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3651, continued

@Karritz Wow, kind of bad to have happened right when he was trying to travel to the future.

@rubyskywalker Sounds like Dex might be a better match for Valentina. Can't wait to see what he looks like.
    I love being able to check a babies gender as well, although sometimes I like to be surprised. MC is a great mod.

@meerkattime I know, it's like the game likes them together. I almost started this save with moving him in but decided not too, guess it all worked out.
    They sure did, lol.
    It did. It helped make their relationship jump from friends to good friends.
    Finally, right? She won't ever be alone now since I hope she'll have kids and grandkids and maybe more than that, as long as my game holds up.
    Yeah, going to be working on that on her days off. She needs to buy a Multitab so she can listen to tabcasts and learn it faster.
    I know, right? I couldn't believe it when it was gone.
    I guess so, lol. I'm going to sell the cheap car when he gets his squad car.
    Yep, they definitely needed it.
    Thanks for the comments!

Page 3652

@Cadh20000 Nice of Bryan to kiss her back to normal.
    Nice name for their band, loved how you incorporated their last name into it.
    Congrats on the proposal!
    R.I.P. Lucky.
    Great update!

@Turjan You're welcome.
    I know, Vials of Bliss make it so much easier. When I had University installed, I had a roommate that I always threw them at.
    I know, right? I've seen other players in Sunset Valley and am always interested in the differences.
    Shouldn't be too bad. When he gets the points, I am changing his LTW though.
    Speaking of Mortimer, I did see where he is a teen now. If I see him, he needs a makeover from what I saw in his picture, lol.
    Thanks for reading and commenting!
    That was nice of the teens to fight, lol
    Nice martial arts pic!
    Wow, Jamie sure did leave quick but she brought a nice sum of money back.
    Poor Paul, no wonder he couldn't find anyone.
    Connor looks nice.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, I don't know why but they just seem to work out well.
    Nice pic of the sunset.
    Looks like Teresa and Gavin had a nice date.

@Steamvarius You're welcome.
    Probably so, just wasn't sure if anyone was a celebrity or not since you can get gifts that way too.

@king_of_simcity7 Pet shop is looking great so far!
    Looking really nice, can't wait to see the finished product.
    You're welcome.
    Great job, the pet store looks amazing!

@PalmArrow Oh wow, it's like an army of them!
    Great update, it sure was funny seeing mascots all over the place.
    Nice pictures of Miss Lemon, love what you did to the picture.

@bekkasan I know, lol. Guessing the developers didn't want to change the color to represent jelly.
    She will. If you remember the first time, something happened and Hank never officially broke up with Pauline then she died when he did, lol
    You're welcome.
    I sometimes do that too, although she was going to run a bit late if I did.
    That's why I took the picture, for all you ladies. ;)
    Thanks for the comments!
    Wow, that's a really nice resort!
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited August 2019
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Poor Sadie!! :lol:
    Oh my, so sorry about the family dog! I hope you do get to see the ghost.
    Yeah, she failed all of her first 5 or so Elixer concoction attempts, though thankfully only got Toadified the very first time.
    Melody managed to set herself on fire for the first time at the Scrapatronic Workbench when she was at Inventing level 8. As you have seen in the earlier pictures the workbench is outside and there is an outdoor shower beside it for just such emergencies. The new potion table, whatever it is called, is beside the workbench so it is also close to the shower.
    They both blew themselves up several times before successfully making any Potions at the...whatever that table is called. (By the way, speaking of Potions, I got a mod so a sim can use them to prank another more directly than the base game allows, you can actually offer them the spiked drink rather than just leaving it sitting around and hoping someone takes a sip.)

When Lucky went, he had about a third of a level left before he would have maxed out his Hunting, and he lacked one trick of having the entire repertoire of them. He had a bunch of good learned traits, and had somehow picked up one bad one, he was aggressive to the mail lady and loved to growl at and chase her every single day. ONLY her too.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    ~evil laughter~ GUESS WHOO? :smirk:

https://youtu.be/tcimbIV0CKY

@Nikkei_Simmer !! :grin: First of all:

155543.gif

And also LOL at your video!!! ^ :joy:

I actually had to slow down the playback so that I could read your dialogue because while I'm a fast reader, I'm not THAT fast! :p It's all good.

River and Hauro's wedding I remember very well. (And of course the apocalypse and JAG stuff - Donald Bellisario is awesome! :blush: ) Anyway, I would LOVE for you to see and read Sam and Emma's wedding when you get the chance. <3 I would love to hear your thoughts on it. :blush:
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/ql-sam-beckett-story/chapter-66/
    I worked tirelessly on those pictures and poses and could feel your pain!
    Don't forget to check out the bonus pics (click on the link) at the end of the chapter too. :mrgreen:

To everyone else, I've enjoyed your updates as always. :star: L&As handed out.
    Once the painting ladies get here I can devote more time to my writing and the thread while they do the work. :naughty::lol: I'm SO excited for how wonderful our family room is going to look afterward! :smiley: Maybe I'll post before and after pics. :blush:

Happy Simming my friends! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments.
    Speaking of Mortimer, I did see where he is a teen now. If I see him, he needs a makeover from what I saw in his picture, lol.

You should look at him as a YA. Here he is, completely untouched (except maybe by my general default skin swap). Just ignore that SP made him the town Dracul.
    DtMcoMv.jpg
    F3JRyKd.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Welcome back :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@Nikkei_Simmer, Welcome to the thread, er I mean, welcome back to the thread... :p Long time, no see. Glad that you're finally moved and have your internet back up and working and that you can get back to playing your game... :) And I love the video that you put together... :)

@king_of_simcity7, You're welcome... :)
    Great updates on your story. And a great start on your pet shop... :)

@Steamvarius, you're welcome... :) I'm glad that you had a nice birthday and that you got a Lego set. I love looking at Lego sets that's been put together. We once was at a mall that has a Lego store in it and it was nice to see the sets that they have there all put together for everyone to see. I've never really been too much into the Lego's myself but they're still nice to look at. And I had to look up to see what a Creepie lunch bag was and see that it's about Minecraft. Never played Minecraft myself but have seen some creations from other players and it looks pretty neat. I've been thinking about trying some of the free games on the app store that is similar to Minecraft just to give it a try... :) And that was nice of your sister to give you a game card so that you can buy yourself a game for your Nintendo system... :)

@jonny522, Great updates... :)

@coco,
    @lisasc360 Thanks for the link. I like the other designs on the van too. I always get the wishes to buy Bonehilda but I ignore them. I have a feeling getting a sim in a relationship with Bonehilda would mess up the save :lol:
    You're welcome... :) I haven't used the other designs yet myself but maybe I will one of these days... :) Yeah same here unless of course I'm playing supernatural Sims. But since I'm playing my Scooby and the gang, I only found it fitting that they would get one and work her into my story as some type of mystery or something... :) Yeah, I think it would too as well. I sometimes wish that there was a way to control Bonehilda like we do with the plumbots... :)

@Turjan,
    @lisasc360 Thank you! I like the adventures of your gang, too.
    You're welcome... :) And thank you... :) I enjoy playing them... :)

Great updates... :)

@GraceyManor, YAY, the singing curse has been removed thanks to Darren and Chelsea... :)

@emorrill, Great updates... :)

@meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 I can easily see why anything living would look attractive to Bonehilda but not so much the opposite :D .
    hehehe, yup because every time she drinks anything, it just runs right through her and out to the floor... :s

@Silverofdreams30, great updates... :)

Love the sunset pictures... :)

@AbellaKellaher, great updates... :)

@PalmArrow, still loving your Roaring Heights story... :)
    Hopefully Hastings can get that pick of junk up and running for them to use... :)

Oh yikes, that's a lot of mascots there... :#

@ShadowAssassin, Great updates... :)

@bekkasan, great updates... :)

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Wow, that really does look like Graceland!
    Elvis and Ann Margaret look good as well. I actually watched their movie, 'Viva Las Vegas' a while back.
    The creator of that world did a very good job.
    It sure does. Auntlydie did a very good job on creating the house... :)
    Yes they do look good. I think MTS has a better Elvis over there but it has CC that I don't have.
    Yes she did do a good job on the world... :)
    @lisasc360 Yeah, that wouldn't be good.
    They've definitely got a lot of enemies.
    You're welcome.
    Thanks, hoping I can get back to it soon.
    Yeah it certainly wouldn't be a good thing to go ahead and open up something that they don't know anything about... :)
    That they sure do being that they've caught and put a lot of bad guys to jail for being bad and evil... :)
    :)
    I see Ava and Hank are a couple now and living together. Congrats on their promotions... :)

@Karritz, great video and update... :)

Oh yikes, that looks like a nasty fire from the bbq... :#

@DeafSimmer, welcome back to the thread. Great update. Happy Birthday to the triplets... :)

@Puddinroy, waves at Puddinroy... :smiley:

@DillynJames, that's a very nice looking house... :)

@Cadh20000, great update... :)

Messed around with GIPHY today. This was from Ava's 2nd promotion

giphy.gif
    @lisasc360 Thanks for the feedback :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    edited August 2019
    @PalmArrow I noticed the gnomes in the second pic too and wondered the same thing.

@Brandontaylor it was a bit of a worry when I first noticed the fire in the last instant before the loading screen for the future appeared. I wondered if the fire would still be there when he returned and it was. Twice. It was an 'interesting' experience.

@lisasc360 thank you. Yes the fire was impressive and quite stressful as it went along. Made me wonder if I was going to have to change the direction of my story for a while. It was part of Louise's Childhood. And her mother can't be seen in either picture, but she had fainted between the flames and the house and I didn't know if she'd be burned or not. In the end she didn't even get singed.

Fire-Locked-Gate001.jpg

The whole scene played out twice due to there being a crash in the middle of it but it was saved so I had no option but to go through it all twice. As you can see, Louise's parents were both lying on the ground due to fainting from cowardice in both versions.

Fire002b.jpg

I couldn't even tell anyone to call the fire brigade. Until the girls arrived home from school.

Now I'm going to work on the next episode of Oscar's Childhood. I think I might post 2 more episodes because I want one that focuses mostly on Oscar and so far he's not featured strongly in any of the episodes I've posted since he arrived at Chocolate Cake Island. The episode I'm working on now focuses on the return of the toddlers and teens to Barnacle Bay in the beginning, and then Mena returns to the boarding school and the cleanup of the fires in the boarding school begins.

But, having said that, I'm excited because the next story I work on will be Caroline and Friends and she has now got a household of 7 and I want to play them all. I think I'll keep them all at Sunlit Tides for the next episode before sending Caroline and a few others back to University. They are after the badges that came with University Life EP and there are over 40 of them to be achieved and not all require sims to be at University to get the badges. But quite a few do require numerous visits to the Uni World.
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    qVIKLPX.jpg
    Evelyn goes camping, I'm probably going to have to learn how to use and install NRAAS story mod, because the quality of men is not great for my girls here. And now a huge number of sims are adults with no young adults to replace them. So NRAAS should fix that.
    4XNukpq.jpg
    A painting by Evelyn, one of her best in my opinion.
    VRubF61.jpg
    They were busy, but I needed a type of Photo.
    JiPPbWf.jpg
    ezufOxm.jpg
    Evelyn completes the visionary life time wish. She has completed both photography and painting to skill 10. I think photography is the hardest skill to level.
    CuXIre5.jpg
    KRqJQkH.jpg
    A date for the happy couple of 30+ years.
    y7giVhl.jpg
    GyywyEC.jpg
    Mona and Ryan go to university, Ryan is doing a business degree(doing constitutional and criminal law). Mona is doing her MD and is going to be a forensic pathologist.
    ZrobTbs.jpg
    Ryan has met a friend(I think Lauri), she's also doing a business degree but has to do basics in laws and morals for her business degree(focusing directly on business).
    vqJvMFO.jpg
    V1XJWkm.jpg
    h3dOUic.jpg
    ehPo9lg.jpg
    mgsFtez.jpg
    Ryan starts spending quite a bit of time with his friend Lauri, he goes bowling for the first time in his life, and a couple of other things. They certainly are getting close.(She's also a roommate in her dorm, although he shares his room with his sister).
    edited August 2019
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    @coco,
    @lisasc360 Thanks for the link. I like the other designs on the van too. I always get the wishes to buy Bonehilda but I ignore them. I have a feeling getting a sim in a relationship with Bonehilda would mess up the save :lol:
    You're welcome... :) I haven't used the other designs yet myself but maybe I will one of these days... :) Yeah same here unless of course I'm playing supernatural Sims. But since I'm playing my Scooby and the gang, I only found it fitting that they would get one and work her into my story as some type of mystery or something... :) Yeah, I think it would too as well. I sometimes wish that there was a way to control Bonehilda like we do with the plumbots... :)

@Cadh20000, great update... :)

Scooby and the gang vs Bonehilda? Is she the villain in disguise or a robot controlled by the villain like in most of the classic series? Or are you thinking of going more supernaturally themed here like "The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo", "Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost", "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island", or "Scooby Doo and the Goblin King"?

Thanks!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

ltasTUx.jpg
    rAISplK.jpg
    oEYOmxR.jpg
    LcsXX8n.jpg
    lGAUr14.jpg
    wpIe3a2.jpg
    vsIc8Tu.jpg
    5edjJ1U.jpg
    vGENglU.jpg
    (A tan)
    As studies continue, Ryan and Lauri spend more time together.
    2qggUJk.jpg
    They're having a conversation about Ryan's army's past.
    "So what did you do when you were free from training or the tours?"(L)
    "Well I mostly stayed back at home and rested for a bit, otherwise I did some reading or just going outside for a bit, nothing too much"(R)
    "And what did the rest of your squadron do?"(L)
    "Well, I don't really know too much about the other officers, Trigger was married and as such he'd stay with his family mostly, the others were young privates, so outside of whatever they did for fun they also were a bit free with romance with the girls"(R)
    "Not ladies?"(L)
    "Nah, neither the men nor the women would mind the title of girls, ladies are too uppity for them"(R)
    "And what about you? Weren't you free with the ladies, or were you with girls to?"(L)
    "Neither, I'm not that free as a norm, besides(chuckles) there were none that I liked enough to be free with"(R)
    2ejciRC.jpg
    "Would you be a Private if you had known me?"(L)
    "Ohhh, Ummm, well..... Uhh"(R)
    She looks happy with that answer.
    y2RVpg1.jpg
    uAUuSAN.jpg
    Mona makes an offhand comment that if Lauri keeps staying so close with Ryan that they'll be declared unofficially married. I wonder how much is joking and how much is observation on Mona's part?
    dId8gEe.jpg
    3SPWzd7.jpg
    Both Mona and Ryan ace their exams.
    yxVdSoF.jpg
    rzayI0A.jpg
    Ryan and Lauri say their goodbyes.
    Okay, this is totally random, but I was starting the game up and as usual was thinking the black girl playing video games in the opening is majorly cute! Anyone agree with me?
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    We are finally settled in but now are preparing for a possible hurricane
    We are finally settled in but now are preparing for a possible hurricane

Hope it misses you! Tornadoes are bad enough, hurricanes are worse!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3652
    @Cadh20000 Sadie was lucky to have someone around to cure her toad curse. I have no idea what happens if a singer joins a band. Possibly nothing since bands are purely instrumental. Looks like Melody and George are making good progress on their relationship. Aww poor Lucky :cry: I'm so glad that saving is a lot faster for you now :)
    @turjan Those pink plastic flamingos always remind me of TS1. Now I feel like putting some down in my game because I always forget about them :lol:
    @king_of_simcity7 Pet shop looks good so far. I hope you can fill it up to look something like this :)
    screen001.jpg
    Looks like you have nearly finished it. All I'm noticing about the new guy is that he's wearing sandals with socks :grimace::lol:
    @PalmArrow My finger would be twitching to Totally Annihilate those llamas for good, but they are pretty funny. It's like the game wants them to be the comedic relief. I'd love to see Belinda get invited to a party and end up befriending them :lol:
    @bekkasan I know of the Partridge Family but I wasn't aware of their bus. Wow it's kind of funky and abstract! All you would need is a van and I believe PalmArrow has a pattern in her studio that looks almost exactly like the one on the real thing. Now I want to play out a sim band save :smiley:
    Is that a resort or house? It looks so tropical and I love how it has its own beach. I've also made the mistake of building a lot to only realise that I can't place it on any other lot :disappointed:
    The beach looks lovely. Makes me wish that was me sitting and drinking while watching the tide. The filters really emphasise the art deco-ness :smiley:
    @Silverofdreams30 That orange sunset looks like the sky is on fire, it's so pretty! I think Teresa and Gavin spent more time kissing on their date than talking to each other :tongue:
    @Turjan Ah the pesky berate ignorance ruining relationships since 2013. Cool picture of the lady flipping in the air. Jamie went on a bit of an adventure dying, coming back to life and getting rich all in one afternoon. Can't you just take away her cane and she will walk normally? You can reset walk style by MC I believe as well. Cosmo has a red glint in his eye that makes him look kind of evil, I know it's just a reflection of the sky though. That's rather sad for Paul that he doesn't have much choice in who to date. Connor gets a lot of love from simmers in this thread. I like his unusually patterned shirt, and don't worry his hair is far from green :)

pg. 3653
    @emorrill I hope the painting is going well. Found any dust bunnies yet? :wink:
    ShockedDistortedIberiannase-size_restricted.gif
    ^ Anyone else remember Ruby Gloom? :smiley:
    @Brandontaylor Cool gif!
    @jonny522 The lake background looks so peaceful. EA SP won't really push sims to have families. I remember before I had mods a lot of my town ended up elders with no children which was quite sad. You can always edit the sims already in town or create your own, but yeah I recommend Nraas SP for a more long term solution. Photography is hard. Have you completed many of the collections? They look so happy splashing puddles in the rain. Ryan and Lauri have become fast friends, I wonder if they will stay friends or go further :)
    Ahh I see they have been going on dates, how cute! Did Mona make any good friends while at uni?
    @Cadh20000 Trying to think of who you mean as I usually skip the intro as fast as I can. I think I know the one you mean and yes she is cute :)
    @GraceyManor I hope the move went well. Possible hurricane sounds scary. I hope it doesn't hit your area :frowning:
    edited August 2019
    @coco The dates were mostly by accident, nothing is so definite as of yet. Although yes they appear to be close. Mona made a couple of friends at Uni, but she's always been a very quiet type of person. I haven't completed any of the collections as of yet, but I'll certainly try to get a couple, that means Evelyn is going to be exploring a lot.

New Adventures of Hank Goddard and Ava Sinclair

i3tRxUo.jpg
    Hank was the first one up today, and he ate his peanut butter and jelly sandwich alone while Ava was still snoozing.

PTBz6zg.jpg
    Hank had a guitar given to him by Pauline for his last birthday but he hadn't really played it much. He decided now would be a good time to learn it so he could serenade Ava.

DsEvBiP.jpg
    Ava woke up to the not so wonderful guitar playing and ate her sushi for breakfast. She didn't complain about the music since she loves her boyfriend.

2kziJro.jpg
    Hank and Ava both had work today but only Ava got promoted. She's getting one about every other day so far and it seems she and Hank get them on alternating days.

aO5bl0D.jpg
    Ava: I don't really feel like cooking today. Why don't we go out to celebrate my promotion.
    Hank: Sounds good to me, I'm dying for a cheesesteak right about now.

NLuqlre.jpg
    Hank: Man, I can't wait to devour this. :p

GCCZT6e.jpg
    Ava: Uh, what the plum are you doing? You're supposed to sit with me!
    Hank: Eating a Bistro cheesesteak, what's it look like? I love you.
    Ava: (Thinking) Sure you do, go marry the cheesesteak then.

itmFPda.jpg
    Claire Ursine and her bald little girl, Leanna Frio.

eaHeXqC.jpg
    Geoffrey must really love Nancy, he did this twice just in the time Hank and Ava were eating.

94DMDYq.jpg
    Hank decided to show Geoffrey how it is done.
    Hank: Am I forgiven?
    Ava: You're forgiven, but you might want to brush your teeth.

Rest in spoilers
    SkDXuxm.jpg
    Hank: Ever since I met you, I felt like fate brought us together. You're easy to talk to, you have a great sense of humor, you're such a kind, caring person who is beautiful inside and out. Will you become Mrs. Ava Goddard?
    Ava jumped up and down and brought her hands to her mouth in surprise.
    Ava: Yes, yes, I'll marry you!

zLBg8zQ.jpg
    Hank slipped the ring on her finger and she brought her hand up to look at it.
    Ava: Oh Hank, it's so beautiful.
    Hank: Yes, it is, but not as beautiful as you are, my love.

h4mUjOV.jpg
    Hank and Ava drove the car home as fast as they could. They ran into the house, throwing clothes everywhere before ending up in bed. Once they came out of the covers, Ava looked into Hank's eyes.
    Ava: I love you, Hank Goddard.
    Hank: I love you too, Ava soon-to-be Goddard.
    The happy couple then fell asleep in each others arms.

***More updates to come tomorrow. I'll catch up on feedback then but now it's time to go to bed, I'm getting pretty sleepy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited August 2019
    @meerkattime Gotta either find or create some new men for Evelyn, none of the men who are free are good enough for my Evelyn.

Just got the dreaded error 12, luckily save as stopped the problem, but it was still too close for comfort. Does anyone have any extra advice in quickening the loading time or stopping memory errors now that my family has started to grow. Besides the advice of this reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/625lrf/things_ive_done_to_shrink_sims_3_loadingsave_times/
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @meerkattime thank you. The thumbs up is greatly appreciated.

I read the Wiki and apparently the Wolff family from Moonlight Falls has a reputation for losing their bodies. I don't usually play with them and that was the first time I'd seen it happen. She seems to be a nice little sim to play with so I won't send her away just because she loses her body occasionally.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@PalmArrow

I have that pesky mascot bug in my game,
    where the mascot shows up every day almost sigh.

@bekkasan

Lovely screenshots.

@king_of_simcity7

Nice petshop

@Turjan

I use brtnwaffles lightning mods they are so beautiful.
    I enjoyed the recent update lots going on in your save hehe.
    Cosmo looks great after the makeover.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

@lisasc360

Thank you

@coco

Hehe, they sure did kiss more than talk lol. that is cause they talk a lot other times
    Thank you.

@Brandontaylor

Hank and Ava is a cute couple

@meerkattime

Thank you, yeah that is what I like too as I do not always want to play full families its nice
    with different saves. I use a second folder atm with minimal cc as I feel the sims do more
    on their own now.

edited August 2019
    @Karritz Sorry to see about the fire, and also a crash :( Must have been annoying waiting for the girls to get home from school to call the fire brigade

@jonny522 Nice update :) Congratulations on completing the lifetime wish :)

@Brandontaylor Nice Ava update :) Congratulations on the engagement :)

@coco Thanks for the feedback :) I remember the original Unleashed EP when it came out. It was the peak of the original Sims. Not only did you get pets but they expanded the neighborhood. It gave a lot of new life to the game :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 34A

The next day Tammy and Megan started their new work placement at For Pets and where introduced to one of the employees named Jennifer who let them work together feeding some of the animals in the store. The girls liked Jennifer as she also liked the animals and the pet shop was a nice place to work. Aside from selling pet items such as beds and toys they also had a garden area where they bred chickens and also had pens for dogs and cats.

Jennifer got some food for the chickens and let Tammy and Megan feed the chickens by themselves.

69039717_10156541034916497_6168715902083661824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQkDSNBVoBuMo_NVudk9w0E3EnuaIVWL3vgvS5U4oE1gA3pvPI42VaLulU5thBc0Ltb-2Lnq_TFnDuSEJcd-P49l&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=bd979abe9872577e5ca10befcc5ccd09&oe=5E03E283

'Will you meet Simon again?' Megan asked Tammy.
    'We might be meeting on Saturday,' replied Tammy 'we will be going to the cinema together,'
    'Does he like you then?'
    'I don't know,' replied Tammy 'we got on really well though,'
    'Do you like him?' Megan asked.
    'Well he is really nice to me and he is not like some guys,'

'I think that you would make a nice couple,' said Megan 'he seems like the type who would treat you right,'
    'Maybe we should meet up with you and Jamie sometime?' suggested Tammy.
    'Jamie is only interested in Anna though,' replied Megan 'she wants to meet up with us and Warren on Saturday round hers but I am not sure if I want to go,'
    'Do you think that Anna is using Jamie?' asked Tammy.
    'I think so,' replied Megan 'she has been texting him a lot but I don't trust her as she was seeing that Tony guy and I think that she is using Simon to get over him,'

69076381_10156541035291497_1497145571259973632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQlpXqpd4WHhUfvuH-ZxrppteRM3pWF-J9lrgR8JTfkE9UTh3TVYuoYIgGXBjcwnQBn0IPo9-ZpqH7LZRmumKBx9&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=0cddf8789ce06fc530801d59f15f63f3&oe=5E098843
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top