Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 SURVIVOR Sulani Now Airing on Youtube!

Comments

• gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Ooof. Auctions. I am really no fan of bidding if I need to do that myself. It’s just something stressfull for me. But, if everyone loves it, I’ll just face my fears then!

If you see something you like, you could always open with §500 and lock it down. One and done. ;)
    --+++ Simming since 2000. All packs. All in! +++--
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    gamelia wrote: »
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Ooof. Auctions. I am really no fan of bidding if I need to do that myself. It’s just something stressfull for me. But, if everyone loves it, I’ll just face my fears then!

If you see something you like, you could always open with §500 and lock it down. One and done. ;)

Hahahah, that's also a possibility yeah! Maybe I'll just do that then.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member

I might do the same thing! I don't like auctions, but I think Ransom would really appreciate me getting him a cot to sleep on... or his guitar to put into his inventory? Of course, knowing Sims whatever they win they'll leave around and everyone will use it, so a cot might be the best bet.

4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Auctions sound like it could shake things up in camp depending on what people bid on. I am also game. I like having 24 hours to respond especially since we might all be in different time zones.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @pammiechick, @kittymeow, @nerdfashion, @VanPelt81, @Irishsong, @Skeilah, @badxwolfxrising, @haswh, @SoulGal7, @Becka28, @StarDreamer, @Damaro, @phantasmkiss

Question for the Sim Survivor creators: Would y'all be interested in a survivor style auction? I'll be going out of town this weekend for the holiday and won't be able to film, but I can still access the forums. I thought this might be a good time to have a Survivor style auction if you're interested. Each day at the same time, I could post one or two items up for bid--food, bubble bath, a cot, etc. Then each of you would have §500 to bid on the item(s), with the bidding for each item being open for 24 hours. Then the next item goes up for bid. If that's something you'd like to do, I can post the current needs status of each of your Sims (at the time of the auction in game). Then the following weekend (Sep 7), I could film the results. Might be fun. :D

Sure, I'd be open to this.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I might do the same thing! I don't like auctions, but I think Ransom would really appreciate me getting him a cot to sleep on... or his guitar to put into his inventory? Of course, knowing Sims whatever they win they'll leave around and everyone will use it, so a cot might be the best bet.

Auction items can't be shared on Survivor. ;)
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    Great Survivor as always! The auction sounds fun, I'd be up for that.
  • badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    @gamelia thanks for taking the time to explain the mods and whatnot you used to create this, I had no idea how in-depth it was!

I'm down for an auction if everyone else is. About to go watch episode 2 now!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I didn't comment on the new episode! It was so well done. I look forward to these every week as I would for the tv program!
    I love how the different characters are playing out in each tribe. And they're doing as I would expect. Honestly, that Irving didn't get voted out really astounded me. ;)

Sorry to see you go Caleo! :(

Can't wait for next week. Looking forward to the auction!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I didn't comment on the new episode! It was so well done. I look forward to these every week as I would for the tv program!
    I love how the different characters are playing out in each tribe. And they're doing as I would expect. Honestly, that Irving didn't get voted out really astounded me. ;)

Oh, no. Wait. It wasn't Caleo! There was a tie-breaker round.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited August 2019
    Irving would like to comment on the auction:
    Now that Irving is home and recuperating from the mysterious poison that someone administered to him...or else for sure he would have won that skating challenge...he wants to tell all his tribe that he would be happy to bid on auction items for them. I mean he has the computer savvy and can...ahem...make other bids sort of...ummm...disappear. You know how computer glitches can happen. He wants to give his former tribe members a chance to win something. Good luck all! Of course, just so you know, Irving's creator lives in Florida and there is a hurricane brewing and headed this way, so, let's hope we can stay connected.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Now that Irving is home and recuperating from the mysterious poison that someone administered to him...or else for sure he would have won that skating challenge...he wants to tell all his tribe that he would be happy to bid on auction items for them. I mean he has the computer savvy and can...ahem...make other bids sort of...ummm...disappear. You know how computer glitches can happen. He wants to give his former tribe members a chance to win something. Good luck all! Of course, just so you know, Irving's creator lives in Florida and there is a hurricane brewing and headed this way, so, let's hope we can stay connected.
    Aubrey would like to thank Irving for his generous offer.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @pammiechick, @kittymeow, @nerdfashion, @VanPelt81, @Irishsong, @Skeilah, @badxwolfxrising, @haswh, @SoulGal7, @Becka28, @StarDreamer, @Damaro, @phantasmkiss

Question for the Sim Survivor creators: Would y'all be interested in a survivor style auction? I'll be going out of town this weekend for the holiday and won't be able to film, but I can still access the forums. I thought this might be a good time to have a Survivor style auction if you're interested. Each day at the same time, I could post one or two items up for bid--food, bubble bath, a cot, etc. Then each of you would have §500 to bid on the item(s), with the bidding for each item being open for 24 hours. Then the next item goes up for bid. If that's something you'd like to do, I can post the current needs status of each of your Sims (at the time of the auction in game). Then the following weekend (Sep 7), I could film the results. Might be fun. :D

I would be down with this.

Oh, no. Wait. It wasn't Caleo! There was a tie-breaker round.

Whoops! Totally escaped me!
    Sorry to see you go, Irving! You made things fun!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Just looked over the stats. Jax is like Mr. Friendly! That could come back to bite him when the tribes get together. (Unless he can use his charms on everyone. lol!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

Cameron would appreciate it if Irving could vote on auction items for him...
    Cameron was created by our 11 year old who isn't allowed to play TS4 until she is 13. She is only allowed to use CAS at her age. She begged me to allow her to create a Sim for the show, but she doesn't know how TS4 is played and doesn't have a clue about moodlets and rewards. Plus she's not allowed to access the forums. :)

@SoulGal7

I hope the forecasters are wrong about Hurricane Dorian building to a category 4! Keep us posted if you can.
    edited August 2019

The Sims 4 Survivor Sulani auction will officially open on Saturday, August 31, at 11:00 a.m. EDT (GMT -4 hours). I have posted a short video showing the current needs and mood status of each Survivor, which you may want to watch in preparation for the auction. :)

https://youtu.be/EmFsuxsbw7s
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Hungry, really sleepy and uncomfortable. Got it!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    @gamelia .
    OK am going to definitely watch it.
    Alright, Aubrey is sleepy and stinky...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Sims 4 survivor was awesome. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Irving would be more than happy to help Cameron with what he truly needs :) Look out tribe members, I mean to win it all...for my esteemed needy sim Cameron. So hungry and wants to party all the time! Got it!

And wow, Cameron was created by your daughter! Can you let her know she made an amazing creation?
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Chase is angry. Chase does not want anyone else to be happy! Chase may bid to cause trouble and drama.
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Chase is angry. Chase does not want anyone else to be happy! Chase may bid to cause trouble and drama.

Bwahaha