Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Hooray for Gucci adjusting well to his new surroundings. Also, Ember seems to be really conflicted regarding her mother.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited August 2019
    Wow! I'm surprised Ember is angry with Phee. I'm really surprised. Phee had on mistake, but Gigi's is the size as Texas, or California. If it was up to me, I don't think Ember should ever talk to Gigi again!

Edit: And I'm glad that Xander is missing his mom. I'm surprised he hasn't talked to her either
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @VanPelt81 Gucci is a trooper! :tongue: And Emberlynn... yeah. There’s a lot of complex feelings about Gigi right now. It’s very hard and very sad :(

@tinahjalmar Don’t worry, Emberlynn isn’t angry with Phoenix. Not really, anyway. Maybe a little bit (you’ll see in the chapter after next) but nothing compared to how she feels toward Gigi. I think she just is too sad and confused to really face Phoenix right now, but they’re at least talking a little bit. As for talking to Gigi again... Well, you might get your wish :grimace: But we shall see...

And yeah, Xander is still too mad to talk to her :/ I think from an outside perspective, it’s easy to see that Lola wasn’t nearly as wrong in this situation as Gigi was. But from his perspective, he just is having a really hard time accepting that his own mother lied to him his whole life. It’s a lot for him to take, but I think he will be able to forgive eventually :heart: Thanks so much for all your comments lately! I’m enjoying seeing you around again! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    You're welcome :)

Ok, I'm really glad Ember's not completely angry with Phee :)
  • pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Ember is taking all this surprisingly well... I thought she was going to shut down completely. I'm glad she's still with Xander and by the looks of it it, she's not going to completely erase Gigi from her life - but then again, what do I know with all the twists and turns in this story :joy:
    @pkinitasims Yes, that’s one strength Emberlynn has that most of the Rosebrooks before her lacked (*cough*Maybe because she’s not really a Rosebrook? :joy:) She doesn’t let things completely destroy her. She gets upset for a while, but she pushes forward and finds ways to overcome. And I think having Xander by her side is really helping a lot!

We’ll see whether Gigi gets competed erased or not though... I think right now Emberlynn would certainly like to, but I also think that, in her heart, she kinda wants to see her again too...
    snvAF3B.png
  • pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Does his mean she doesn't have the Rosebrook curse?!?! *dun dun DUUUNNN*

I think she would know for sure after speaking to Gigi... So excited to see how this pans out
    @pkinitasims Hmmm... I think it could still be contagious from prolonged exposure :scream: RIP Emberlynn... doomed no matter what :tongue:

Glad you’re looking forward to the rest of this trainwreck arc! ;) hehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @pkinitasims Hmmm... I think it could still be contagious from prolonged exposure :scream: RIP Emberlynn... doomed no matter what :tongue:

Glad you’re looking forward to the rest of this trainwreck arc! ;) hehe

Prolonged exposure! :joy:

@AudreyFld why are you laughing? This is a very serious disease! And sadly, no cure :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
    @AudreyFld why are you laughing? This is a very serious disease! And sadly, no cure :bawling:

I have heard of a legendary cure to this Rosebrook Curse disease. It requires acknowledging the disease in their generation and burning the source (I.E. a journal). Then again, this could be an old wives tale.
    @VanPelt81 Hmm... sounds like some weird voodoo ritual that could backfire spectacularly... let’s try it! I’ll get the lighter fluid :naughty: Hehehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • shrubshrub Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi! I made this account to express my gratefulness for your story! It's one of my favourites on here along with a few others and it really inspires me to make my own story. I've been reading it since last year and it's really amazing :)
    @shrub Thank you so much! :heart: It means a lot to me that you took the time to reach out, and most importantly, that you take the time to read too! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    Hi guys! Today, we take a visit back inside Phoenix’s head to see how he’s coping with the recent changes in his life...

8.53: Closure
    FRZHgRo.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Okay so...
    Phoenix going to so see a therapist is a good thing he really needs to do that for himself! Gigi and Phoenix's talk was good. Her saying that her lie was the best and worst thing is so true. Phoenix did also realize that too. So progress. Them going together to see Emberlynn is probably going to backfire though. I think it should just be Phoenix. Emberlynn is not ready to see her Mother right now. She's just too mad at her! Phoenix has a better chance of getting through to her than Gigi.
    Great chapter! :)
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Loved this one. So many emotions. Nothing is black and white is it.
    @haswh Good prediction that it might backfire terribly :grimace: Phoenix’s heart is in the right place, but you could be right that Ember isn’t quite ready to talk to Gigi yet, just like Phoenix wasn’t entirely ready in this one either... But you’re also right that there was at least a little progress :heart:

@suzanna13 Thank you very much! :heart: I was really happy with how this one came out. There’s a lot of complexities to this whole mess, and you’re right — nothing is black and white :/
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @suzanna13 wrote: »
    Loved this one. So many emotions. Nothing is black and white is it.

This is soooo true. Especially for this twist. There is no right or wrong answer here.

Great job @CitizenErased14
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Phee for best boi gen heir!

Now...whom will he marry next?

#Pherenityforeverandever! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited August 2019
    @AudreyFld Yes, this is a situation where nothing is really clear-cut... I’m glad you like it :heart:

@pammiechick I miss him already :bawling: And I guess after all I put him through, the least I can do is give him a second chance at love...

Maybe Ember’s Dream was actually a vision of the future :naughty: At least this time Ember would be too far away to have an issue with it :joy: But time will tell what lies in store for our precious Phee! Hopefully good things now :(
    snvAF3B.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member

A really thoughtful and sad chapter :'(
    I acknowledge that Gigi made the best choice for her unborn child and she has paid a very expensive price.
    I think neither Phoenix nor Emberlynn deserve more lies now.
    I wish them well in the future <3
    @MonaSolstraale Thank you! It’s true that Gigi was doing what she thought was best, even if it was wrong. And now she has to pay :(

And you’re right — after everything they’ve gone through, Emberlynn and Phoenix both deserve better now. And hopefully they will get it :heart:

Thank you very much for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
    I hope that Phoenix' therapist doesn't tell him to write in a journal. ;)
    @VanPelt81 Hmm... sounds like some weird voodoo ritual that could backfire spectacularly... let’s try it! I’ll get the lighter fluid :naughty: Hehehehe

I'll get the marshmallows.
    Phee for best boi gen heir!

Now...whom will he marry next?

#Pherenityforeverandever! ;)

Count me as on board with this ship. >:)
    Lmao @VanPelt81 “That’s what started this in the first place!!!!”

And wow, there are lots of Pheerenity fans still lurking around huh? 🤔
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top