Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• Casually_MiaCasually_Mia Posts: 1 New Member
    Make a really pretty sim and have them,have children with 8 diffrent guys to create a huge family and then do the same with your favorite child and then their kid until your family tree is huge.
  • OkaybreOkaybre Posts: 1 New Member
    What I’ve done is I’ve cleared out one apartment block and changed all the rooms to look like dorms. Moved a bunch of teenagers in and have them live like college students.

I’ve also redesigned some of the other apartments in the same city to become class rooms so they can go here to practise their skills with more professional equipment.
    For example: Art & Photography class, Catering class and Music class.
  • okmateuokmateu Posts: 1 New Member
    Have 10 maxed out friendly relationships and 10 maxed out unfriendly relationships
  • DragonGirl643DragonGirl643 Posts: 90 Member
    Another last cool thing to do: Make two families. One family must have everything red, the other everything blue. Each family must have 3 kids, one of them a teen. Use cheats to make the families rivals. Then make the teens fall in love secretly like Romeo and Juliet.
    why are my sims games so weird?
  • bluhbiebluhbie Posts: 5 New Member
    > @LunaNova said:
    > 35. Pick a theme and make a new house for every lot in newcrest..... i've been doing this for months now every time i get bored of gameplay. I finally figured out how to make floating islands so the whole of newcrest in my game is going to be a fantasy elf world with floating islands and tree houses!
    >
    > Edit OKAY so not everyone will find this fun but once you start its actually rather hard to stop! (I HATED building in sims 1,2,3)

Oh!! i wanna see your fantasy elf world that sounds awesome! also, how do you make floating islands?
  • Sims4LifeBruSims4LifeBru Posts: 2 New Member
    Give each sim in your household a backstory!

Example: You knew you may have liked your childhood best friend but as you grew older you started to recognize the chemistry between you two. Later you had a kid. But as you were married you realized more and more how much you were fighting and eventually divorced.. (you can finish it xD)
  • DoccyDigitalDoccyDigital Posts: 1 New Member
    Make different sims (in different families) from your favourite superhero universe. i cant explain ver yeasily but its like this. Say you make Spider-Man, i na different family, Tony Stark, then another, Captain America, then another hulk. in a different map, you can create the other universe if you want. im doing it currently. if yo uneed help in makign them, search them up on the internet
  • gormansydneygormansydney Posts: 1 New Member
    38. Make a town with you and all your friends as sims. Then interact with them and get your relationship status to how it currently is/how you wish it was
  • Simmer2kSimmer2k Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="ThePoeticPreacher;c-14772686"][quote="cheifeagleeye;14772659"]295 do the 100 baby challenge But Only males must get pregnant[/quote]

good challenge...but my manhood says no...lol....even though it's just a game i don't want see...my male sim got pregnant by an alien and i hated it...so i stopped dating aliens....[/quote]

Who said you have to date an alien you can make males get pregnant in cas😂
  • spaghetti_simsspaghetti_sims Posts: 4 New Member
    438. Create a household with 1 YA sim. Move into a cheap house. Fill a room with baby cribs. Adopt as many babies as you can, try to look after them all. Age them all up at the same time, and try look after them all as toddlers.
    Rules:
    1. Use NO cheats/motherlode
    2. There can only be 1 adult sim
    3. You CANNOT hire a nanny
    4. You must get your money from making/ selling things (cannot get a regular job)

It's harder and more fun than it sounds
    Sorry I just said the wrong number 😔the one I just posted was actually 439 sorry guys
    440. Make a big family with an interesting backstory
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    441. Make a Family based on the Arrow tv show on CW. Or make a Flash Family.
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    442. (Only for Get Famous) Make a huge family based on youtubers and live there with them until they get older. The last one standing has to spend the rest of his/hers life as a rich person. Make sure they get 5 stars as a youtuber.(all of them)
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • EllzPotatoEllzPotato Posts: 1 New Member
    If you have c&d you could make a farm looking sim and cats or dogs that look like farm animals e.g sheep, make the dog or cat look white and fluffy and keep them in a fenced enclosure and let them do their thing

Idea 2: if you have sims 4 island living you could create a house in the middle of a lot then all around put a pool then add a mermaid sim and make a pet that looks like a mermaid or you could do it without the pet
  • LyingSimmerLyingSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey! Why don't you create a location out of your favourite show/ film and create the characters and play with them!
    make a school and people in the school (including teachers!) and play! :p
    > @Scobre said:
    > Rflong7 wrote: »
    >
    > 40. Kill all Sims that look like Celebrities! Maybe add a few for practice. XD
    >
    >
    >
    > LOL I did that with the Twilight Sims of the Sims 3.
    :0 COME FOR MY LIFEEE
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    https://www.character-generator.org.uk/

Use this website's "profile" option to map out a detailed backstory for your sim, and then start playing from the previous generation, and continue onwards.
  • iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    play your favourite tv show! add locations to newcrest and move characters into the houses. play as one character and see what you can do. i'm playing community, my favourite tv show, as annie abed and troy. it's actually super entertaining
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    451. Outfit a house with anything that augments anger feelings. Throw eight sims in the house. See how long it takes before all sims die of rage. Last one to die is the winner. ~evil smirk~.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    452. Make an elder and a toddler. Move them into an empty lot. The toddler needs to reach YA before the elder dies. Play with aging on, and don't use a potion of immortality. Good luck. P.S. you can only play the elder. Good luck.
    banner.png
  • SmushySmushy Posts: 5 New Member
    453. Make a normal adult sim and a teen live in one home and then have an adult vampire and their kid (also a teen) live next door to each other. Then make the two teens secretly fall in love, while the parents hate each other. Then make the vampire teen turn the other teen. Then make them live together and have vampire children.
  • SmushySmushy Posts: 5 New Member
    454: Have a single mom live on a farm with 7 teen children. They cannot work so they all have to make a living selling food that they grow. (You could make the teens children, but then you would have to wait for them to grow older until they grow older for them to help out on the farm)
  • jaspergejasperge Posts: 1 New Member
    455: Make your entire house a swimming pool with separate islands for the kitchen, bed, etc.