Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Caretaker Challenge: Updated to Eco Lifestyle

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I also added a spot to put Ongoing Playthroughs such as Youtube playthroughs, Blogs, Scorecards, etc.
    I'm finally starting to play through this again as I never finished it, so I posted my scorecard for you guys to follow along and view my progress.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    countesskate324countesskate324 Posts: 83 Member
    edited August 2019
    I recently stumbled upon this and just got everything started! I'm making a couple changes to fit more with my play style and I'm not sure I'll do points yet, but I'm really excited to play this challenge!

So far we're on Day 3 lol. I decided to make my orphanage owner Bella Goth since she is pretty much the only pre-made YA sim that has the family-oriented trait (I've recently been into playing challenges with the pre-made sims). I got rid of Mortimer and the kids and found a version of the the Goth house on the gallery that's already modified to look like an orphanage. I changed Bella's aspiration to Big Happy Family, and changed up her looks. I also changed her last name to "Bachelor" (her maiden name) and am pretty much pretending this is what her life would be like had she never met Mortimer. I've already adopted the first orphan (a baby boy) and he's already aged into a toddler. I'm leaving aging on "Normal" and instead of choosing one life-stage to adopt every week, I'm going to make it completely random and instead "roll" 1, 2, or 3 (for baby, toddler, child) and go from there so it's different every week and we get a good mix in the orphanage.

Wish me luck!
    Post edited by countesskate324 on
    Playing since 2002--The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4!
  • Options
    countesskate324countesskate324 Posts: 83 Member
    I decided to make my orphanage owner Bella Goth since she is pretty much the only pre-made YA sim that has the family-oriented trait (I've recently been into playing challenges with the pre-made sims). I changed Bella's aspiration to Big Happy Family, and changed up her looks. I also changed her last name to "Bachelor" (her maiden name) and am pretty much pretending this is what her life would be like had she never met Mortimer.

Here's our caretaker!
    mds311tl.jpg

Playing since 2002--The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4!
  • Options
    I have added how to get your own copy of the scorecard. Do not request to edit the original. It is a template.
    Scorecard is currently updated to Island Living.
    I think it's up to date, but lmk if it isn't.
  • Options
    Scorecard has been updated to Realm of Magic. Lmk if I missed something. (I don't have Realm of Magic yet, so I might have.)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Finally got around to updating the scoresheet. Updated up until Eco Lifestyle. As usual, let me know if you find any mistakes.
    Also added in point options for part-time jobs.