Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Sim you created.

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2019
    Join Imgur, flickr, @Deadtech5 or one of the other image viewers and upload pictures, you then up-load them there, then click on the shot and it will enlarge and next to it a list of links will come up and you just need to use the BBCode (message boards & forums) link and copy and paste into here.

• thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I made Farrah a few days ago to test out the new freelance careers. I like the way she turned out, so I will probably keep playing her even though I'm done with that. She's uploaded to the gallery (but not her children who were born in-game) if anyone wants to download her.

nn5w8o.png
    2jdfioi.png
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
    tumblr_pqo12rVsVC1r9klt0o3_r1_540.png
    Her name is Terra :)
    origin id - victimizedharry
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    @thatsnotsweg I love Farrah!

@xjosephinex she's gorgeous!
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Here's Dax, a sweet geeky boy who has become one of my new favourites (and therefore my new avatar :D )
    slFdYTf.png
    98ntrqX.png
  • jenegeejenegee Posts: 108 Member
    hKqkquJ.png

My first attempt at creating a sim with albinism. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited May 2019
    This is Roselee leRoux, the founder for my gardener legacy challenge. She's inspired by my cousin Rose, who's twelve, so this is me imagining what she might look like grown up.

MlAdlFR.png
    YDMSMn6.png

I think she's lovely...even when getting eaten by a cowplant, lol.
    7ZKHbjH.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited May 2019
    She's cute and lovely @FanPhoria :)

@jenegee she looks great, is there a pinkish-toned eye colour amongst them somewhere? That would add to the look of Albinism and even whiter hair/eyebrows would work too, but it's fantastic! I do love her eye colour still.

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Esmé Bella | Gallery Link

00.jpg
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Avianna Dawnleaf
    47945238092_860e5614e1.jpg05-27-19_1-37-52 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

CC-free and on the Gallery under the ID nyterose1
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    My first no-cheat try at the ugly to beauty challenge

N5XJ0cS.png

uhCmB1a.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited June 2019
    take0nme wrote: »
    Post the latest sim you've come up with/or if you don't do sims well, share a lot/room you created!

I love creating townies for my world and I made this beauty last night :)

2myw4ls.jpg

This is Wyatt Hale. I made him in anticipation of the hopeful Island pack. We'll be finding out today if it's official!
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9431DCF6899511E98DB75BA726379F8A?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=hillybeth29&max=50&maxis=false

Here's his download description:
    'In anticipation of the prospect of an island pack, I made Wyatt! He's always loved the outdoors and especially loved running around the beaches of Brindleton Bay growing up. Now, Wyatt wants to become a professional angler. Will his dreams come true or will he just keep treading water? #NoCC'
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • HaitakaHaitaka Posts: 289 Member
    The first ghost sim that I've created
    ea427b.jpg
    2hxqd1e.jpg
    2ed09c4.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nwa6au39531rd9om8_500.gif

Alone in the darkness, it's so cold and crazy
    And everybody’s heartless,
    got no one to save me
    But f it imma be all right, wake up and rise
  • CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    Hello!

The latest sim I have created is this human stud!

I do not use any CC in my creations and there is more on my profile.

6ygM601.png

r6KimQP.png

Did a makeover of one of the new maxis characters. Very happy with how she turned out. Out of interest, what nationality does she look to you?

9AUih6S.png
  • Azreal_RouAzreal_Rou Posts: 22 Member
    tumblr_pvep02uiL31y9pes1o2_640.png

My main Kitsune Shango redesigned him from his old design including a better tail <3
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    edited July 2019
    09b56293f8.jpeg
    my version of young Mark Feehily
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
    Goosey wrote: »
    Last sim i made is an alien, but its not in use yet. She's not close to done, she doesn't even have a name. I just picked the skin colour I wanted and the face, the hair may change and I need clothing and a human form.

I haven't had a playable alien for years and I have no idea where the other npc ones went... its weird how they all died off and the game didn't breed new ones. Last time I actually saw aliens was at some alien event at a bar over a year ago... so time to add a new one to the game.

I'll likely freeze her aging with MCCC so she doesn't die.

xdistdapx7g9ahtzg.jpg

This is another recent but not finished yet Sim. I tried to make Snow White as an adult 10 years older than she is in the movie which would put her age into the mid 20's. The bow in her hair, and the hair colour are probably the only things that makes her look similar at first glance. It's too bad I can't find a dress to match her better. But who knows what she would look like as an adult in Sim form, so this is what came from that.
    9991r8ynwhb9chizg.jpg

I kind of like the idea of Snow White as a sexy goth
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    > @afai1261 said:
    > Here's Dax, a sweet geeky boy who has become one of my new favourites (and therefore my new avatar :D )
    > (Image)

he's handsome!
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    > @jenegee said:
    > Did a makeover of one of the new maxis characters. Very happy with how she turned out. Out of interest, what nationality does she look to you?
    >
    > (Image)

very pretty!
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    This is my most recent one. It was done for a challenge ;)00.jpg
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I saw the tattoos and absolutely had to make someone with them. Tattoos are Farrah Body Paint by justkala-peacelovecc, skintone is Eezo Shot by peachplumbite, both on Tumblr.

q458eEM.jpg
  • LukasCreatesSimsLukasCreatesSims Posts: 75 Member
    Coooooooool :)