Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DELETED

Comments

• haloujahalouja Posts: 175 Member
    I had a Sim who was evil and disliked children, she and her husband had one child, a son, and I was always trying to stop her from being horrible to her little boy. She was older than her husband and aged to elder at the same time as their son became a child. Unfortunately she didn't last very long as an elder and soon died. Her child was extremely upset about losing his mother, constantly crying, so when she returned as a ghost I was pleased as I thought it would give them a chance to reconnect. But do you know what the first thing she did was, when she returned as a ghost? She went straight upstairs and smashed his doll house. It was so sad, watching the kid cry over his smashed doll house, just like he used to everytime she destroyed it when she was alive. :'(
    This signature has encountered a problem and will now close; do you want to send an error message?

25Aug2014
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    I took my elderly dog to a vet, signed him up, and before he could get treated, he died of old age.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I had a couple living in one of the apartments in San Myshuno. They just got married and had a baby when the wife died trying to fix their computer, leaving the father to raise the child on his own. He might have remarried or brought her back later on in the game, I can't remember as it was a while back.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Oh I just remembered something else. When sims just came out on Sims 4, I had it set to winter so it was cold out and snowing. My sim was trying to get the fresh chef aspiration so she went to throw a dinner party. One of the guests arrived angry and he kept going outside where he ended up dying. So he died during my sims party/event.

The funniest thing when my first sim's mother died, the grim reaper kept flirting with my sim even though she was married. After he reaped the mother's soul, he stayed around for quite a long time and wouldn't leave, he would just flirt with my sim.
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    Not exactly sad, seems amusing now but was sad at the time. A few months ago I was playing one of my CAS made Sims. She had already maxed most skills, her career and was very rich and I was getting bored. I decided to make it more interesting by adding an extra Sim, had her try for baby with her boyfriend. Things where going well and she had a whim to make a wish, at the wishing well. She wished for happiness and got a moodlet doubling the length of moodlets for 2 days.

A few Min's later she had a son which I aged up after a day, since she had work. She became very play full, so I sent her to the mirror to calm down but she got the push to go work. She opened the door, changed into her career outfit and dropped down dead. Got a Game Over screen my first for Sims 4 but as I did not want her to die. I went to main menu with out saving.

Take 2, Sim makes it to work comes home with a play full moodlet, and drops dead the second she enters the house, at least it said she was hysterical this time. Exit to main menu again.

Take 3, Sim made it to work and back. She had a whim to get engaged to her boyfriend, so she invites him over as he has yet to meet his son. She proposes he accepts, the son joins in the conversation and she becomes hysterical I send her to the mirror. You have probably guessed it, she doesn't make it, she drops down dead at bathroom door. My Sim seems to have been stuck in some Groundhog Day time loop, no matter what I changed it ended the same way. Since the game obviously wanted her dead, I gave up and saved.
  • Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    Grab your popcorn, this is a long story:

Okay this was a long time ago when I played on the pc, but my sim whose name I forgot, found love with a guy sim, whose name I also forgot. They were both very platinum blonde, though. They moved into a house together, and had a child. They named her Cherry. Then, they had another kid, a girl, which they named Berry. I decided to ride on the fruit related names ending in an ee sound. Cherry and Berry were very close in age, and when they aged into children, they looked identical, which is a common pc glitch. Anyways, everything was wonderful and good, lets call the mother Stella, and the father Jack, just so they have names. Stella and Jack were so happy together, and they decided to have another kid, so they had a girl, whose name I also can't recall right now, but it was fruit related. Soon she was an adorable little toddler. Jack loved his daughters, and couldn't pick a favorite. He spent time with them at the jungle gym, and helped them with their homework, he read stores to little, lets say...Apple, yes. he read stories to little blondie Apple. He also loved Stella, she was very much an in your face personality, she was a receptionist at the spa, the kind of girl who wore a yellow sweater with a cheetah print skirt to go to the club. She was the kind of girl who loved to party, who chomped her gum real loud, called customers "honeybun" and had real long nails, had a lot of friends and a warm heart. Jack was the kind of person that was real kind and loving, but also a little wild. Stella never thought she'd settle down with someon like Jack, nor was she expecting to have her heart stolen that night, but that's the way life goes. Now, they were pregnant with their fourth little blondie, and were going to name what they were hoping was a her something different that her sisters. One night, Stella was sitting on the couch, with Cherry sitting on the floor in front of her, braiding Cherry's long blonde hair. Berry sat on the floor next to Cherry, watching tv. Stella was telling Cherry how to do a fishtail braid, while Apple sat in her highchair eating her food. After they put the kids to bed, Jack suggested they go out like they used to. Stella agreed, and they got all dressed up and headed to a nightclub. There was a crowd glitching around the elevator, and I noticed that Jack was very hungry, I tried to get him to push past the crowd and go to get food, but a girl had passed out in the elevator and caused a glitch. I tried to wait it out, but it soon got annoying, the crowd was blocking everything. Finally I decided to have them go home, but the action kept getting canceled, I couldn't get him to move, he was stuck in the glitch. Apparently, Stella wasn't stuck, but I was too busy focusing on Jack to notice. I set the time on super zoom to wait until everyone left so he could leave, nohting happened, and he just got more and more hungry. Finally, he fell to the floor and died. A pregnant Stella gasped, covered her mouth and fell to the ground in tears. Eventually the grim reaper showed up. He couldn't get throught he crowd to collect Jack's body. Stella just weeped and weeped. She had to go home eventually for the girls. But the thing was I could still select his avatar as my person, and he was alive but dead since the grim reaper didn't collect him. So he was still hurting from starvation, but couldn't do anything. All this suffering was unbearable. Stella went home. Stella never thought she'd lose someone like Jack, nor was she expecting to have her heart ripped out that night, but that's the way life goes. Cherry and Berry fell into a depression when they found out about their father. Stella was also depressed, which wasn't very good for the baby. Apple didn't quite understand for a while, but she still suffered from sadness because she missed her dad. A little while later, their baby was born. They were right, it was a girl. And she would never know her father. Stella struggled to keep up after Jack passed, and she fell behind onthe bills. It was difficult taking care of two girls, a toddler, and a baby all on her own, and by the time the eldest child, Cherry, was a teenager, Stella was, in all forms except physically, gone. For some reason, they suffered the sad moodlet for much longer than normal, and Stella received the "remember a loved one" or "Mourning" sad moodlet very often and long after Jack passed. The repo person came to their house to reposses something to pay for the bills a lot. Stella tried everything to get him back, but without his ghost or spirit, there was nothing she could do. She never stopped trying, and never really let go. Nothing was ever the same...
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    Once in the sims 3 I was playing a couple, they where newlyweds and the wife was pregnant. One day the husband goes over to his sisters house and tries to help her fix her broken TV, he gets electrocuted and dies. The wife later gives birth to triplets.
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
  • SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    My Sim came home from an especially long artifact finding trip to Salvadorada and within the first 10 minutes of her coming home her mom, dog and cat died. THE WORST.
  • QueenSnapdragonQueenSnapdragon Posts: 34 Member
    I had two kids who's parents died and they went to live with a mean old caretaker who hated children. They lived in a big creepy abandoned mansion. Both grew up evil.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    In an old save that I don’t play anymore, my main sim Kalia was a huge animal lover and honestly..In that one save file I think that family owned about 50 pets in total. Some I gave to other family’s, others I just deleted or gave up for adoption. I only had a few that I kept till they died from old age.

I came across a stray named Prissy, I absolutely loved her and she dropped by the house sometimes. I fed her, bathed her, everything. She got sick, and because I didn’t own her I could not take her to the vet. I so badly wanted to adopt her, but the option never came up so I could never adopt me. I still continued to care for her whenever I saw her, she reached Elder along with my other older pets. My own pets eventually died while I was doing something and dint pause it, minutes later Prissy died as well. I have her grave and it’s set next to my own. She was there from the time Kalia’s daughter was a toddler to when she had a family of her own.

ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Another story, not that sad but whatever. This happened just today, I had my teen boy called Remus with a girl called Preston, I planned for them to get married one day but once they aged up Their relationship just reset (Same thing happened with his sisters boyfriend). That kinda set things back, so I got him with his past roommate who was mean to him before, yet they still got together. Her name is Aleeni, and she is an evil siren. She pretended to love him, they married, and she got pregnant. While I was playing as his parents, she gave birth to TWIN girls named Ella and Cherish (It randomized the names). She got pregnant again when the twins was toddlers and gave birth to a boy named Deacon. She got flirty with her doctor that delivered Deacon who is an elder, luckily with Remus not finding out. She divorced Remus directly after Deacon’s birth. Not even moving out yet she invited the Elder Doctor over and got pregnant with him while Remus was in the same room. She hasn’t gave birth to the doctors baby yet, but she moved out and took Deacon with her and left Remus to raise the twins while trying to get over the divorce and the loss of his son.

I plan to get Remus with his old girlfriend again, and they raise the twins together then maybe have a baby together eventually. Ella and Cherish are mermaids, just as their mother but I don’t know if Deacon is because he is a baby. If he isn’t, I’m making him one and he’s going to be evil just as his mother along with the unborn child.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    In one of my previous saves I had my main sim marry Bella Goth. They had two beautiful children, but as the years went by their romance went bad.

My main sim had an affair with Luna Villareal and thanks to a few mods she got pregnant. One day she visited my household and the belly was missing, so I thought that maybe she didn’t get pregnant after all or that I didn’t save my game. She went into my house while my sim was at work, but his wife Bella was home. They went upstairs and all off a sudden Bella began lighting fireworks from the humor festival inside the house. Everything caught on fire. Bella ran out, but Luna was trapped in flames. She died and was buried in the back yard.

Later I found out that she had the baby, a girl. She was living with her uncles, Hugo and Max. I had my main sim divorce Bella, mainly because she murdered Luna, but also because she apparently had a relationship with Bob Pancakes (thanks to dine out). I had my sim make an Ambrosia, which is almost impossible without cheating (but I didn’t!), and gave it to Luna’s ghost. She came back to life, she had her daughter back (who she never really met and was a child now), and they moved in with my main sim. They got married and two days later my main sim died :(

It was a very tragic romance..
  • affleck11affleck11 Posts: 33 Member
    my sims father died, and her mom was devastated, my sim was too, so i invited her mom over for dinner to talk, along with her little sister. and a few days after, her mom died too. after my sim was not sad anymore, she met her husband at a bar on sulani, they got married and my sim got pregnant, literally like the next morning we went to the beach to celebrate, and her husband drowned. my sim literally has the worst life ever :#
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    My torchholder dying....of laughter.....ON CHRISTMAS. Thankfully she'd had a baby already. O_O
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I had a sim burn to death on her honeymoon in granite falls. Just poof, right up in from of her roasting hot dogs lol. Had to go out and find a new sim to marry.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Some of these are so sad!!

I remember not so long after release, my sim had a huge crush on J Huntington III. It took ages for him to eventually like my sim, but evetually they fell in love and he moved in. He then proposed and my sim fell pregnant. I was over the moon! Then he died from hysteria! I was so upset.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• thundergimmickthundergimmick Posts: 140 Member
    My young boy went to turn the dryer on and it caught fire and he burned alive on his birthday. Dad was at work and mom ran the other babies out of the house and everybody else just ran outside and freaked out.
    tumblr_mjgcdaX8gw1rfyso2o1_500.gif
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    I haven't had anything exceptionally sad happen in TS4. I really invest in my sims so I do get sad when they die.

However in my current save, my sim has no less than 30 good friends. So, every now and again sims she was genuinely good friends with pass away. She always gets so sad when she loses a friend.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    when my vampire sims lost his elder daughter as well as his second wife in a matter of one hour.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I usually have bad luck with toddler and child sims with their caretakers dying and leaving them orphaned through many tragic events from laughter to serial killers on the loose. It's why I try to create vampire caretakers for children less likely they'll die leaving the kids orphaned. Usually, it isn't my fault their caretaker dies but on rare occasions, I would rather have a backstory of interest and kill the caretaker off
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't really let my main sims die... I play with aging off. If deaths happen they are almost always planned so often they aren't sad to me. I'm also usually in and out and don't focus on the reactions of families of the departed. Usually..
    I have gone through a number of situations though that did make me sad and actually made me like the premade townie victims more.
    I once had Nancy Landgraab have an affair with an alien, then moved him in under Geoffrey's nose. Tortured the poor guy and killed him off (standard lock in a room stuff..) But my main alien sim was living there and I had to watch Nancy grieve. She'd get out of bed slowly and just sit there, trudge around, pick at and move around her food on the plate looking miserable, cry and whimper in bed, the shower crying really gets me for some reason along with the constant lip quiver. I think they go on like that for like 3 days.
    At this point in my deviant play ... I avoid watching the reactions, especially if they make me feel guilty.
    egTcBMc.png
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    I had played my sim Liz Ellison for weeks and weeks. She adopted a little boy named Frankie when he was a baby. She married Travis Scott and had a big family. I literally cried when Frankie passed.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    My sims' wife died on Love Day... and then she died a few days later on Easter.

It was a rough spring for the family.
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I don't know how sad this is but, I had a sim with a mistress. He got his wife and mistress pregnant at the same time. While he was spending time at the mistresses house, the pregnant wife showed up on her doorstep. I felt bad for the wife. It actually blew my mind. I didn't expect for that to happen.
  • DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    Recently, in TS4, I was playing two sisters who had been turned into vampires and were living in the Vlad Mansion with their respective spouses, a facially-altered Count Vlad and a sweet guy named Bryant who had been dating & engaged to one of the sisters for a long time. They were both [in my mental narrative] about ready to have children - Bryant and Fila. They were sitting on that overlooking reading area in the mansion talking and flirting and everything was going great and I click on Fila to go travel on a date and as soon as the loading screen hits, I get a notification that there's a fire on the lot.

Yes, one of those bedeviled 136 fireplaces in the Vlad mansion went off and I immediately cancelled the travel interaction to rescue my people but upon arriving home, Bryant was REALLY on fire and he died in ~5 seconds. No option to plead. Just poof. They were about to get married and have a baby!!! I was devastated!

And I promptly deleted all of the fireplaces. No more!
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.