Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 33B

Simon and Tammy reached the park and continued to talk to each other. They found a bench and Simon started to realise that he liked Tammy and wondered why he had not thought of her in that way before. He had known that Tammy had just come out of a relationship with someone but she he had regretted being involved with Humara. He had realised that Tammy was much more nicer and easier to talk to.

69367339_10156536713416497_1830295111985004544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnlLFVeU90yZa-89KSDzrFbOmcysxHGy3d38PRikxMNuQzgHhO38rJ2NTrJX02QH7Xl8_Xr0E3NYgu3O1BLvGVH&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=70d88997adb85a17f816bcacd18c6d0f&oe=5E04B3EF

'Do you think that anything would happen between Jamie and Anna?' Simon asked.
    'I am not sure,' replied Tammy 'Megan seems to think that Anna uses him,'
    'I think that he would be better off with Megan,' added Simon.
    'I was thinking that as well,' said Tammy 'we need to get him away from Anna,'
    'Maybe we could try and set them up together?' suggested Simon 'we could invite them out with us at some point?'
    'I think that could work,' replied Tammy 'I will talk to Megan about it but we will have to see how things work out for him and Anna,'

68889752_10156536713781497_1079162197281603584_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmUhJ2BqOFatKNtYEZlgFXrc021HF81FrsV3dOAx_bT786NrH-J0oXw75Wd49gX6B8fESMuiQjknfndxYxDJ2cd&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=69a1054b29be882c08835201156a105b&oe=5DCDAD0D

Simon and Tammy continued to talk about relationships and Tammy told Simon about her past experiences with guys who had let her down.

'I find it hard to talk to guys sometimes,' admitted Tammy 'I find it hard to make conversation so some guys would think that I am weird or something,'
    'You seem okay at talking to me though,' said Simon.
    'Well you are nice to me and I find you easy to talk to,' said Tammy.
    'We should meet up more often?' Simon suggested.
    'I would like that,' smiled Tammy.

69019734_10156536713571497_4185979618940944384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQl4mkifgPJpyL_LsJzv0FHBQ7iXuQvp7pF0IlwB9mXl_aKNWtbx48_mLF2R7cC9Amy8x5MjETUusEXP9R9blb0m&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=d07554d14e6371ce0a86f0f8b70ae785&oe=5DDA65E6

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-23#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3648, continued

@emorrill It's one of those things that I look forward to everyday as I don't always have time to play.

@rubyskywalker Poor Valentina. :'(

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@jonny522 Evelyn's model sure doesn't mind being drawn with no clothes, lol
    Glad to see Ryan came home safely.
    Congrats on Ryan's retirement. He really deserved it.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Thanks, I'm happy Ava got a new outfit with it as well.
    Well, she ended up with first place. :D She only got one simoleon for it though.
    I try to be, lol. Sometimes I can be a bit mean but not often.
    Jared's a meanie. It seems like he is always fighting someone.
    Thanks for the comments!

@coco Me too. She's going to have to get her cooking skill up one of these days.
    Lol, he probably is. It's hard to tell if he and Morgana are still together or not, although I haven't seen anything as of yet.
    I guess not, she ended up with first place. :D
    It did actually. She keeps getting books to read so I make sure she does that too.
    I don't know but I really wish I'd have seen it, lol.

Page 3649

@Karritz You're welcome.

@rubyskywalker Sounds like Valentina is doing quite well.

@meerkattime Lol, I know. I just wonder what Nancy was doing there in the first place.
    Yeah, they did. Now I just have to get them to best friends.
    He sure was. I don't think he's ever in a good mood though, lol
    Thanks for the comments!
    Great pic!
    Congrats on the birth of Poseidon!
    Looks like Triteia is happy to be done for the day.

@king_of_simcity7 Sounds like Clement may be a better boss.
    Good, someone needed to tell Simpson that.
    Great update!
    Brett's got a good idea.
    Great update!
    Thanks. That's actually what I'm thinking of doing, not sure yet though.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Looks like Teresa is enjoying her job.
    Lol, I'd probably get burned if I tried that.
    Great update!

@Cadh20000 Congrats on the wedding.
    Or not. I hate when the game freezes before you can save.
    Melody will like being a witch I bet.
    Lol, that sounds like one big explosion.
    Oh, I just meant about you describing that the last name Gold came from you originally wanting to make one a ghost.
    Thanks, hopefully I can soon.
    Nice wedding crasher.
    Great wedding kiss!
    Great update!

@bekkasan Great pic of Wisteria!

@PalmArrow Good luck to Hastings fixing the car.
    Wow, Mae West does look like her inspiration!
    Great update!
    Thanks. I actually got stumped on what to say about the conversation but settled on those.

@puddinroy Hi!

***Last update for today coming up soon.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @meerkattime Beautiful pic of your SS and her dragon. She has such a sweet smile <3
    I have always loved the look of Shang Simla. Gorgeous pic of your sim napping on the bench :)
    Congrats on the birth of Poseidon :) He and Triteia are cuties :)

@Puddinroy Hi! :)

@Cadh20000 Welcome back! :)

New Adventures of Ava

klJWZFN.jpg
    Another breakfast ate alone. Hopefully soon she can add a husband to the household to have someone to eat breakfast with.

EGzVb26.jpg
    Ava had another book to read so I had her do a Soothing Aura while she did so. I keep forgetting to have her build her fairy skills.

1qpnmOu.jpg
    Once she had finished the book, I had her start a party. She invited everyone she knew and hoped each and every one would show up. She even ordered pizza for the guests. (Which I shouldn't have done since they brought food)

gdkJGvi.jpg
    The first guest to show up was Geoffrey Landgraab. Ava only knows him from asking Nancy about her relationship status. Ava got hearts for him right after she asked Nancy.

6iutBC3.jpg
    Ava had a hard time getting outside to the pizza deliveryman but she did finally make it out right when Nancy was getting mad that Nick Alto was there.
    Nancy: Grrrr, why is that rat Alto here? I hate him!
    Nick: I wonder if an astronaut lives here?

JFRWFFp.jpg
    You can tell how crowded the house was from this picture. We have Geoffrey, an edited elder Gunther Goth, Cornelia Goth, Parker Langerak, Justine Keaton, and Iqbal Alvi in this picture, along with Ava.

JmTXAi5.jpg
    I just happened to see Dustin Langerak giving Iliana flowers. They just recently had a child as well, although I forget it's name. I really need to write these things down.

uI8xpoP.jpg
    Outside, Yumi Sekemoto and Mortimer Goth were having an argument about something while Nick wanted to punch someone.

NuDUcm0.jpg
    While Justine was washing her plate, she accidentally broke the sink. Feeling afraid someone would see here, she moved away as quick as possible.

0Obstlu.jpg
    Nick Alto thought that he'd try to be cute and scare Nancy Landgraab. Naturally, she wasn't very happy about this.

***Part two of this day will be up shortly. I'm hoping to play some more after I post it.

New Adventures of Ava, part 2

WL4g8Y1.jpg
    Ava quickly noticed the broken sink and went straight to work on it. She'd never done any plumbing before but she managed to fix it. An actual kitchen sink needs to be bought, not the sink that looks like it belongs in the bathroom. Oh, by the way, Ava got a new stove and refrigerator as I thought she deserved it.

xVvqe5P.jpg
    Nancy and Mortimer were not very impressed by the party, although most of the guests thought it was okay. Gunther must have been giving Mortimer praise or something.

COZWg9g.jpg\
    Once everyone had left, Ava got to work on cleaning her kitchen floor from the broken sink. She made a mental note to buy a better one or learn to upgrade them.

UN5fUFq.jpg
    Ava enjoyed a slice of pizza for her supper. None of the guests touched it so she decided to save it and the food they brought. This way she doesn't have to cook, even though she will need to learn the skill soon.

m5T9TbQ.jpg
    I also sent her to the alchemy shop so that she could collect a gem.

cUDZYiK.jpg
    Once she collected it, I sent her inside to get it cut, then had her put it on consignment. I wish I could put WA in so that I could get some tiberium but it doesn't really matter.
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @Cadh20000: Great pictures
    Thanks! ^_^
    @Cadh20000 Did the crasher try to steal anything? lol
    Not that I saw at least...
    @Cadh20000 Congrats on the wedding.
    Or not. I hate when the game freezes before you can save.
    Melody will like being a witch I bet.
    Lol, that sounds like one big explosion.
    Oh, I just meant about you describing that the last name Gold came from you originally wanting to make one a ghost.
    Thanks, hopefully I can soon.
    Nice wedding crasher.
    Great wedding kiss!
    Great update!
    Agreed...
    I hope so, she still hasn't had a chance to try her new powers yet though.
    It was! The woman in the pic was OUTSIDE the junkyard fence! Still not sure how the "salvageable" junk next to the junk piles didn't get destroyed though.
    Ahh, okay.
    Good luck!
    Lol, yeah. :p At least I don't think he stole anything though.
    Yep, they certainly seemed to enjoy it! :p
    Thanks!
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Welcome back! :)
    Thanks! ^_^
    JFRWFFp.jpg
    You can tell how crowded the house was from this picture. We have Geoffrey, an edited elder Gunther Goth, Cornelia Goth, Parker Langerak, Justine Keaton, and Iqbal Alvi in this picture, along with Ava.
    JmTXAi5.jpg
    I just happened to see Dustin Langerak giving Iliana flowers. They just recently had a child as well, although I forget it's name. I really need to write these things down.
    uI8xpoP.jpg
    Outside, Yumi Sekemoto and Mortimer Goth were having an argument about something while Nick wanted to punch someone.
    Yeah, extremely so! How many routing issues ensued?
    Sweet! Also, maybe you should. :p
    Okay...bad moods all around out there... DX
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments and nice party scenes :) I see that Nick Alto still has the same personality lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Lolololol. I've shown many pictures over the last couple of years of that toadstool set with various sims using it. I guess I didn't have a pretty enough gal sitting at it before for you to notice. It is cc, not from EA/Maxis. :smiley: See below in comment to @Cadh20000 if you want the link.

@Silverofdreams30 Teresa and Gavin are just having lots of fun together! So cute!

@PalmArrow Hastings has made a great start on the vehicle repairs. Hopefully it won't take too long.
    Poirot looks cute hiding behind the bushes.
    Thanks so much for commenting.

@Cadh20000 Thanks for the comments.
    The set is here
    lol at the victims of the explosion not going home to clean up before the wedding.

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :) Awww, the merkids are adorable! Perfect names!

@Brandontaylor Congrats on Ava's promotion. She sure made some funny faces!
    Thanks for the comment on Wisteria.
    Nice crowd at the party!
    Boy she had a mess to clean up!

@Puddinroy Thanks! Nice to see ya! :)
    @bekkasan For me it is not the object but the Sim using it :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7 lol, that is what I figured. The last pics I was thinking I posted with it had Adam or the kids sitting at it. I doubt you even saw it then!
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks I'm stupid at times. :)
    @jonny522 Naw your not. I thought it was a clever use of that graduation outfit that our sims only wear once. Of course, mine was only worn once in RL, but it was bright blue and couldn't be used for anything else. :)
    @bekkasan I would never take as much notice of a male Sim as I would a female Sim
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3649
    @karritz Best of luck with your songs. Seems like you are always involved in some sort of performance :)
    @rubyskywalker I have only played one singer and that was years ago. You were unlucky to get the sing-a-gram malfunction. I'm glad that Valentina and Shane are getting along well. I couldn't decide between them on your poll. I bet Valentina will be the one that has to ask him out lol, although he is flirty so you never know.
    @meerkattime I finished the tower last night and now I just need to complete the bridge. The whole thing is going to be too wide though so it will be hard to move, impossible to do by myself without breaking it :frowning:
    I might be confusing the door with that ITF engineer a baby option. That bus that Craven made is just amazing. That is one cute dog! I love all the little spots on his coat :)
    Is Poseidon a blonde like his father? He is so adorable and I love the scales.
    @king_of_simcity7 I want to see lots of animals in this pet shop :tongue: Things are looking up for Simon with the new placement at Britannia Hotel. I feel so sorry for Stacy and Hana since they don't deserve to put up with Dom and Warren during placement. I wonder if Anna even realises that she hurt Megan's feelings.
    Brett might be getting ahead of himself since he has only just met Stacy. I can see Cassie and Dom having an argument in the background haha.
    @Cadh20000 I'm glad you didn't lose much progress after the crash. It can be really hard to pursue a relationship with workers who have long hours. Might be best for him to get a more flexible job. Sounds like it was a huge explosion. I wish you got pictures of it :)
    A burgler has got to be one of the worst possible party crashers. That's a really cute picture of Bryan and Sadie kissing. Her blue dress looks so pretty on her. Glad to see a picture of the junkyard detonation aftermath :lol:
    @bekkasan Green suits Wisteria so well. I don't know anything about auras but it sounds like they will help boost her skill bar.
    @Silverofdreams30 Cooking with eyes closed seems a bit hazardous lol. They are a cute couple. Seems like they have a lot of fun together :)
    @PalmArrow If Hastings can turn the car into the one on the billboard I'm sure Poirot and Miss Lemon will have more admiration for his skills. I always want to laugh when I see sims hiding behind the bushes. At least he is standing near some actual bushes to make it more realistic. Wow May's hair is so much like the real thing :)
    @Shadow_Assassin It would be funny if your ghost sim was the one telling the story.
    @Brandontaylor Ava got so excited over her promotion it's almost scary. Imagine her thinking of child-Mortimer as a future husband :lol:
    @Puddinroy Hi! Has anything interesting happened in your game lately?

pg. 3650
    @king_of_simcity7 Way to go Simon! I'm happy that he has finally found something real with Tammy. If they can keep communicating like this then there will be no risk of getting clingy :)
    @Brandontaylor Ava will have heaps of leftover food when this party is over. I think Geoffrey's out of the question unless he divorces Nancy. It's a bit crowded in that tiny house. I wonder if Nick Alto was thinking of punching Nancy after she got mad at him. I imagine it won't be long until they all start complaining about the broken sink. Haha I knew that Nick was going to get revenge on Nancy :lol:
    I agree that the sink looks like it belongs in a bathroom since it doesn't look big enough to wash a plate. The new appliances will definitely improve Ava's meals. It's a pity that the party wasn't more of a success but at least the guests didn't eat all the food.

Was able to play again today with little issue. Ava ended up finding a boyfriend, that will be in tomorrows update. It's nice to have him around, he's bringing in extra money that is desperately needed. Hopefully they can either expand the current house or build a new one soon. I've got some things to do in the morning then I'll post them and do feedback.
    Kinda random, but one of my biggest pet peeves is the lack of wrist accessories for the right wrist and upper arm accessories for the left arm.

bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Thanks for the comments.
    The set is here
    lol at the victims of the explosion not going home to clean up before the wedding.

You're welcome.
    Thanks! ^_^
    Especially since it was a couple days later!!! O.o
    coco wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 I'm glad you didn't lose much progress after the crash. It can be really hard to pursue a relationship with workers who have long hours. Might be best for him to get a more flexible job. Sounds like it was a huge explosion. I wish you got pictures of it :)
    A burgler has got to be one of the worst possible party crashers. That's a really cute picture of Bryan and Sadie kissing. Her blue dress looks so pretty on her. Glad to see a picture of the junkyard detonation aftermath :lol:

Took about 4 and a half to 5 hours to get back to their wedding, and this time it was a day or so earlier, this time the wedding was the evening of Love Day, last time it was a couple days past it.
    Yep!
    Thanks. ^_^
    Just too bad I only got the one. Others are in her "Memories" but for some reason refuse to export to my thesims3.com account. Maybe I'll dig them out of the game folders.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@meerkattime

Oh, cute toddler Triton creates handsome toddlers.
    Yeah, Teresa and Gavin are different from Ty and Audra needed a change of play hehe.
    these two are newly in love so prefer to be together.

@coco

Thank you, yeah I cant cook with my eyes
    closed for sure lol.

@Cadh20000

Welcome back to the thread.

@bekkasan

Thank you

@Brandontaylor

Ava seemed to have an eventful party.

@coco Thanks for the comments :) I will have to work on a pet shop soon. I deliberately put the Dom and Cassie argument in for some added humour lol

@meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :) I enjoyed getting those pictures :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Brandontaylor
    Thanks for the feedback, and don't worry about the belated birthday wishes. I've had an awesome few days!

@Puddinroy.
    Good morrow!

Right, time to post an update! Today, Drake and Iris had just woken up:
    Screenshot-7833.jpg
    The pair made their beds:
    Screenshot-7848.jpg
    'Good morning, Drake! Did you have a nice sleep?' Iris asked. 'I sure did, Iris!' Drake replied. Iris smiled and gave her brother a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-7867.jpg
    Drake and Iris then got dressed:
    Screenshot-7868.jpg
    Upstairs, in her study, Rachel started work on 'Tales of the Forest: The Kind Goblin', the third book in the series:
    Screenshot-7874.jpg
    Drake and Iris were playing a racing game on the console downstairs:
    Screenshot-7881.jpg
    Screenshot-7883.jpg
    Rachel finished typing up Tales of the Forest: The Kind Goblin, earning a promotion to level 9 of the Writer career. Just one more level to go!
    Screenshot-7965.jpg
    Iris climbed into bed and fell asleep, clutching Sapphire, her teddy bear:
    Screenshot-7977.jpg
    Screenshot-7978.jpg
    Rachel and Drake were downstairs in the living room. Rachel put on her bright pink raspberry scented lipstick and smiled. She gave Drake a big loving hug and several big smooches on his face:
    Screenshot-7996.jpg
    Rachel then blew several big kisses towards Drake, which landed on his face:
    Screenshot-8029.jpg
    Screenshot-8030.jpg
    Screenshot-8031.jpg
    Drake went bright red. Rachel had covered his face in big bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooches. 'Thanks for being such an awesome mum, and thank you for the lipstick smooches!' Drake said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. 'Awww, you're welcome, my cute, adorable and kissable son!' Rachel said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake:
    Screenshot-8035.jpg
    Screenshot-8036.jpg
    Rachel then used her demigoddess powers to magically clean Drake, removing the lipstick smooches from his face:
    Screenshot-8043.jpg
    Screenshot-8044.jpg
    Drake then went upstairs and climbed into his bed. He fell asleep, clutching Ruby, his Teddy Bear:
    Screenshot-8070.jpg
    Rachel went outside and got the mail:
    Screenshot-8078.jpg
    Screenshot-8083.jpg
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

@coco It really was a pretty aura and I thought it was clever of her when I told her to go read on the tablet, she went out to that little table on her own. Perfect setting! Sometimes our silly sims are smart sims! :smiley:

@Brandontaylor I'm glad she found a boyfriend. Look forward to seeing who it is.

@meerkattime Is the save starting to glitch or lag? That is when my sims move. Or I remake the homeworld with a new version and pray it works putting the new nhd in. I always save a copy of the old save on my desktop before attempting. It worked the last time Midnight Hollow lagged out on me. It's been awhile since I played Lorelei and Dwight. :/ I want to get Adam and this story to a certain point before I move on. I miss those babies though!

Marshall drug out his drum kit and Alice hearing him playing ran outside and joined him for an impromptu jam session. The others were working on projects and creator didn't let them out of them. haha Alice is level 10 and Marshall is now a 7 so it sounds pretty good when they jam together. I think Marshall needs to learn the individual songs that come with drum. Would be a nice side project for him. Happy Simming today!
    48620133178_bb563dfb23_b.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member

@Silverofdreams30 thank you. It's been a while since I've thrown a wedding. I think there is another one coming up soon - probably next time I do some episodes of The McFluff Story.

@bekkasan I don't think there is any hope for the relationship between Patience and Christopher. She is a heartbreaker and is often out looking for another heart to break even without any encouragement from me. I've caught her at it a few times when I've been playing other households. I think Christopher just had enough. Besides, the relationships I'd have to repair if I did as you suggested would give me nightmares. It'd make me run screaming from the game forever I think. There are 15 children, most of them are married with between 2 and 9 babies and some of the babies have grown up and had babies of their own. Plus friendships across 13 worlds.

As for the singing - it is something I've always wanted to do. I didn't have lessons til I was in my late 40's and all I wanted to do was to be able to sing. No idea of ever joining a choir or anything more than that. But things just seem to happen. I do enjoy being able to participate. I remember begging my parents for singing lessons from about the age of 9. But they were determined it was never going to happen. They had me convinced I was too old to learn by the time I was 14 and I never did anything about it until way too late in life to do anything much but just be able to do it.

This musical I'm in now is something new I'd never heard of before. It's Australian. And there is another company in town who are performing it right now. I think it only had its first performance in the last year or so.

@Puddinroy great news. I hope you enjoyed watching the video. Guess what - I've almost finished Episode 16 and I finished loading Episode 15 a few hours ago. I'm about to provide a link here for it.

@coco thank you. It's over 2 years since I was last in a play. It was a musical too. But I do try to go to choir regularly. We do at least 4 concerts a year. Unfortunately, I was too sick during the first half of this year to be involved and missed the first two concerts. But I'll be in the next two - I hope. At least the next one anyhow. I just like singing I suppose.

Everyone...

Today, I loaded Oscar's Childhood Part 15 to YouTube.

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/WR5PRDv8cCk

There's a lot going on in this episode. Especially at the end. Most, if not all of the occupants of the Boarding School are involved in something or other. And I just have to say, Oscar seems to be getting lots of first hand experience of meteors hitting his home. I hope you get a chance to watch this video.

That's it from me for today.

Happy Simming All.

New Adventures of Ava

pLXf77l.jpg
    I don't know why, but doesn't the peanut butter and jelly Ava is eating look like a grilled cheese? Or maybe she used yellow jelly? :/

piD2Bi4.jpg
    Now her toilet broke but at least she got her first handiness skill point, so there is that.

uwRuBS0.jpg
    Once her toilet was fixed, Ava did some chores before going out for the day. She had two wishes that complemented each other, so I sent her to the City Hall charisma class. She got 1150 points for them and also gained her first charisma skill point.

GqTkxHH.jpg
    I was going to send Ava to visit Dustin Langerak, hoping to steal him away from Iliana when I saw Hank Goddard. If you recall, my original Ava was married to him after having a child with Boyd Wainwright. I decided to send her over to say hello.

T6osy0J.jpg
    And just like the original and the prequel version, Ava had hearts for Hank and Hank got them for Ava. Their relationship is always easy so I decided we'd keep the soulmates together.

WPZ6HTk.jpg
    Okay, no caption for this picture, all I had were dirty thoughts on this one. :D

VuxRcCa.jpg
    Ava used a lot of humor to increase their relationship, here she and Hank are making fun of a celebrity.

wdNyfgK.jpg
    Hank actually did have a car, albeit not a very good one but it was nice not to have to take a taxi for a change. Ava asked him if he wanted to come over and he agreed.

RlSYKcd.jpg
    By this time, he and Ava were friends but I realized she still had a Jar of Potent Friendship Elixir so she used it on Hank. Now they are best friends, the only other best friend is Nancy Landgraab.

LvuOyEe.jpg
    Hank: You know, I've never been in this house before, but yet everything seems so familiar.
    Ava: Maybe you've been here but just forgot?

More in spoiler
    qjgoKnd.jpg
    After a bit of flirting, Ava gave Hank some romantic red flowers. Hank really seemed happy to get them.

PgdXu39.jpg
    Ava: I really like you, but if we are going to be a couple, you're going to have to break up with Pauline.
    Hank: You know what, things between Pauline and I are over. I'm sure Pauline won't be too happy with you, though.

bbnzPPh.jpg
    Ava showed Hank her thanks by giving him a kiss, enjoying the feeling of his lips on hers. Hank's a great kisser so this gave her a nice moodlet.

Jgcnju1.jpg
    Ava: Since you are living here now, would you make it official and be my boyfriend?
    Hank: I'd love too, anything to stop people from making assumptions. I can't wait to start a life with you.

SdGT0Pu.jpg
    Ava got ready for bed while Hank did dishes for her. Afterwards, he caught her in the bathroom and they shared a passionate kiss which led to the bedroom. After woohoo, the new couple fell asleep, both feeling like they found their soulmate.

***Hank will be Ava's husband for awhile, although she's going to be immortal and he isn't going to be. I'll be back later for feedback and one more post.
    edited August 2019
    I got NRAAS's "Saver" mod so it automatically brings up the "Save As" dialogue every 1/2 hour or so, on the old comp I couldn't use that because saving took so long(20 to 40 minutes each time), but now I can use it and it SHOULD completely prevent anymore huge gaps between most recent save and...whatever causes me to stop without saving. :p
    @Cadh20000

Thanks!

@Cadh20000 Oh no, a burglar crashing the wedding party - that's not good news :p .
    Cute kiss pic from the second wedding.

Agreed!
    Thanks!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

@Cadh20000

Thanks!

@Cadh20000 Oh no, a burglar crashing the wedding party - that's not good news :p .
    Cute kiss pic from the second wedding.

Agreed!
    Thanks!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top