Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game failed to load - ERROR CODE.... HELP?!

Hi guys

I just tried to play a sim who is at a restaurant i own and every time i try to load it it comes up with this message:

2mrfdx3.png

Anyone knows what this means and which MOD may be effecting it?

Thank you

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Could be a lot of things, including possibilities that aren't reported yet or can't be reported here. Check here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch/latest
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • xKookiehxxKookiehx Posts: 3 New Member
    I keep on having this problem too, I got rid of all the mods I had which were listed as 'Broken' on the discussion, but I still get the error? It works fine without mods and I have no idea what caused it.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    xKookiehx wrote: »
    I keep on having this problem too, I got rid of all the mods I had which were listed as 'Broken' on the discussion, but I still get the error? It works fine without mods and I have no idea what caused it.

Hello @xKookiehx
    Not all broken mods/cc are listed on that thread.
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

If you have a lot of mods/cc, you could use the 50/50 method. Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
    If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.
  • AdrianG001AdrianG001 Posts: 3 New Member
    Make sure you are using the latest version of game and all your drivers are up to date

Regards,
    Adrian Gates
  • grumpycat05grumpycat05 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, about a week ago i downloaded the latest patch. I've removed all the broken mods from my game. But every time I try to open a save the loading screen goes on forever or i get the error code. I play in full screen so I cant close it. I've repaired my game, Ive took out my mods folder but the problem still continues. Ive also started a new sims 4 folder and recovering my saves. Is there a way to fix this?
  • TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    Hi, about a week ago i downloaded the latest patch. I've removed all the broken mods from my game. But every time I try to open a save the loading screen goes on forever or i get the error code. I play in full screen so I cant close it. I've repaired my game, Ive took out my mods folder but the problem still continues. Ive also started a new sims 4 folder and recovering my saves. Is there a way to fix this?

When you took the mods out, did you still get the error message?
  • SimCherSimCher Posts: 41 Member
    @grumpycat05 Did you get an answer? I am having that long code and the game won't load. Thanks!