Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I do wonder... will we see Lil' Coop again? He was the true gem of the season... well, he and Maya's story about the Washing Machine :joy:

Vote for Coop Snoop!

COOP SNOOP FOR PRESIDENT! The leader EVERYONE needs... yes, I'm talking to you.

Doro: Pfff, I'm way cuter... *wants to toss her hair, then comes to the realization that she doesn't even have a weave, she's a cat*

Lenka: "April fools was over 4 months ago, madam kitkat. I'll be Vice behind Coop Snoop!"
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I do wonder... will we see Lil' Coop again? He was the true gem of the season... well, he and Maya's story about the Washing Machine :joy:

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Doro: Pfff, I'm way cuter... *wants to toss her hair, then comes to the realization that she doesn't even have a weave, she's a cat*

Lenka: "April fools was over 4 months ago, madam kitkat. I'll be Vice behind Coop Snoop!"

Doro: "Huh, what does the fox say?"

Carlina: "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding."

Doro: "And you wonder why Ben prefers me over you, sis."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Lenka: "That song is like soooo 2013 ladies! XD"
    Banner.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Doro: "I know right? Don't mind my sister. She is not very smart, ya know."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Lenka: "Yip yipipip yawoo yip!" *I know, same can be said about my owner.*

Odessa: "Aww, who's yipping like a cute nice sweet lil' foxie? You are, haha!"
    Banner.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Doro: "Meow Meow Meow Meow." *Oh gurl, the sister of my owner is WAY worse.*

Janine: "Oh Doro! Who is a good kitty and joins me for a 10 hour shopping trip?"

Doro: "MEOW! MEOW!" *HELP! HELP!*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Janine: "Oh Doro! Who is a good kitty and joins me for a 10 hour shopping trip?"

Lenka: "Yip... Yip yip yawww yipip." *Yikes... Odessa put me in her purse for 2 hours at most...*
    Banner.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Lenka: "Yip... Yip yip yawww yipip." *Yikes... Odessa put me in her purse for 2 hours at most...*

Ben: "Well, Odessa is also not a popularity obsessed Barbie Wannabe who can't get over herself."

Doro: "Meow Meow Meow." *What he said.*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Ben: "Well, Odessa is also not a popularity obsessed Barbie Wannabe who can't get over herself."

Lenka: "Yiiiiip... Yip yawip?" *Waaaiiit... Ben speaks Fox?*
    Banner.png
    Screenshot-328.jpg

Just a random picture of something that occured while testing something.

Blush%2BClosed.png
    Banner.png
    Screenshot-328.jpg

Just a random picture of something that occured while testing something.

Blush%2BClosed.png
    Screenshot-331.jpg

What also happened in that same test...

Doubley: "TEDDYYYY! HELP!! OUCH OUCH!!
    Uglina: "Quack! Not helping dumb man. Gonna use potty."
    Firefighter: "Just stay still sir!"
    Artie: "... Juzt anozeur day in ze game ov M13Vulpecula."
    Banner.png
    I'm going to rewatch the first episode of the Lingo reboot now. :) Hosted by the one and only Jan Versteegh! ;)
    Banner.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Doro: "Me... meow meow meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow? Meow Meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow? Meow meow meow meow meow meow? Meow meow meow meow meow meow." *Um...don't you know that all animal lovers, legit crazy people and supernatural beings can talk to animals? I mean come on, have you never seen Leashes And Skirts? Why do you think Ben and I talk all the time? Quite frankly you should also be able to talk to Odessa since she is a werewolf.*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Doro: "Me... meow meow meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow? Meow Meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow? Meow meow meow meow meow meow? Meow meow meow meow meow meow." *Um...don't you know that all animal lovers, legit crazy people and supernatural beings can talk to animals? I mean come on, have you never seen Leashes And Skirts? Why do you think Ben and I talk all the time? Quite frankly you should also be able to talk to Odessa since she is a werewolf.*

Lenka: "Yawww. Yip yawaw. Yawoo yipip rawr??? :o"
    *Hmmm. Odessa has a thick accent. Ben is legitly crazy though??? :o*
    Banner.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

Doro: "meow, meow meow."
    *Nah, animal lover.*

Ben: "Wait, are you two talking about me?"

Doro: "No, Ben, don't be silly." ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

*Nah, animal lover.*

Lenka: "Yip yip rawwwr." *Don't lie to your human. That's rude.*
    Banner.png

Vote for Coop Snoop!

*Nah, animal lover.*

Lenka: "Yip yip rawwwr." *Don't lie to your human. That's rude.*

Doro: "Meow meow meow meow meow?" *Since when is pranking your Human rude?*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    TEASER%2B2.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    TEASER%2B2.jpg

Time to break out the popcorn 🍿🍿🍿
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    TEASER%2B2.jpg

Hmm, the photo is named teaser 2. I wonder what that means? ;)
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Santa in the closet :|
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hmm... A Lobster sunbathing? :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Little mermaid :p
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    It does kind of look like the image is underwater, doesn't it? :o

Maybe it's just me but I'm seeing seaweed and dancing crustaceans.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    It does kind of look like the image is underwater, doesn't it? :o

Maybe it's just me but I'm seeing seaweed and dancing crustaceans.

https://youtu.be/GC_mV1IpjWA
    Banner.png