Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I didn't know that the voidcritter cards came in two versions for each card... the normal version and the limited edition foil version. (On the right of this photo you can see one of each of the same card)

Nh5w6lo.png

I really love that they did this, it makes collecting them a whole lot more interesting than ripping packs of 25 all day long to complete the set--Though you could do it that way, scoring foils are pretty easy when you trade them with other kids... For me, at least. Not sure about the statistics on that, but I've finished two foil collections quickly by trading. :o
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited August 2019
    No way! Ha. I didn't know that my Sims' cat can sleep at their feet on the bed, covered up. Too cute!
    https://paste.pics/056b34ab208a5fa4881dba63a60f35ed
    and this pic. of it added to imgur:
    https://imgur.com/BTFpVd3

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="BTFpVd3"><a href="//imgur.com/BTFpVd3"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

grrrrr. Not working right.
    Post edited by applefeather2 on
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    If one Sim in the household is on a space mission, other Sims in that household can "Watch Space Launch" (or something similar to that) on their computer.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    No way! Ha. I didn't know that my Sims' cat can sleep at their feet on the bed, covered up. Too cute!
    https://paste.pics/056b34ab208a5fa4881dba63a60f35ed

I think this is a glitch.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    You can send a "forged break-up letter" on Love Day to mess up someone else's love life!

I had an evil sim once that broke up the Landgraabs that way
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    @applefeather2 omg even if it's a glitch, it's very cute
  • Not_HumanoidNot_Humanoid Posts: 39 Member
    > @SimQueenie9 said:
    > If one Sim in the household is on a space mission, other Sims in that household can "Watch Space Launch" (or something similar to that) on their computer.

I didn't know this. I have a little girl with a father astronaut and I like having the mum watch the computer space launch with the toddler! Well, the toddler actually watches the mum but eh.
  • CasualclickCasualclick Posts: 4 New Member
    My Sim Couple - he's a stay-at-home Fashion Photographer and she's a Simstagram low-level worker. She worked at home one day and the attractive neighbor who knew him before he got hitched starts flirting, and before I can override him he responds in kind. Next day she goes to work instead of WAH and comes home with a Furious Moodlet and lets him have it in the elevator lobby. He goes to bed late after trying to mend things, she stays up all night playing a violin concerto. He's down maybe 15 percent Friendship, 20 percent Romance in her book. The next morning she's WAH, and having breakfast at the dining table, he comes in, quietly makes his way past her, gets his food and exiles himself to the little attached nook from the kitchen. She takes her food, walks over and joins him and tries to make conversation and eventually they mend fences. That interaction just blew my mind a little.
  • BandakBandak Posts: 62 Member
    @Not_Humanoid @SimQueenie9
    Yes, and if two sims Woohoo in the rocket ship, on the computer screen you see the ship in space surrounded by hearts. 😆
    > @Bandak said:
    > @Not_Humanoid @SimQueenie9
    > Yes, and if two sims Woohoo in the rocket ship, on the computer screen you see the ship in space surrounded by hearts. 😆

oh my goodness
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Pregnant sims don't do the slow bow-legged walk to the toilet if their bladder is in the red.
    @applefeather2 omg even if it's a glitch, it's very cute

I agree! If it's a glitch, I hope they never fix it.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I noticed today that sims can turn blue when they stay in the water for too long. It was a warm day (not too hot) and this blonde premade suddenly swam by all blue and freezing. (My sim has the greyish-white skin Vlad has.)
    iQDa0D1.png
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Bandak wrote: »
    I made my pregnant sim streak on Prank Day. Since she wouldn't run while pregnant, she just walked very slowly around the neighbourhood, naked. 😬

Walk of pride?
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I noticed today that sims can turn blue when they stay in the water for too long. It was a warm day (not too hot) and this blonde premade suddenly swam by all blue and freezing. (My sim has the greyish-white skin Vlad has.)
    iQDa0D1.png

It's not necessarily from swimming too long. I've had it happen as soon as I go in the ocean. It's from "swimming through a cold spot in the ocean" :)
  • AppelKatAppelKat Posts: 8 New Member
    My sim just relaxed after waking up in bed! Now I know animations are still present as is the interaction tuning, but I'm quite sure it's broken on all sides... will it ever return? Reading a book in bed would be nice, staring at the ceiling maybe.
    And my apologies, I didn't take a picture of my sim :(
  • MarioCoxMarioCox Posts: 15 New Member
    Awesome Forums. It is really helpful topic.
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    My male mermaid just peed in the ocean (one of the new interactives?) and when another mermaid swam over to him she got the uncomfortable moodlet "swam through an unnaturally warm spot" lol. I hadn't noticed this before, I wonder whether this happens in pools for swimming as well, either way I found myself giggling when she got the bad moodlet
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
    iQDa0D1.png

It's not necessarily from swimming too long. I've had it happen as soon as I go in the ocean. It's from "swimming through a cold spot in the ocean" :)
    I have one Sim who gets it quite regularly from being in the kitchen, cooking. *shrugs*
    I didn't know that if a (example) sister is invited round to her brother's after moving out, it is a proper event with a time thingy in the top left corner!
  • TaratagoreTaratagore Posts: 15 Member
    wow I am loving reading all of these , im furiously taking notes !
  • LukasCreatesSimsLukasCreatesSims Posts: 75 Member
    I learnt that I don't like random spawn sims

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top