Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    @SimTrippy Breed?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    @fullspiral I love them already. Do they have a name yet?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    @fullspiral I love them already. Do they have a name yet?

Her name is Ruby. She's adorable. 10 wks. Purebred standard poodle.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    15 Days!!!!!

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Just 2 Weeks & 1Day left.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    What time of the 10th does it release? Do we know?
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for new info, and hopefully a new trailer, this week 🤞anything would be fine xD

Well latest info far as I'm aware is Ninja's response to my tweet that suggests Lot Traits

No I kinda mean "real" info, as in an official blog post or trailer ;) you know, something bigger, like what powers spellcasters have, how the skill trees work, etc. Something more official I guess xD
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'm going to have to find ways to keep myself occupied while I wait. Maybe I'll build my little back deck.

I got a new puppy instead. :D

tSPhFro.jpg

Omg!!! How cute is that dog <3 have a beautiful life together u 2!!!
  • Options
    @SimTrippy Well excuse m you said info not a new trailer. lol We won't get that kinda new info till the 6th.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    What time of the 10th does it release? Do we know?

It's usually 6pm UK time/GMT (depending on summer time) which is... uh, 10am PST I think? (timezones are hard)
  • Options
    That's 1pm est I think?
  • Options
    Man, I love websites that do the maths for me: Time Zone converter for usual pack (and patch) release time.

(also, I found that GPs and SPs release at 10am PST, EPs at midnight PST)
  • Options
    So on to my daily post about a still from trailer or pack page!

realm-16.jpg

There is a lot to analyze here. For example the froggy fairy is on his master's shoulder daaw
  • Options
    @SimTrippy Well excuse m you said info not a new trailer. lol We won't get that kinda new info till the 6th.

No need to apologise whatsoever, I was just clarifying my initial post :D but the 6th is only the day of the stream right? If previous releases are any indication we might very well be getting a trailer or blog post before then. Fingers crossed anyway!! :)
  • Options
    I not paid attention to releases just when google brings it up on my android's feed. Rom however....
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yay, we are finally getting closer. Think I got all the CC I need, it has been fun collecting it and sorting through it, now I just have some sims to design and lots to build and then I am ready. Ha ha, thank lama this is keeping me busy I am just so excited for this pack!
  • Options
    Sergio_gatitoSergio_gatito Posts: 8 New Member
    The safest thing is that throughout this week we will have some more trailer showing more to the sorcerers, because I have been watching youtube on the dates of the previous packs, and once the trailer is released, it takes about 5-7 days to Take out the second trailer.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm loving the hood-up hoodie, and several of my teens will get one. I can't help wondering if the shops in the Magic Realm are just shells or if you can send Sims upstairs.
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I'm loving the hood-up hoodie, and several of my teens will get one. I can't help wondering if the shops in the Magic Realm are just shells or if you can send Sims upstairs.

Er you can least talk to the keepers I don't see any stairs
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »

Seconding the hoodie. The more I see it, the more I'm tempted to get the pack specifically for that hoodie alone lol (kidding, I love so much more about it already, but seriously, HOODIE)
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited August 2019
    While everyone is talking about those hoodies; but I want to point out those dresses. I been wanting dresses for ages. I have tones of cc and been cleaning old ones that I don't think I would need soon as the new content looks amazing and perfect for my sims.
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Just a little more than 2 weeks to go.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited August 2019
    I just got an idea for a witch I want to make. I am going to name her Ligeia, based of one of the short stories of Edgar Allan Poe and a song from this band called The Witching Hour U.K./Witching Hour and her familiar will be the raven.
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Fingers crossed for new info, and hopefully a new trailer, this week 🤞anything would be fine xD

Well latest info far as I'm aware is Ninja's response to my tweet that suggests Lot Traits

No I kinda mean "real" info, as in an official blog post or trailer ;) you know, something bigger, like what powers spellcasters have, how the skill trees work, etc. Something more official I guess xD

We may see a blog post before the livestream on the 6th.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    14 Days!!!!!

2 Weeks!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top