March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• VGN34DVGN34D Posts: 9 New Member
    Bring back the color wheel like in The Sims 3 (or RGB, same thing). The limited choices in colors for clothes, skins and hairstyles just doesn't do it for me. It seriously needs to be added, or re-added, if it was removed.
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    A way of stopping the game creating npc sims....Fed up with continualy deleting them....and yes i have fill empty home unselected.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    They need to bring back the color wheel for hair, clothing, accessories, objects, doors, windows, walls & floors. Also, spiral stairs needs a comeback.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    Can we get the trait FRUGAL back now we have more Off the Grid stuff and relevance in game? Not sure what the opposite is but extravagant is an antonym! Saving vouchers etc. as in older games.

I could see it in a Farming Pack. :)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Can we get the trait FRUGAL back now we have more Off the Grid stuff and relevance in game? Not sure what the opposite is but extravagant is an antonym! Saving vouchers etc. as in older games.

In relation to this, I'd also like a 'self-sufficient' trait that gives positive moodlets if our Sims cook with their home-grown veggies, fish caught while angling, that sort of thing; and negative moodlets if our Sims 'buy' produce and/or waste food
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member

Frugal trait already exists in The Sims 4.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • knuckledusterknuckleduster Posts: 1,268 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hello Simmers,

We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.

Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?

Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

Integration of every feature and action into every neighborhood and lot and Sim actions (i.e., Sims 2 - vacation lots - any sim could invite Bigfoot to live in their home, any lot could be dug into to find objects and secret maps, etc.).
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Hestia wrote: »

I've looked and cannot see it amongst the traits I am offered in Sims 4. Are you thinking of Sims 3?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    Hestia wrote: »

I've looked and cannot see it amongst the traits I am offered in Sims 4. Are you thinking of Sims 3?

It's a reward trait.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Better babies. I want to take my baby places with me and around the house and outside. Usable baby bouncer, let the baby crawl, baby carrier so you can walk around with your baby. Baby Rattles, Teethers, Teething Toys, strollers, baby playpen, nicer cribs, baby monitor, baby swing, changing table, pacifier, more baby clothes and onesies. This is all normal to life. This is my only gripe with the Sims 4. If they improved babies, personally I'd pay for a stuff pack. :D
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I'd like to see the standing up and eating thing fixed. Despite having an empty dining table nearby, my sims all eat and drink standing in front of the frig/coffeemakeer/ bar etc. I hope you can fix this soon.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Body hair for men. So sad and unnatural not to have it at least as an option in "skin details". Smaller end tables and coffee tables. I have to use mods to get 1X1 coffee tables that suit small spaces.

A hammock as a sleeping option (whether indoors, sailor-style, or outdoors, backyard-style) would be cool. But maybe that is in Island Living and I just don't know it because I don't have that? Hammock woohoo would be funny: the hammock could flip over many times, fast, like the Sleeping Pod bed does during woohoo?

The color wheel is the one I would throw in my vote for, if I only got one vote and votes counted.

If for some reason no color wheel is ever coming back, then a fiery orange-red option, for red hair, instead of having to pick between Cherry Red and a golden blonde, for ginger or redhaired Sims.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    More Electronica songs. Why are there so few of that, but so many of most others? Electronica is my favorite, but the same 5 songs over and over make it really tedious to listen to after a while. And why isn't Electronica a genre option for DJs?

And why are soft, lullabye-like songs, being put in with the Alternative station? It's a shock to the system. Can't those sweet, ultragentle campfire acoustic songs have their own station? Just call it folk, because some of them sound like an updated version of "Oh, Those Golden Slippers."
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LadySims65LadySims65 Posts: 7 New Member
    I wish Newcrest had more lots in it. I love the world and play it quite regularly. I see there could be places for more lots so why not do that? The other thing I would like to see is more halloween themed items and characters. I would love to have werewolves back along with frankenstein (because let's face it, no monster town would be complete without him). Back to the lots though in the worlds, why is there so few. I love building and I love a full neighborhood. I can see land that needs developing.
    Thank you for all the hard work you do for us simmers. I appreciate the details put into the game and am a simmer for life!
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    LadySims65 wrote: »
    I wish Newcrest had more lots in it. I love the world and play it quite regularly. I see there could be places for more lots so why not do that? The other thing I would like to see is more halloween themed items and characters. I would love to have werewolves back along with frankenstein (because let's face it, no monster town would be complete without him). Back to the lots though in the worlds, why is there so few. I love building and I love a full neighborhood. I can see land that needs developing.
    Thank you for all the hard work you do for us simmers. I appreciate the details put into the game and am a simmer for life!

I wish Newcrest was more unique instead of looking like another street of Willow Creek :(
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited August 2019
    More on overhauling the babies. If there is anything that I think is a must for a baby overhaul its: learning to crawl and taking the first few steps.

Currently in the game we have nothing to represent a child's early development. We go from object newborn baby who does nothing to walking toddlers. This is a life simulator, and it would be great to see all stages of life represented and included. I definitely think that overhauled (preferably older) babies should show off those early stages. They can start off only laying down, and then slowly learn to sit up (maybe with the use of a mobile or something else that encourages them to sit up). Then they can learn to roll over on their stomachs and (with the help of their parents), learn to crawl. Finally, after crawling for a while, the parent will be able to stand them up and help them take their first few wobbly steps. At that point the baby will be able to stand on their own and then take a few steps before probably sitting back down, or just having a very slow, wobbly toddle.

Then once they age up to toddlers, the progression to them having that clumsy, though faster and more functional walk, makes more sense. Maybe they can even have a higher level in their movement skill if they learn to toddle around as babies.

That's my suggestion for the day.
  • FrankielinellisFrankielinellis Posts: 1 New Member
    I think the Sims should have a surrogate option since it had birth and adoption
  • Turtlegirl24Turtlegirl24 Posts: 3 New Member
    would love more playground stuff for older children not just toddlers as well as a fantasy pack so we can have fairy's unicorns ect or maybe even just a farm pack similar to Sims 3 so can have horses again.
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Who thinks that teens should have the option to drop out of school??
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    Who thinks that teens should have the option to drop out of school??
    Ehhh.... it depends on how true to life this game should be.
  • Andyzhang2896Andyzhang2896 Posts: 58 Member
    I ever posted this somewhere in this forum but I want to repost it again.
    I don't have all of the packs yet. So I'm sorry if what I want to see is already available and sorry if there's any grammar error.

•Object Items
    *Plumeria/Frangipani tree: I love this tree. I've seen it a lot in a contemporary, luxurious house and I'd like to have it
    *Vehicles (since the world isn't open, it doesn't matter for me if it functional or not)
    *Ceiling shower
    *Hanging chair
    *Swimming pool jump board
    *Ladder
    *Full-height wardrobe

•Build Mode
    *Spiral stair, U-shaped stair, L-shaped stair, or even custom stair if possible.
    *Ceiling "tiles": I'd like to have some wood material on the ceiling. It adds some warm and not bland as plain white.
    *Full-height, borderless glass window
    *Infinity swimming pool
    *Full-height, simple modern door with a thin frame.

•Lot Assignment
    *Hotel or Resort: This one is very great, especially on the new Island Living packs. Many people wanted to see this too, as you can see in the comment section of LGR's Island Living Review.

•Gameplay

*Ability to manually set lifespan, or at least, make the current Long Lifespan shorter. Because what we see now, Normal Lifespan (81+ days) is too short while Long Lifespan (324+ days) is too long. We need something in-between.
    *Able to own more than one house in a household.
    *Ability to transfer money to other played households. For examples, if I move out one of the sims to a new household, I can adjust how much money he/she has to start a new life, instead of a fixed amount of $20000. Also, if a sims move out, the main household fund will be decreased by $20000 (default) or as much as the amount we transferred to the new household. What happens now is the main household fund stay the same, unchanged while the new household gets $20000 out of nowhere. This is unrealistic and can be exploited without using cheats, by split and merge household repeatedly. I know I can manually adjust each household funds using cheat but I hope this can be done without using cheats. I also think it won't be a hard job for The Sims 4 Team because we already have the Venue Transfer Funds option.
  • ZDeliraZDelira Posts: 2 New Member
    most of what I want is really simple. Most of all, I want SPIRAL STAIRCASES and ladders. other things I want would include little kinks in the game, like:

1. Weddings. If you hire a caterer for a wedding (or any party really), I would like to be able to request a wedding cake (or birthday cake) and maybe I could even pick what kind of cake! it's really annoying when I have a wedding (or birthday party) for my sims and the caterer doesn't bake the cake fast enough so I end up having one of my household sims do it.
    2. Photography. I am kind of upset with the new focus on the Moschino stuff pack. there are new interactions in the camera mode like choosing poses and posing with your toddler but only in that pack. I feel like this should have been added to the game along with the photography skill from the very beginning. I never make my sims photographers because there is not much to do with that skill until now. You guys should provide these interactions in a free update so that people without this pack can still enjoy photography.
    3. SHOWERS. I want to make my own walk-in showers!! WHY can't we just get some shower heads that hook up to the wall (maybe even a rain shower head from the ceiling!) so that we can just build our own shower?! I HATE building a nice big house and then putting in a single shower or a tub/shower combo.
    5. Counters. I don't think I need to explain, we don't have many options between counter tops and colors. It is very hard to find a counter that I like both the wood color AND counter top for the homes I build. I always end up using the same counter in every build and I want to be able to use something different.
    6. Illnesses. We have a hospital. we have a vet clinic. our pets get sick and we take them to the vet. why can't our sims get sick and go to the hospital/doctor? the only time my sims go to the hospital is for giving birth. If you play as a doctor, random sims will spawn in the hospital for sickness, why can't our played sims get sick? I would find it really interesting to have my sims come down with an illness and need treatment at the hospital. Maybe sometimes, if left untreated, they can die? introducing a new death would be really cool.

This one is kind of a big one, but I think a farm pack would be so cool. I want farm animals that you can harvest from (chickens, cows), maybe some horses to ride and pigs to raise, a windmill/solar panel that produces the energy you use for your home, tractors, more produce. I know this would be a pretty big pack but it would be so much fun.
  • ZDeliraZDelira Posts: 2 New Member
    > @haydendamian_97 said:
    > Who thinks that teens should have the option to drop out of school??

maybe if they make updates that dropping out could prohibit you from getting certain jobs? And maybe you could go back to complete your GED later in life? I do think that teens should be able to get pregnant though, I think it would pose an interesting challenge that a lot of people have to handle in real life.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    CAS
    -Piercings
    -Nails
    -More hair colors

BUILD/BUY
    -Bunk beds
    -Separate shower heads/outdoor showers
    -L-shaped and spiral stairs
    -Pool bar
    -Strollers

GAMEPLAY/PACKS