Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eliyawoods Sim Households showcase~!! *NOCC*

CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
edited August 2019 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Hello! :)

I have been creating sim households for fun during my spare time.
I love requests and I try to create sims that may have looked as realistic and beautiful as possible without using any CC.
Old creations I have made and uploaded in the gallery are not fully complete (as in clothing/name/traits) this is to allow other simmers to download and create their own fantasy, style and personality during gameplay. However, sims created from now will be fully complete.
Go ahead and download for your gameplay and share your infinite possibilities! (:
Just do not re-post on Gallery x I work so hard on those creations.

To find those households head to Sims Gallery : Eliyawoods
Some creations will be remodeled as the game releases new packs.

Please leave replies or suggestions if there is any improvements that can be done.
P/s For personal requests please send me an inbox message & I will try my best!

Pending creations:
  • Ariel from The Little Mermaid
  • Goth Girl

Now on to the sims!!

Post edited by CheiriPixie on

Comments

• CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    edited June 2019
    Human female households (Some are adults and some are teens, their features do not change much if you wish to age them):

Chen:

yhb73WP.png

7a2h5r8.png

Allure:

kVbZBO8.png

kzSLmz9.png

Alexis: (Teen in gallery but you can age her up)

wse3yZA.png

Rachel Butterfield: (Teen in gallery but you can age her up)

BMQ8qKV.png

edited June 2019
    Male Human Households:

Marquis Jett :

xNlffAm.png

i9sZhTn.png

Eric Pollak:

o5rLlOy.png

Chad Herrick : is a huge nerd when it comes to scifi and gaming. This smart handsome man dreams of someday being able to go to Sixam and hopefully meet aliens.

Gqbxcbl.png

Vampire Males:

Dante:

I3cBavK.png

Ec9oIea.png

River

SBfZL4A.png

Octovio:

hqTMRIm.png

JfWczrA.png
    edited June 2019
    +HUMAN CREATIONS+

Disney:

Elsa from Frozen to the left and Tinkerbell from Peter Pan to the right. (Those two creations will be remodeled when a magic pack is released)

NDA8Viq.png

Historical/Real people:

Celebrity Kendall Jenner from Keeping Up With The Kardashians:

tB53Yzd.png

Countess Elizabeth Bathory. Don't let that pretty face fool you, she is still psychotic. This is a human form of her, you can choose to convert her to a Vampire if you wish during your game play.

XL5nRgZ.png

Mia Khalifa: This one is perfect for you WhickedWhims fanatics

J6M3NDh.png

Female Vampire:

Eliza Blackwall: (She is probably one of my favorite female vampires)

9A4knOl.png

X57HQj8.png
    edited June 2019
    Julianna the Goth: A creative painter who uses her talents to reflect her emotions through her paintings. She spends her evenings blasting out heavy metal, glooming and creating a beautiful world through her brush.

cDZ0UXt.png

"A Girl From Wakanda" : A creation inspired by the Marvel movie "The Black Panther". A girl that could have been from Wakanda.

TlQLUXI.png

Enjoy!~

edited June 2019
    DJ Lawrence: He knows exactly how to start a party and is always going to be the talk of the town. He hopes someday to make it BIG and is not at all worried about breaking hearts along the way.

cA1CNVn.jpg
    edited June 2019
    Bryson Reeves: (Contains no pose on Gallery) : A mischievous handsome pirate that was once 'Most Wanted' in his previous world, has gotten himself in a bit of a trouble when he accidentally time-traveled into the future (Our sim world). Confused and alone at first, he exchanged his carried valuables for §20,000 in hope to find a place to stay and perhaps... start a new life with a new set of values. A new job maybe? Or will he drift back his old ways? Maybe find love or break hearts?

1bFskjq.jpg

edited June 2019
    Female Mermaids:

Ariel from The Little Mermaid:

jJunRGy.jpg

Eliza Crum: (No pose) has traveled to the shores to find what is polluting the oceans. She wishes to see her home become a better place. Behind the beautiful disguise and mesmerizing voice, she grabs locals eyes as that "New girl in town".

kWpPL5J.jpg

SCUf83x.png

3lzxPhl.png
    edited June 2019
    Santino Dasilva: Santino is my current sim and I'm so in love. He works as both a Scuba Diver and a Lifeguard in Sulani. Helping to make the island a better place, he spends most of his time finding treasures in the deep sea, cleaning up the beaches and patrolling the beaches for dangers.

PgA6ucJ.jpg

The Vaughn Family: Andrew a stay at home writer and his wife Kirsten a doctor, are both a vegan couple & had always wanted a daughter. They finally adopted sweet adorable Krystal.. However.. there is something strange going on with her and her tantrums do not make it any easier.

Andrew:

lWwqcbb.png

IvmyBOX.png

Kirsten:

ll5heBF.png

6alC1EN.png

Krystal: Child form by default.

Gzd713i.png

JI22nsi.png

Teen look when aged:

Zu0vjSP.png

6dB20y2.png

edited June 2019
    Molana Monato: Local in the land of Sulani, Molana wishes someday to make her island a better place.

PVSUqVi.jpg
  • May90May90 Posts: 16 Member
    Beautiful Sims!!
    Edwin Blackwall: A 350 year old vampire trying to find his way around this era.

Ab5DWln.png

NimQsNv.png

NchPDRQ.png

OHAUdS5.png

Rosalie Coleman (Human female) has moved to strangerville to whats going on.

nlQGSYG.png

IlT1H9e.png

pqyGemf.png

6ZAtGAK.png
    Pearl Monsoon: (Female Mermaid) Pearl is a mesmerizing siren that has just arrived to Sulani. The magical gem she wears helps her to maintain her powers on land. As beautiful as she looks and as charming her voice can draw even the most resisting sims to their downfall.

Gy7EWbT.jpg

oRzq7yw.png
    Moana: (Teen) From the Disney show Moana.

I50uzws.png

qqKH4Kt.png

Clinton: He is the perfect sim for a rags to riches challenge. Clinton is homeless but his unwavering creativity and ambition will turn his life around. Enjoy creating his own story line.

zeWiDLl.png

RERWHLX.png
    Stella Ervin: I have tried to use the Story Quiz on this one and uploaded it in the Gallery. I am not sure if it appears for other people though. Stella is a genius Detective. Ambitious and ready to make it ahead in life.

TjPRilC.png

rOKou9r.png

ihfsDlz.png

u7Ual5v.png
    edited August 2019
    Meet Priya Kumar: I randomized her looks and then tweaked here and there to add my own touch to it. She has some interesting things going on for her.

1XeJgkJ.png

vwjCcdW.png
    There are more new Sim creations in the Gallery that I have not posted up yet but here are my couple of favorites! Enjoy~

Mike Connors: I am in love with MIke Connors. He is a complete "Bro". Happiest when among his friends, non committed and would love to own a puppy someday.

xM1vqpB.png

dYkxAZW.png

Sandra Jimenez: Sandra's newly wedded husband had recently passed away and she is now on her own. Finding a soulmate has always been very hard for her She normally wears no makeup but one she dolls up she is STUNNING!, she wishes someday to own a family

WYzWgrI.png

Lester Anderfalls: I wanted to make a Merman that could rock a long hair! This took a bit of time to create. Lester walks around the shores alone in his bare foot. Locals know him as a the nice guy who is always wandering.

dJK1jFB.png

a0JMwvF.png

Hope Roth: You have finally got your Alien - Hope! She is not only really cute but also smart and cheerful! While she is still coping with the current world, she tries to look as 'normal' as possible. "Its just hair dye really"

aC8y3BV.png

xyz7H12.png

Zaiden Roth: You have finally got your Alien - Zaiden! He escaped with Hope and still trying to adapt to what is considered a "normal" life. His human disguise grabs the eyes of his new neighbors.

WEY7EeH.png

v2sEM0d.png
    Tokyo Klein: Antisocial, ambitious and genius Tokyo seeks a thrill in her life. She wishes to get to the top of the criminal career and becoming a genius mastermind.

WprCqBc.png

YtZ9NOQ.png

aXACVn9.png
    edited August 2019
    Cinderella: In the Gallery

jYSxAdh.png

8GvIvKd.png

OTdwbKC.png

g79uapJ.png