Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Femininity and Frills

QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
Show us your girly, feminine, shabby chic, or similar type of things. Can be sims, decor, gardens, hairstyles, fashion, whatever. Or if you can't do screenshots, talk about your feminine or girly characters, rooms, or whatever.

Here's my shabby chic room in my boarding house:

93cceee642f81326255df2e1ba8333fc49575844.png

7e11ccb133aaa605ab2575c2b179f7a1cd876330.png

683d46bf5c17ab1cb5b07908795b97d83dfa6004.png

5a7c8e811e4dbdf985eb6f863fdef6e4e9b4a0ed.png

6521319a48d48deeb04df096c3b2bf7e403b6355.png

74e3174a052f24f962ed20b337552d58f80ed208.png

b0096cb7271dfd2f5b115b33f8bc1ff331b20f4b.png

8f39c8fc6778e46a2c06b2c6ccf804ccdc9d11bc.png
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
Post edited by QueenofMyshuno on

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Here's my attempt at The Little Mermaid.

[img][/img]7JksIu9.png?1
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    @nerdfashion She's cute!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    @nerdfashion She's cute!

Thanks! While I was at it, I went ahead and made Flounder.

[img][/img]cSObUQ5.png?1
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Most of my female characters aren't very girly. However, I have several characters based on Barbie dolls from the 1960s, and they love to wear high-heels and pretty dresses. :)

I can't post any pictures right now because I'm on my phone.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    @Rouenpucelle That sounds so adorable, and I love that era. I would love to see pics when you're back at your computer if it isn't too much trouble.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't usually do frilly but I usually update Bob and Eliza Pancakes bedroom to be even more pink and white, because I figure she calls the shots about those things and I find it amusing to have Bob put up with it. I put in the vanity and other fluffy things that have come in other packs.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Really wonderful pics
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I don't usually do frilly but I usually update Bob and Eliza Pancakes bedroom to be even more pink and white, because I figure she calls the shots about those things and I find it amusing to have Bob put up with it.

LOL! I found this so funny about Bob having to put up with it. Also, I love it when people really get into the character and motivation for their sims.
    Lquinn wrote: »
    Really wonderful pics

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    While not a very feminine person myself, I find myself using this game to express that side of myself a surprising amount. I have several sims who are fashionista workaholic moms. :D
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Weirdly all the really girly-girl sims I end up setting up as toddlers end up more sporty girly when they hit child and/or teenager. They still get really fun dresses and such for formal and/or party, but their day to day tends to be girly blouses with jeans. 50/50 chance of flats or heels.

Even their bedrooms tend to be more modern than princessy. Though still heavy on the pink.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I love pink, my sims all love pink, male, female, canine, feline, they feel the love of the pink. But I don't do frills and I don't think I make really girly girls. I always go more for a gap in the teeth, freckles, big noses, unique characters across the board. Decor wise it depends on my mood but I do find myself heaving when I see some of the Princess Cordelia inspired stuff, I guess there's pink and then there's really sickly sugary frilly. No, can't be doing with characters or houses that give me tooth decay just looking at them.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Very nice room shots, and not shabby at all. Victorian, actually, though more for the lady of the house or a daughter old enough to appreciate it. I'm a guy, but still appreciate what looks nice, and those qualify.