Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack has arrived for PC/Mac!

Comments

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

@Coconut27 @Akl500P the lag is the same that the one using the GTW photo studio. Try to play with a clean Screen shots folder and a clean Tray folder. This helps a lot. Clean your cache every play sesion. Photos has always been a very demanding feature.

@EA_Mai I´m not sure if a need to open a bug report. I have played a Photo Gallery (retail) by 2 years. This stuff pack is an awesome addition for my gameplay. But I discovered that this frames (neither empty or full of photos) cannot be put up for sale:

t6t3eT9.png

I also have the Cameras bug (you only can put them at the floor, I can not sale cameras anymore), but this one is already reported ;)

I do not care about fashion, but I have many photographers in my game and now they have a real career! I think this is one of the best Stuff Packs from Sims 4. Thanks :)

804ttnU.png
  • Pipstop23Pipstop23 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi is anyone experiencing glitches with the Moschino stuff pack? I am having a couple of problems, 1: some items ie counters and the photo Drape flickering? and 2: when my Sim sends photos off for clients approval, it shows up in notifications that photo is approved and to look in mailbox in 1to 2 days but nothing turns up? Then my Sim gets a bad wrap for not completing the job by the deadline! 😟
  • ElunicElunic Posts: 7 New Member
    I really LOVE the new windows. Iv been hoping for stuff like that! ♥♥♥♥
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited August 2019
    I haven't really been experiencing any real issues, just lag from taking photos with the tripod. It's a bit annoying.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• octavion4444octavion4444 Posts: 28 Member
    I will purchase this later, I think this pack is amazing. I'm planning to purchase all packs in sims 3, 4. I will rate the Moschino pack when I have purchased it and tested it.
  • JCStormy1JCStormy1 Posts: 67 Member
    Some thing else to add to the "another broken thing"... My photographer sim (now that we've managed to get past the frozen game and the approved photo workaround) always seems to get a sad moodlet when she's actually made a successful upload to simstagram. Something seems a little awry.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    JCStormy1 wrote: »
    Some thing else to add to the "another broken thing"... My photographer sim (now that we've managed to get past the frozen game and the approved photo workaround) always seems to get a sad moodlet when she's actually made a successful upload to simstagram. Something seems a little awry.

Yikes! This pack seems like a bit of a hot buggy mess :o What's the workaround for the approved photo?
  • JCStormy1JCStormy1 Posts: 67 Member

Yikes! This pack seems like a bit of a hot buggy mess :o What's the workaround for the approved photo?

In addition to checking in your household folder when mail arrives, only take photos in landscape orientation. Portrait never seems to show up consistently for me.

In addition to checking in your household folder when mail arrives, only take photos in landscape orientation. Portrait never seems to show up consistently for me.

Good to know, thank you!
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I love the new photography additions.. but my tripod (just like others mentioned) is also lagging or freezing completely, forcing me to shut down the game, losing progress along the way.

Seriously hope this gets fixed, SOON.
  • LostLambLostLamb Posts: 26 Member
    Woah, looks cool!
  • NoobooGirlNoobooGirl Posts: 6 New Member
    I am so excited for this pack! The photography features look amazing!
  • SHAZICSHAZIC Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Godleyjeans said:
    > Anyone know when amazon starts selling the pack? I can’t get it on origin
  • SHAZICSHAZIC Posts: 5 New Member
    Im also waiting for Amazon to sell the package cannot get it on Origin it just gives me errors
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    The sim in the red "jacket" ... is that supposed to be a jacket or a dress with a painted on jacket and shirt? I hope the latter because it lacks some 3D effects if it's supposed to be a real jacket.
    Tistou wrote: »
    The sim in the red "jacket" ... is that supposed to be a jacket or a dress with a painted on jacket and shirt? I hope the latter because it lacks some 3D effects if it's supposed to be a real jacket.

The latter.
  • CocoaSimmerCocoaSimmer Posts: 9 New Member
    I’ve reached level 5 of the fashion photography freelancer career and have yet to get an option to turn photos in magazine covers
  • PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member

Why wasn't the whole collection included? Makes zero sense.
    edited August 2019
    I know I'm in a minority here but I LOVE THIS PACK!! I absolutely love fashion and it's incredible to see a big designer label get on-board with EA and video games. That's a positive for the game industry in general! If you understand the brand of Moschino, partnering with The Sims makes so much sense. As a big photography fan I adore the added featured to photography and the new photo displays are so perfect for family/legacy gameplay. The windows are wicked, and the outfit pieces are cute too! Well done TS4 and well done Moschino c:
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    Great pack! Love to see the game is still growing and updating.
    6qrDi11.png
  • fox_corpsefox_corpse Posts: 15 Member
    It looks pretty awesome
  • KanyeBrooklynKanyeBrooklyn Posts: 15 Member
    cool stuff !!!
  • kuki2278kuki2278 Posts: 11 New Member
    Does anyone know why i cannot this new pack? it says "whoops! check back later" when I go to add to cart. I would love to play the new moschino pack.
  • ArziiArzii Posts: 6 New Member
    Looks like a cool stuff pack, a few avant guard looking pieces but the furniture looks pretty nice
  • AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    I haven't tried the photography options yet but I'm insanely disappointed in the lack of shoes and accessories. :/ I'm happy others are enjoying it though! :)