Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite world?

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Willow Creek / Magnolia Promenade
    This was a hard choice, I also love San Myshuno, and Windenburg it kind of depends on my story. Now when RoM comes out I am sure Glimmerbrook will be high on that list too.
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Sulani or Windenburg. I can't choose.
  • SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2019
    Newcrest
    I chose Newcrest for it's versatility - can be a suburb, country, modern, traditional, etc., even more city like the backdrop. Anything from 1940s on in almost any area of the world with the bland small cityscape backdrop.

I do like Myshuno for the many festivals and activities and buildable lots & apartments in different areas but miss being able to build an apartment building. But Windenburg and Brindleton Bay can be a bit limiting - especially Windenburg because I prefer building modern structures but want a consistency of look. I really do like Sulani but wish there were more sandy lots/not on water. Don't care one way or the other about Oasis Springs or Magnolia whateveritis. Salvadora is pretty limited.

I don't think I'll care enough about magic with only four lots plus one in magic realm.
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    San Myshuno
    Windenburg is a close second though.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I can't even vote. I love Windenburg, Strangerville, and Sulani the best. Love the way Brindleton Bay looks also but the strays keep me from living there long... it sounds like a good idea to put some business places there @Lustianicia! At this point it really depends on the story where my sims live.
    egTcBMc.png
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Windenburg
    Yeah Windenburg is still My go to world, but Glimmerbrook has the potential to take the number one spot
    1) Windenburg
    2) Brindleton Bay
    3) Willow Creek
    4) Del Sol Valley
    5) Forgotten Hollow
    6) Strangerville
    7) Sulani
    8) Oasis Springs
    9) Newcrest
    10) San Myshuno
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    It's hard for me to choose one. I like having more lots in a world like in the earlier worlds. I'm surprised at how few lots there are in the more recent packs, especially StrangerVille and Del Sol Valley. In StrangerVille, I'd like at least one more community lot where I could put a restaurant without taking out the bar. In Del Sol Valley, I'd like a few more lots. I may just have to move out most of the pre-mades.

With the addition of seasons and my use of rotational play, I end up moving between the worlds a lot with different sims. I like seeing how each of the worlds differ from each other and how interacting in the worlds influences the behavior of sims.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited August 2019
    Windenburg
    Windenburg island, more specifically. I can turn it into anything bcs there are no background buildings to ruin my aesthetics. I also love all the townies.
    I'm very excietd for Glimmerbrook though, the atmosphere looks interesting, there seems to be no background buildings, and I prefer smaller worlds.
    Post edited by AbraKadabra on
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Sulani
    Mine used to be the island in Windenburg. I prefer the lagoon in Sulani now.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Windenburg
    It's a biggest, has a strong character, and I like the vibe of the unique lots like the ruins, bluffs, and von haunt estate. Even tho I find the hedge maze disappointing, over all it's probably the world I end up visiting and playing with the most.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Windenburg
    1. Windenburg: Chalet Gardens Neighborhood.
    2. Strangerville: Shady Acres.
    3. Brindleton Bay: Cavier Cove & Sable Square.
    4. Forgotten Hollow: the whole village.
    5. Sulani: the whole island.
    6. San Mychuno: Art Quarter & Spice Market.
    Soon it will be Glimmerbrook; maybe in the #1 or #2 slot.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myschuno. Not so much to live there (though that's good too) but to visit. Maybe because I live just outside a major city and make a lot of trips downtown, so it feels so familiar.

I do like all of them for one reason or another, which makes ranking difficult. Though I could do with milder weather in Brindleton Bay. And I don't visit Forgotten Hollow often unless I have an active Vampire Sim.

I'm really looking forward to Glimmerbrook, too.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Windenburg
    I voted for Windenburg, but I'm still surprised it's winning! Sulani and Brindleton Bay are beautiful worlds. There's so much to do in Windenburg, though! So much variety in the size of lots. You can have a water view, live near trees, or have a little house in town. It's really nice.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • PPowersPPowers Posts: 11 New Member
    Oasis Springs
    Definitely Oasis Springs. I find it very calming and easy to build modern things.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,957 Member
    PPowers wrote: »
    Definitely Oasis Springs. I find it very calming and easy to build modern things.

I have almost all community lots there because of the weather. I wish there was a bit less rain in most of the worlds. The umbrella’s annoy me.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Sulani
    Sulani now, but Brindleton Bay before Seasons.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Sulani
    Sulani for me as well. I actually like most of the worlds - but Sulani is my favorite now to live in. I am so glad they never made it a Vacation world even though i do hope one day they make a tropical ocean world for vacationing Sims - I am glad it is not Sulani.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I would live here.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    San Myshuno
    It used to be Windenburg, but I'm leaning more towards San Myshuno nowadays.

Or maybe it has to do with the fact that my fav households live in the city.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Sulani
    Sulani, even though I can't do the beach in real life.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Sulani
    This was difficult because I love City worlds and Tropical worlds equally but in the end tropical world play wins ever so slightly :)
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Serene coastal city that loves dogs. What's not to love
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    Windenburg
    I have lived in a city very similar to Windenburg, and I absolutely love it! San Myshuno and Sulani tied for second place.
    giphy.gif
  • KanyeBrooklynKanyeBrooklyn Posts: 15 Member
    Oasis Springs
    definitely Oasis Springs !!
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Windenburg
    Can't choose between Windenburg, Brindleton Bay, Selvadorada and Sulani. Love them.