Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like Judith Ward? [GF]

Comments

• gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    I'm indifferent about her.
    I haven't encountered her much sadly, except for once when she wandered into my Sim's photography shoppe, and took the best photo of any passer-through to date.

cXMdfXC.png?1

But I honestly think she is a great character. I love her unique face shape and distinct look. I married her to the goofy first-Sim-my-husband-ever-made (Walter) who I actually adore, and gave them a couple of small children, so I guess that speaks well to her. :)

(Pardon the image quality on this one, cropped down from a double-monitor print scrn >.<)
    a1oI5cd.jpg?1
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • PlumbobsholiestPlumbobsholiest Posts: 22 Member
    judith is a treassure !!
  • ChelseaGannonChelseaGannon Posts: 1 New Member
    Here's my thing with Judith. I don't mind her. However, I'm looking up if anyone else when they start a new game in Sunset Valley, if their Judith is pregnant by Paolo Rocca? This literally happens everytime I start a new game. Like, not visibily pregnant (I use my command center) but everytime I see her she's thinking about a baby rattle and when I check it's always Paolo Rocca that's gone and knocked her up.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Meh. She's not the worst Sim on the planet.
    Never studied her thoroughly, but I think she appears like a real global superstar, and it's mostly cool to see her entering a lot. Never tried to talk with her though, and never played her household. I have absolutely no plans of deleting her.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I think she's kinda alright, but since installing MCCC and the Woohoo tuner she keeps getting married and having kids, which honestly imho doesn't seem to fit with her, especially since she's getting married to absolute nobodies.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    I like her!
    Shes been nothing but lovely to my sims. Unlike other lower level celebs whom cant be bothered. Aka Flemming lol
    VbXPSzu.png
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    I like her!
    I think she's kinda alright, but since installing MCCC and the Woohoo tuner she keeps getting married and having kids, which honestly imho doesn't seem to fit with her, especially since she's getting married to absolute nobodies.

MC/SP never made sense in TS3 either. it is just random altho some pairs were usually the same each time, like Bella Bachelor being matched with Mortimer Goth or Lisa Bunch with VJ Alvi… TS 4 is a bit too much RNG based, even the mods it seems which does kinda annoy me lately, especially because the game seems to favor those freaky random generated trash a bit too much to my liking… I like a good story progression and a living town, but those randoms just aren't interesting at all...they are just...there for me at least...the game loves them for some reason

I like her!
    Here's my thing with Judith. I don't mind her. However, I'm looking up if anyone else when they start a new game in Sunset Valley, if their Judith is pregnant by Paolo Rocca? This literally happens everytime I start a new game. Like, not visibily pregnant (I use my command center) but everytime I see her she's thinking about a baby rattle and when I check it's always Paolo Rocca that's gone and knocked her up.

be happy with that :/ at least in your game the premades mate.. in mine the game Always prioritizes those random generated freaks, even the mods i have seem to… to the point where i jumped back to ts 3 for the time being untill there is an option to stoprandoms from spawning, or at least those that have no purpose other than polluting my towns and dominating the game with their useless presence. they are supposed to be bouncers and such, yet those roles are filled with premades while the randoms keep pestering my sims trying to get in my way even tho i do my best to keep them out of my associate list.

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    In my game she autonomously married and had a baby with Malcolm Landgraab’s son lol
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Meh. She's alright. I don't hate her but I don't like her. Sometimes she's a total jerk to my sims, other times she's nice. It's weird.
    Proud simmer
  • Chloehill102Chloehill102 Posts: 1 New Member
    Never let's me take selfies with her.. :'(
    I like her!
    Never let's me take selfies with her.. :'(

i have had that crud when i tried once in a distant past (at launch) after i found out you would get an item if you get their autograph?? a picture of the celeb you got it from?? can anyone confirm if this is true because well i rarely even bother talking to them at all since i absolutely hate to crawl into the dirt for anyone, and it almost Always fails anyways since the game seems to be very biassed against active sims, causing them grief whenever it can while pampering those stupid worthless random generated garbage sims.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited March 2019
    She keeps showing up at even the smallest, most local venues. Like a small bar at Windenburg's countryside. She does not belong there!!! She should stay in her own lane and stop going wherever my sims are going.

She's not the WORST, but she's kinda annoying.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited March 2019
    I like her!
    I don't remember how I answered this poll (edit; apparently I've always liked her lol), but I like her a lot more since I gave her a makeover and started playing her in my pre-mades save.
    2hxaale.png
    2ihr0pz.png
    2drz4fa.png
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    I would treat her as for every other sim in the neighborhood. I guess most sims just don't get my attention when I'm busy working with my own sims and on my homes.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • kitnkabootlekitnkabootle Posts: 90 Member
    In my game she has a baby! It's so weird. I just looked at her one day and there was a baby in her family. Judith leads a pretty exciting, secretive life apparently.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited March 2019
    I mainly use her as dinner for my Vampires. She seems to really like the Rattlesnake Bar in Oasis Springs, which is where I usually send my Vampires to go get some "food" if there isn't any roaming around Forgotten Hollow. But, back when I had MC Command (it got really buggy and I had to delete it) Judith got married to J Huntington III, and they had four kids and the youngest three were triplets (courtesy of me using cheats). It was pretty funny.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited April 2019
    I like her!
    In my current story, she played the role of a sort of mentor to my sims' husband when he was becoming a teen icon (and even afterward a superstar). MCCC also gave her a child with Paolo Rocca (he doesn't live with her), named Edward. Her son is the same age as my current heir so they basically grew up together. Though so far he's pretty spoiled :D .

Edit:

OMG! two seconds after I posted I read this! Wow, I guess the MCCC finds them destined? Well I mean he only ends up being a baby daddy in my save.

tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I like her!
    I don't play premades except Judith and Venessa. Judith has interesting background and traits.
  • pnr8555pnr8555 Posts: 18 Member
    For me, I deleted her and renamed everything named after her, instead giving to someone who is really doing good for the modding community lol.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I’ve never had any issues with her so far.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I like her!
    She is the only one of the premade celebrities I actually like. I usually delete all the celebrities except her. She is interesting
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    My sims don't like her much as she is often rude to them for no reason; but I find her sort of interesting.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited August 2019
    I like her!
    My male celebrity actor used her for money. He seduced her when he was still a first star celebrity and they got married. When he reached a top of his career and also became global superstar he divorced her and took her money.
    Judith was so much fun to play when she was still married to my Sim. Her presence is so powerful. She feels like the only real celebrity in the game.
    She was so mean to her husband, their friendship bar got really down fast when I didn't control their actions. Their divorce was very nasty, as expected.
    I love Judith's old fashioned style, it suits for her.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I can totally see her as the head of a mafia :lol:
    Zulf_12 wrote: »
    In my game she become criminal with fame shine :D Usually criminal are random townie but she first premade as criminal at police station :p:D
    kpsWAKN.png
    hrgvWmL.png
    YNwlfXR.png
    And Brytani cho too :D
    hfyaphX.png